Romantic Explorer

10,900 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Sat Jul 28, 2007 2:00 pm
Cuma128something
dragonrock18903
why dont u get ur witless, little 67 lb a** out of here so we can go on with ur lives
b***h,go cut yourself for your own pleasure.

i think we all would like to cut you. into peices, then smoke them and feed them to the dogs. wait, i dont even think the dogs deserve to eat such crap... why dont we just ducktape/staple your mought shut? (i mean fingers.. you know what i mean.)  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 02, 2007 3:33 pm
Wings of the Ocean
Cuma128something
dragonrock18903
why dont u get ur witless, little 67 lb a** out of here so we can go on with ur lives

i think we all would like to cut you. into peices, then smoke them and feed them to the dogs. wait, i dont even think the dogs deserve to eat such crap... why dont we just ducktape/staple your mought shut? (i mean fingers.. you know what i mean.)
LOL  

DarkLurker12
Captain

dragonrock18903

PostPosted: Thu Aug 02, 2007 8:27 pm
DarkLurker12
Wings of the Ocean
Cuma128something
dragonrock18903

LOL

i never see u taking any part of this stare  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 03, 2007 11:42 am
dragonrock18903
so... we can buy stuff with them. whats the diff from gold?

its worth more kinda and well i think you buy it with real cash. not really sure though  

JigokuShoujosRevenge

14,440 Points
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
  • First Fall 15
  • Peoplewatcher 100

DarkLurker12
Captain

PostPosted: Wed Aug 08, 2007 8:15 am
dragonrock18903
DarkLurker12
Wings of the Ocean
Cuma128something
dragonrock18903

LOL

And I never saw you send me a friend request stare ..............you think I am a nerd don't you gonk !  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 08, 2007 1:31 pm
DarkLurker12
dragonrock18903
DarkLurker12
Wings of the Ocean
Cuma128something
dragonrock18903

LOL

And I never saw you send me a friend request stare ..............you think I am a nerd don't you gonk !

she doesnt have to be friends with you... not everyone likes nerds... sweatdrop  

AkaruiRain

Romantic Explorer

10,900 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Invisibility 100

dragonrock18903

PostPosted: Wed Aug 08, 2007 5:03 pm
DarkLurker12
dragonrock18903
DarkLurker12
Wings of the Ocean
Cuma128something
dragonrock18903

LOL

among other things, yes. but ppl who r ur friends were geting insulted and all u said waws 'lol' or 'squeeee' or something else brainless  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 09, 2007 6:04 pm
dragonrock18903
DarkLurker12
dragonrock18903
DarkLurker12
Wings of the Ocean

LOL

among other things, yes. but ppl who r ur friends were geting insulted and all u said waws 'lol' or 'squeeee' or something else brainless

true... he insults me alot... sweatdrop  

AkaruiRain

Romantic Explorer

10,900 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Invisibility 100

dragonrock18903

PostPosted: Thu Aug 09, 2007 7:26 pm
Wings of the Ocean
dragonrock18903
DarkLurker12
dragonrock18903
DarkLurker12
Wings of the Ocean

LOL

really now... so u insult ur own friends, lurker?  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 15, 2007 9:01 am
dragonrock18903
Wings of the Ocean
dragonrock18903
DarkLurker12
dragonrock18903

Me.....never.Come on.I want to be friends.SEnd me a friend request.PLZZZ!  

DarkLurker12
Captain

JigokuShoujosRevenge

14,440 Points
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
  • First Fall 15
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Sat Sep 15, 2007 1:28 pm
DarkLurker12
dragonrock18903
Wings of the Ocean
dragonrock18903
DarkLurker12
dragonrock18903

Me.....never.Come on.I want to be friends.SEnd me a friend request.PLZZZ!

you sound too desperate mister.  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 19, 2007 4:56 pm
i agree with her, u sound WAY to desperate. i fu want to be friends, why dont YOU send me a request  

dragonrock18903

The Legend of Zelda and Japenese Anime

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces