Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Revive the guild :D
  Please? TT^TT
View Results

Rinku Link

PostPosted: Sat Jul 21, 2007 8:01 pm
These are only Girls for right now... I'm trying to figure out how to make a guy Picori with the items Gaia allows guys to wear sweatdrop

User Image

User ImageUser ImageUser Image

Total Value per Picori: 9,437 Gold

Any suggestions as to anything that could help... My friend tried to use only items that were available in all of the colors (Green/Light Green, Blue/Sky Blue, Red/Pink).  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 22, 2007 9:07 am
User ImageUser Image

The Spirted Hat for the red one would look much better than the sleeping cap. You should use that.

User Image

Also, if you actualy make the avatars, you should have them sitting down, and perhaps even faceing bacwords to get that small feeling. Some cosplays just look better backwords anyway, depending on the layering and how that works.

Edit: Also, you could try using the longjons for them, since they do have long sleves.

link freak131

Fashionable Lunatic

6,050 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250

Rinku Link

PostPosted: Sun Jul 22, 2007 2:19 pm
link freak131
User ImageUser Image

The Spirted Hat for the red one would look much better than the sleeping cap. You should use that.

User Image

Also, if you actualy make the avatars, you should have them sitting down, and perhaps even faceing bacwords to get that small feeling. Some cosplays just look better backwords anyway, depending on the layering and how that works.

Edit: Also, you could try using the longjons for them, since they do have long sleves.

Thank you biggrin

Unfortunately, Tektek doesn't allow you to turn the avatar around, or have it sitting down... but I'll keep that in mind if I make the avatars.

I had (amazingly eek ) forgotten about the Longjohns... Thank you for mentioning that.

The spirited hat looks cool. That would help.
I was thinking of using the Blue Ski Hat for the Blue one.

Now that kinda leaves the Green one without a fluffy hat gonk  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 22, 2007 4:28 pm
Ah, so cyoot....xDD These are cool, well done.  

Sylvia Griffin

9,400 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Forum Regular 100
Cosplay Rating

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items