Welcome to Gaia! ::

Byako, City of Everything

Back to Guilds

Byako, the city of everything. A city hundreds of miles in size where anything can and does happy on a daily basis Join the random sillyness 

Tags: plushie, city, random, silly, Byako 

Reply Old Thread Bin <The Recycling Bin>
Closed

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Ganturo Ginokun

Tipsy Millionaire

11,300 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Hunter 50
PostPosted: Mon Jul 30, 2007 7:14 pm
Closed  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 03, 2007 3:28 pm
-UPDATES-

8/3/07 -Samples Added
8/3/07 -Open For Services  

Ganturo Ginokun

Tipsy Millionaire

11,300 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Hunter 50

Ganturo Ginokun

Tipsy Millionaire

11,300 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Hunter 50
PostPosted: Fri Aug 03, 2007 3:31 pm
-ADDITIONAL INFO-

I will Make Custom Sprites for free, Just show me a Pic or give a Good Description of it And I'll try to make it. Note: Some Things get too complex to make and I have to remove a Few things, Like if I do an Avatar as a Sprite, It cannot be cluttered with several details.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 14, 2007 7:40 pm
Could you do a custom sprite for this character?

--Character Name: Afos N. Sem
--Reference: User Image
--Character Age: 19
--Height: 8'4"
--Weight: 127 lbs.
--Eye color: -none- His eyes were gouged out
--Hair color: White or very light grey
--Skin color: Very fair, with a a pop star tan
--Hair length: It hangs at different lengths ranging from the bottom of his ears to his shoulderblades
--Build: Incredibly tall and slender, with a body like a pop singer

--Appearance: Afos N. Sem, or Ansem as he is called by most, is a lithe, graceful fellow. It's very very easy to catch sight of him in a crowd, because of his far above-average height and pop star build along with other things. One reason for his noticeablity could be because of the grace with which he does everything. Then, there’s the fact that his face is still up on posters all over the city. He was, after all, a popstar for a few years. His skin gives the impression that he was definitely a popstar at some point in the past. He has that light tan that they all share, but anyone else finds next to impossible to acchieve. He seems to deflect major physical injuries and scars, especially if one were to note the number of times his concerts have gotten rowdy and the big events that have happened around him. His hair shimmers softly in almost any light, the soft white and grey contrasting with his dark grey blindfold. His hair is one of his few features that cause him to stand out when he's around people who don't know of his music, and who don't notice incredible height. It is in constant contrast with the blindfold that always covers his empty, scar-ridden eyesockets. His hair remains decidedly messy at all times, most of it falls down around his neck, while the rest is all of varying lengths from the bottom of his ears, to the tips of his shoulder blades. His body is lean and wiry, showing his years of dance and his rigourous lifestyle. His muscles, though, are often difficult to spot. They are lean and wiry under his soft skin, suited more towards singing and dancing than to striking any kind of physical blow.

--Other: He always wears a dark grey blindfold over his empty eye sockets. He's an ex-popstar, and he currently works as the head librarian in Byako. He is also the leader of the Tenth Sea clan. He is also always accompanied by the Jhand, a metaphysical entity that appears as any number of floating hands.  

Faulty Ambition

Beloved Smoker

Ganturo Ginokun

Tipsy Millionaire

11,300 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Hunter 50
PostPosted: Thu Aug 16, 2007 7:56 pm
Might be able to do it. Just tell me this. What would the Clothing Colors be and what Kind of clothes. Not The greatest but If I can get those details I'll do my best.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 16, 2007 8:40 pm
User Image
I wish I had a reason
My flaws are open season

His clothing would be shades of darker grey.
He's prone to wearing casual clothing or suits, and at one point he did wear an organization coat from KH.

For this I gave up trying
One good turn deserves my dying

Faulty Ambition

Beloved Smoker

Ganturo Ginokun

Tipsy Millionaire

11,300 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Hunter 50
PostPosted: Fri Aug 17, 2007 1:30 pm
I'll see what I can do  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 19, 2007 2:10 pm
Sorry, It didn't Turn out so Good. You might like it, But I just don't think it ended up looking good.

User Image  

Ganturo Ginokun

Tipsy Millionaire

11,300 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Hunter 50

Faulty Ambition

Beloved Smoker

PostPosted: Tue Aug 21, 2007 12:40 pm
User Image
I wish I had a reason
My flaws are open season

It's not the best, but it is free.
So, thank you my friend and best of luck with all your endeavors.

For this I gave up trying
One good turn deserves my dying

PostPosted: Tue Aug 21, 2007 5:29 pm
Yeah, I probably could've done better but I've been busy transfering all my Files from my Laptop to my Computer.  

Ganturo Ginokun

Tipsy Millionaire

11,300 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Hunter 50
Old Thread Bin <The Recycling Bin>

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items