Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Emo Guild

Back to Guilds

What do you think genius? Its a guild for emo's. 

Reply Life Issues
I just wanna leave sometimes

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Ionic_Warrior

Quotable Flatterer

5,400 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Voter 100
PostPosted: Wed Jul 25, 2007 3:41 pm
A few months ago, me and my family moved up to where we live now, Bullhead City, Arizona (so you know where to avoid on the map). We moved up here cause we thought it would be a wonderful place to live, only for reality to bite us in the a**. It took a year up in this town to find a home we could call ours (we lived in an RV for the time waiting, don't recomend it to anyone that has privacy). My step-dad had to go to the hospital twice, one that was an hour away cause the hospitals here suck. I've had numerous heat strokes from taking a walk at 8 in the evening, and so on and so forth.

Now the real problem is that my parents fight way too often (sometimes resulting in stuff being broken). I can't have any human contact due to the weather, except for my family and this computer. I get depressed out of nowhere more often. I can't find anyone to love in this town. And I sit at this computer now just hoping that I can talk to people (it wasn't any better without internet at my house). What do I do?

Sorry if this sounds like ranting, and if it does, go ahead and poke fun at it.

PostPosted: Wed Jul 25, 2007 6:39 pm
Sounds like you're just really lonely, in a sucky location, and stuck. I'm sorry love, not much anyone can do, seeing as you're stuck. Internet's my main means of communication, too. I'm on average thirty miles from anyone that I care to see, I can't drive, and my father's stubborn about transportation.
So in some ways, I feel for you.

[Ashes][is][Ashes]
Crew

Ionic_Warrior

Quotable Flatterer

5,400 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Voter 100
PostPosted: Thu Jul 26, 2007 8:56 pm
Thanks for that. biggrin  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 26, 2007 9:04 pm
Anytime, love.  

[Ashes][is][Ashes]
Crew

The Raining Soul

PostPosted: Sat Jul 28, 2007 6:15 am
....That happened to me last summer....Without the parent's fighting stuff...But I lost contact with some of my friends at my old neighborhood....I just took up hobbies(reading, music, art, etc.), sit on the computer and talk to people like you guys (I like to call people I meet on the internet here on Gaia 'Gaia buddies' or 'pen pals') and I just try to live with it until I move back...  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 17, 2007 6:43 pm
i kno how u feel.
i hate qhere i live and i dont kno anyoine
i met one person but i lyk him
but i dont even have a chance with him
and im depressed for no real reason
but i deftinatly cannot stand whwre i live. UGH....  

iMakeMisanthropyClassy

XLeoxLady07X

PostPosted: Tue Oct 23, 2007 6:31 pm
I know how you feel....really....
My mum, bro, and i are ALWAYS at each others thoats nowadays, and it gets verry sad. i think about leaving to alot. just to be my own person....
you can pm me if you think we could talk...

PostPosted: Tue Oct 23, 2007 6:52 pm

The first post was in July.
The last post was in September.
It is currently October.
PAY ATTENTION TO THE BLASTED DATES, READ ALL OF THE ANNOUNCEMENTS, AND DO NOT RESURRECT OLD TOPICS!

[Ashes][is][Ashes]
Crew

Life Issues

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces