Welcome to Gaia! ::

Byako, City of Everything

Back to Guilds

Byako, the city of everything. A city hundreds of miles in size where anything can and does happy on a daily basis Join the random sillyness 

Tags: plushie, city, random, silly, Byako 

Reply Side RP Section <Start an RP of your own or join someone else's!>
Hall of Mirrors?

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kammy Blackstone

PostPosted: Mon Jul 30, 2007 2:34 pm
There it is, an odd colored door. Whatever your reason you open the door, and enter a hall of mirrors, some black, some normal but all of them facing each other. Now let chance take your hand and roll the dice.
Six sided dice roll:
1-2: Dark mirror takes you
3-4: Light mirror takes you
5-6: You are ousted from the hall of mirrors.

This realm is the realm of you minds and souls. You will find the things that inhabit your brightest dreams and hopes, not to mention your darkest fears and desires. Tell me how it is, when you face your greatest foe, yourself!  
Kammy Blackstone rolled 1 6-sided dice: 4 Total: 4 (1-6)
PostPosted: Mon Jul 30, 2007 2:36 pm
Tybalt opens the doors and enters the hall. "Why does this looks familar?" He looked around at the mirrors beside him. He hears crazy laughter. "That is odd."  

Kammy Blackstone

Kammy Blackstone

PostPosted: Wed Aug 01, 2007 1:57 pm
Tybalt Makoto
Tybalt opens the doors and enters the hall. "Why does this looks familar?" He looked around at the mirrors beside him. He hears crazy laughter. "That is odd."
He continues to walk down the hall looking for something that he doesn't even know. He gets to close to one mirror on the normal side. The Laughter continues. "Where is that laughter comming from?" All of a sudden a hand jets out of one of the mirrors and pulls him in.
When Tybalt woke up, he found himself in an Amusement park.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 02, 2007 3:07 pm
(This looks fun and interesting!!! So are the light doors supposed to show happy events and dark doors show bad events?)

Vampyre Neko Serena

Kammy Blackstone

PostPosted: Tue Oct 02, 2007 2:52 pm
Vampyre Neko Serena
(This looks fun and interesting!!! So are the light doors supposed to show happy events and dark doors show bad events?)

Kinda, but more like your good thoughts and your bad thoughts. Your duality is a bit better.
You are trapped in your own minds eye, whether you are sent to your good or bad side, is up to fate.  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 02, 2007 3:00 pm
Tybalt Makoto
Tybalt Makoto
He continues to walk down the hall looking for something that he doesn't even know. He gets to close to one mirror on the normal side. The Laughter continues. "Where is that laughter comming from?" All of a sudden a hand jets out of one of the mirrors and pulls him in.
When Tybalt woke up, he found himself in an Amusement park.

He was on the ground and couldn't get up. His mind went through its natural order of operations, observe, theorize and find the solution. There was nobody there, for an amusement park it was rather quiet and deserted. "That is odd." Tybalt thought out loud. Just then he heard footsteps and saw someone he cared for. It was his mate Luna.
"Tybalt, come on, let's go have some fun!" She said as she extended her hand to her favorite tiger to help him up.
"Um, sure, I'm down with that." Tybalt said to Luna as he took her hand and she helped him up. "Luna, what are we doing here?" Tybalt asked her as they headed towards for a big green roller coaster.
"You brought me here on a date, silly!" She grinned at Tybalt. Tybalt's mind accepted the answer and went off with her. Just then, two shadowy figures appeared near the bumpercars as Tybalt and Luna sped on by.
"Hehehe, he is completely oblivious(sp?) isn't he?" Said one.
"Silence my friend. We will have our fun with him yet." Said the other.  

Kammy Blackstone

angel5159

PostPosted: Sat Jan 02, 2010 6:24 am
A small dragon with a red body and a yellow stomach is outside trying to dar her little sister into going into the mysterious house. "Ok Dee if it lands on 1-3 i'll go if it lands 4-6 you'll go." So I rolled the dice and got at two, then I realized I just sent myself into the house. "Ok here I go I guess" I say hopeing not much is in there. I walk in and get grabbed by this thing comeing out of a black mirror. "AHHHHHHH" I screamed while being pulled in to my worst nightmare...  
ibazinga rolled 1 6-sided dice: 1 Total: 1 (1-6)
PostPosted: Tue Feb 16, 2010 6:28 pm
Emily walked up to teh house her blue eyes darting around uneasily. "Hello?" she asked aloud accidently kicking some dice.  

ibazinga

Side RP Section <Start an RP of your own or join someone else's!>

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff