Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Emo Guild

Back to Guilds

What do you think genius? Its a guild for emo's. 

Reply Life Issues
It Hurts. It really does.

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Hikaru Akumu

PostPosted: Tue Jul 24, 2007 4:56 pm
    It hurts. I know it does. And It probably shouldn't.

But I can't let go. There aren't any others out there. I can't let him go.

Here's the problem. I like this guy named Jason. I went out with him for a week before he broke up with me for this girl he thought he loved. Turns out, the girl cheated on him and then he came back for me. I denied him. But then I started to fall for him again.

Can't remember if I posted this problem before but it's still bothering me. I hate being this hooked. I hate it. I don't like it. I can't deal with it. It makes me insecure if people I personally know know about it.

He knows I like him. Or I think he does. I mentioned it to him before...He knew since the beginning and end of our freshmen second semester..I'm a sophomore now. And I'm still hooked.

I'm bound to be in a class with him again. Always am. I don't know what I'll do if I see him again. He acts like the nice guy....It bothers me.

Being blunt;

I can't ignore him. It hurts to be so damned hooked and I know it's going to end up hurting me but I don't freaking know how to get rid of this problem. Any assistance?

PostPosted: Tue Jul 24, 2007 5:12 pm
this happened to me recently actually..
only, the girl actually cheated on me with her ex who she said she still loves..
and yeah, i know how you feel. She still calls me and i still have trouble saying 'no' to her. its horrible.. i really hate her at times...
i have to avoid seeing her because i know she'll be all smiles and flirtyness and i wont be able to think straight.

but the thing you have to realize is: there ARE others out there. Im sorta seeing someone now who is a thousand times less of an awsomely horrible person...

have hope.. you're still young. seriously.. think of all the people you'll meet in college. thousands! (depending on where you go, of course.) hopefully you'll have better luck in your first year of college than i did.  

Awkward_Joe

solonley

PostPosted: Tue Jul 24, 2007 8:28 pm
just go back out with him. wats the worst that could happen??
if he dumps you again. then you know hes not the right guy.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 24, 2007 10:35 pm
you and i

That happened to me...and I guess it still is.
And this is such a ******** up story too.
I met this dude named Josh while I was at the mental hospital 2 years ago & I was the only one he would talk to.
Well we got along real good then one day....he was gone.
Then I relized I actually loved him.
And then I though I would never see him again.
But I always ended up comparing everyone I went out with to him & that just ruined it.
Well....last year I found out we're both going to the same high school.
So we started to talk again & finally just decided to go out.
But it only lasted a week.
Because he broke up with me because he "didn't want to hurt me, he's to old for me & I wouldn't understand the other reasons".
Two days after that he started going out with this onther chick & stoped talking to me completely.
So I decided to just get over it.....but I couldn't.
I would say hi to him in the hallway & he'd wave but I found out the reason he stoped talking to me was because his girlfriend is envyous of me.
But now he's in band with me & talks to me & I just can't argue with him or just stop talking to him.....because he's just.....I don't know.
He's not even all that cute!
>.<
And he flirts with me a lot too.
And I'm a sucker for him & he knows it & it kills me to know that he's probably just playing with me & I don't just stop it.
And I know he's a super nice person & all that stuff & now I'm doing what I used to & starting to compare my boyfriend to him.
And I feel so bad for doing that because Alex is pretty much perfect but I refuse to believe it.
God.....>.<
I've never ever talked about that.
I feel kinda better now.
And probably got totally off subject.
Sorry.....
And I just confused myself.

should have sex

Candy Fornication

Hikaru Akumu

PostPosted: Thu Jul 26, 2007 2:18 pm
    Thanks.

Solonely: I already know he doesn't like me. That's the issue. I know he doesn't like me but I can't get that stupid idiot out of my mind. He doesn't want to go out with me, he even talks to me about some other chick he is trying to hook up with. I get what you're saying though. >_> It's a b***h of a reason though.

Awkward_Joe: I Know, I know. There are other fishes in the sea, yadda yadda yadda. I see other guys who I find attractive and all that jazz, but eh. I'm a total coward in relationships. It's just I don't see others out there that I think I might be able to hook up with and actually get along well with. >_>; I have this like Love hate friendship thing going on with him. It's damned awkward. But thanks! I get what you're saying too!

Candy Fornication: Lol. It's fine. x] Post your problems here if it's similar to mine if you want. I don't care.

PostPosted: Fri Jul 27, 2007 11:57 am

Ask yourself why your falling for him. I do it sometimes.
      Think about the negatives of the person you want to forget about.
      If it doesn't work...well, I don't know what to say. ^^' Good luck with your relationships though.

Gai4_hacks

[Ashes][is][Ashes]
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Jul 27, 2007 12:02 pm
Oh no.
I hate these sort of problems.
I say tell him to screw off, and surround yourself with supporting friends until you really do forget about him. Go on some dates (single, double, group), have some fun.
Shred some photos.

PostPosted: Sun Jul 29, 2007 4:15 pm
Ashes: Myaaah. I've tried that. I have no photos of him. And well...D: I still can't. Because he's a friend of mine too. I talk to him too whenever no one else is on and I need conversation. It's hard to forget about him when i can easily tell if there is something wrong with people and yes, turns out he had a problem with this one girl because he hadn't gotten his answer yet. Gwaaaaah. Can't go out on dates or go have fun unless a parent or family member is out there with me. >_>; Isrslyneedtofindotherguys.  

Hikaru Akumu

Mortal Apparition

PostPosted: Sun Jul 29, 2007 8:40 pm
I think it would be worthwhile to give him another shot. But like the others said, if he does something like that again then he probably isnt the type of guy you thought he was.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 29, 2007 8:45 pm
=(
I'm sorry love.
Right now, in my opinion, guys suck.
Not literally.

[Ashes][is][Ashes]
Crew

Alxied

PostPosted: Wed Aug 01, 2007 6:56 pm
Don't worry, I know how it feels like to be hooked. My friend calls it his pit of tar. All that you can do, is do whats right for you. It'll hurt for the short-term, but in the long run, you'll be freed from all the hurt and pain your feeling. I have yet to take my own advice on this one. But don't let him hook you back in. It is hard, but you can do it.  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 05, 2007 7:23 pm
If you really love him, and he wants you back, then you should get with him. But be firm with the guy to make sure he doesn't hurt you again. Take it from someone who's been through this stuff before.
But to be honest....each time i've gone through love, its resulted into a backstabbing and heartbreak...  

SOLDIER-X Genesis

Life Issues

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff