Submit

Salem Vendari
Crew

5,800 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Fri Jul 29, 2005 4:13 pm
I posted the Guild Rules on the Guild Home Page, but these are rules for the RPG:

1. I am the ONLY person to make a World thread for the RPG.
2. If I feel like not making a world thread, I will state it. If this happens, the first to PM me will open the new thread.
3. When I think of more, there will be more rules.

EDIT BY: SH

Zen rule #7
7. Please post at least Twice a week. If you don't make the requirements, you will get banned from the Guild.

<--disregard this rule on the front and replace it with this:

7~ Post at least twice [1 post, 2 different days mind you] a week, unless you noted you are unable too/going away and have noted so in the forum created for it. If you don't reach these requirements, you will recieve a warning. The next time you do it, your character will be posted in a "suspended" forum for 2 days, and then each time after that the ammount of time will double [2>4>8>16 etc.] If, however you Ignore this rule 5 times, your character will be put up for an adoption, so anyone can take them over if their too lazy to make their own profile, or just want a second character to play.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 04, 2005 2:29 pm
We can't make threads???  

Xephiron

Envi Sushi

Shy Genius

3,900 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Grunny Grabber 50
PostPosted: Thu Aug 04, 2005 3:08 pm
Master_Tak
We can't make threads???
Yeah you can but he makes the "world thread".  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 01, 2005 4:49 pm
Ok so,we can make our own rp threads and stuff right?but we can''t make ''world threads''?''cause i might not want to do the same rpg all the time.  

.[Kaya no Jutsu].

Rauko_Kokuruim
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri Sep 02, 2005 6:31 am
Kayari Ozoshi
Ok so,we can make our own rp threads and stuff right?but we can''t make ''world threads''?''cause i might not want to do the same rpg all the time.
Sorta. We may have to create a "OOKG (out of keyblade guild) RP" thread, where it'll be just completely random RPing, probably without the formal profile.
Also, Tak created the 'Ahem, RP here!' thread, where you can give characters a test-drive, so there's an option.  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 18, 2006 8:03 pm
Are KH2 and KH3 ect. Spoliers Be aloud?  

IchigoxSora

RealitysDream
Captain

Distinct Conversationalist

PostPosted: Wed Apr 12, 2006 11:07 pm
Spoilers, no. As I stated many times, the Guild is dead, but for those random appeareances, Sopilers are a no-no. This is because some members, like Kaya, don't want them.  
PostPosted: Tue May 02, 2006 6:41 pm
ATTENTION MODS!

These rules are slightly disorganized, and can be elaborated a bit better.

Post here rules and such that you would like to be in the grand set of rules-- once we have enough so that we can have the guild hit the ground running, a newer, more organized thread will be created to list said rules.  

Rauko_Kokuruim
Vice Captain

Disamorado

PostPosted: Mon Jul 31, 2006 3:55 pm
A good number of people have not been obeying RD's modified Rule 7.
I'm in a merciful and desperate mood, so if you're reading this, try to get this guild on its feet.
Make your time.  
Being Fixed

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff