Welcome to Gaia! ::

[MADG] Hangout

Back to Guilds

Formerly the Mil-a-Day Giveaway, this guild is now a just great place to hangout and meet some new friends. 

Tags: [MADG], Hangout, friends, relax, bunnies 

Reply [MADG]
The ultimate bargains of Marketplace. Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

November Days

Gracious Muse

16,650 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Tue Jul 31, 2007 2:45 pm
There was one time when I was questing a GoG and I saw a bid on it for 9k. So I went to bid 10k and it only had like 5 minutes until I got it. Then all of a sudden the owner took the Goddess off the market. It happened like 10 times before I just said "******** it" and my gold went to someone else.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 31, 2007 7:12 pm
Kills me. Just saw another "Forgot a 0" go by.

-Cry-

Moonlight_Bella
Crew

skelementuts

PostPosted: Tue Jul 31, 2007 7:26 pm
it happens to me i sell 1000 for 10k  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 31, 2007 7:46 pm
I missed a demonbow for 15k a few days ago. It was staring me in the face and it didn't hit me till a second later. :/  

Aakiyana

EmpressZ

Golden Darling

PostPosted: Wed Aug 01, 2007 3:34 am
Dragonfly534
There was one time when I was questing a GoG and I saw a bid on it for 9k. So I went to bid 10k and it only had like 5 minutes until I got it. Then all of a sudden the owner took the Goddess off the market. It happened like 10 times before I just said "******** it" and my gold went to someone else.

I hate it when sellers do that. If the bids aren't high enough, but are reasonable, some sad soul still takes it off the mp. xd  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 01, 2007 3:47 am
I once bid 100k for a 10k item. D:
Luckily I got my gold back.

sa-mi-ra

Danehya

PostPosted: Wed Aug 01, 2007 4:09 am
sa-mi-ra
I once bid 100k for a 10k item. D:
Luckily I got my gold back.

You were lucky eek

PostPosted: Wed Aug 01, 2007 4:46 am
xoxmew
There was one day where I kept finding a whole bunch of really cheap stuff that should be really expensive. But I could never get anything because my password is super strong and it takes me like five minutes to type it all out. :/

Copy and paste your password biggrin  

Gryponyx

DawnVega

PostPosted: Wed Aug 01, 2007 8:36 am
Well, it happends to me all the time...
But I don't have enough money to try for such big things anyway...  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 01, 2007 12:47 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Danehya

eee.
I know it's a SHOP
-.O
O.-
Shop is in short for PHOTOSHOP
As in, that didn't exist. >_>

darlingtonia californica

Darkness1718

PostPosted: Wed Aug 08, 2007 6:33 am
Angelic Pendant for 5 gold (i didn't win this though) at 3 am. tek tek price 599,000!  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 08, 2007 6:49 am
User Image
Since so many people are on Gaia at one time, you never know how many people are around lurking in the marketplace, and alot of those people are experienced buyers who know what to do if some stupid seller puts there usually expensive item up to grabs with a really cheap price tag.
Actually being able to buy one of those things is so rare because someone buys it a second before you and tons of other buyers. It's kinda pointless to go after these items, a waste of time I must say. Also, like someone said before me, if it's cheap, you have to be careful because it could have been bought illigally with botted gold.
As for those sellers that take their items off the marketplace seconds before thte time is up because the bid is too low, that's normal and no one should get angry over that~ Would you want only a 20k bid if your item was worth 40-50k? I wouldn't, so you take it off the marketplace. It's only fair to the seller. It's their item and they want what they want for it. This is why putting your item on "Bid" isn't the most popular things to do. It's better to set it on "Buy" at the price you want it for, or the lowest marketplace price. It will sell eventually, unless you have a REALLY unwanted item~

VampireWolfcub

Rathmanian

PostPosted: Wed Aug 08, 2007 6:55 am
Neko is always pricing things lower than he should.
Dx
He always makes mistakes like that. But once, my luffly wife sold her ninja headband for 350K, when it should have gone for around 700K.

[MADG]

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff