Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

kel aka gandy

PostPosted: Mon Aug 27, 2007 3:09 pm
Pure_Sango
Finally.

It took Viz long enough to get Full Moon and Jeanne out, so glad Stranger is as well. I read the scanlations for all of them, but I'm still going to buy it. It's nice to have the offical, accurate translations (scanlations are good, but they contain a lot of mistakes).

Viz doesn't have KKJ, CMX does. But yeah, it did take a long time to get out...cuz CMX has/had issues...

And yeah, I love to have official releases; That's why I'm waiting to buy the volumes to read TSK and ION, cuz I really want it, but I'd like to support Arrinachi, and I know if I read the scans I won't buy the books.

PostPosted: Wed Aug 29, 2007 12:58 am
kel aka gandy
Pure_Sango
Finally.

It took Viz long enough to get Full Moon and Jeanne out, so glad Stranger is as well. I read the scanlations for all of them, but I'm still going to buy it. It's nice to have the offical, accurate translations (scanlations are good, but they contain a lot of mistakes).

Viz doesn't have KKJ, CMX does. But yeah, it did take a long time to get out...cuz CMX has/had issues...

And yeah, I love to have official releases; That's why I'm waiting to buy the volumes to read TSK and ION, cuz I really want it, but I'd like to support Arrinachi, and I know if I read the scans I won't buy the books.

Well, you got what I was saying >>;. Honestly, I don't really see any difference between the manga companies (expect Del Ray, they're just awesome). To me there all the same.

I always buy everything I like eventually, but it's a bad habit of mine that I spoil everything for myself before hand. So, even if I read the scanlation I have basically read everything on some random site (mostly Wiki).  

Pure_Sango

kel aka gandy

PostPosted: Sat Sep 01, 2007 6:12 pm
Pure_Sango
Well, you got what I was saying >>;. Honestly, I don't really see any difference between the manga companies (expect Del Ray, they're just awesome). To me there all the same.

I always buy everything I like eventually, but it's a bad habit of mine that I spoil everything for myself before hand. So, even if I read the scanlation I have basically read everything on some random site (mostly Wiki).

Yeah, I gotcha...I mostly love Viz and Del Rey, cuz they pick up some of the best stuff out there and they have some of the best translations I've ever seen.
I've grown to dislike Tokyopop immensely, cuz almost all they publish anymore is World Manga (only two of which I have found that I like, Dramacon and Avalon High). Though Tokyopop has a butt-load of light novels now (or at least compared to other companies), and I must love them for that, because they've become one of my new obsessions... xd

PostPosted: Tue Sep 04, 2007 2:50 am
kel aka gandy

Yeah, I gotcha...I mostly love Viz and Del Rey, cuz they pick up some of the best stuff out there and they have some of the best translations I've ever seen.
I've grown to dislike Tokyopop immensely, cuz almost all they publish anymore is World Manga (only two of which I have found that I like, Dramacon and Avalon Hiagh). Though Tokyopop has a butt-load of light novels now (or at least compared to other companies), and I must love them for that, because they've become one of my new obsessions... xd

Tokyopop is pretty high on my list because they released the first novel of the Twelve Kingdoms (which is my favorite anime, it's awesome to read what it was based on). But then again, they drop down again because they only release one per year (it's going to take over seven years to get all the available ones!).

Light novels are awesome. Especially Chain Mail.  

Pure_Sango

Ajisai_no_Hime91

PostPosted: Sun Sep 16, 2007 10:42 am
Just to let you guys know. Last night I saw the new Shojo Beat magazine and it said that ION will be out in April 2008! Yay Finally!!!  
OFFICIAL TANEMURA ARINA GUILD

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff