Welcome to Gaia! ::

Craftin' - A sewing, knitting and glue kind of place.

Back to Guilds

Reply Craftin'
Back-To-School Crafts! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

When are you going back to School?
  I'm in school!
  Soon
  1-2 more months
  Never
View Results

Chibi Kiku-chan

PostPosted: Wed Aug 08, 2007 2:23 pm
What do you do to make a pencil case? Would sewing work? *Has zippers and materials that can be used*  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 08, 2007 7:23 pm
I'm determined to make myself some book covers and a purse. I can't find a purse I like, so I will make one. >_<  

S. Shark

kochi~mochi

4,750 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Friendly 100
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Wed Aug 08, 2007 10:07 pm
Kyoko the Red Butterfly
What do you do to make a pencil case? Would sewing work? *Has zippers and materials that can be used*
I'm sewing mine. I just take a rectangle, fold it in half and sew up the sides, then put a zipper in. 3nodding I have a couple made (one for my 'normal' colors and one for all the rest of my pens) and intend to make one more the next time i'm sewing (for my highlighters). 3nodding  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 10, 2007 10:34 am
Ah, the pencil case. Variation 482 of the pouch. xd Which I have made so very many of over the years...  

Silver Mist

ellayaxP

PostPosted: Sat Jun 21, 2008 11:39 am
i am going to most definitely make my own pencil pouch!!! i will try at least!!! lol!! mrgreen rofl  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 21, 2008 3:17 pm
I usaully try to redo some cloths for school but, i dont really want to think much about going back to school seeing as i just got out of school yesterday.  

fishkisser22

Ruth the Magnificent

4,600 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Contributor 0
PostPosted: Thu Sep 04, 2008 6:18 pm
I made some collages for my binders - I'll try to post pics soon. I had a blast, I printed out all my favourite pictures and cut them up, then I stuck on charms and stickers and stuff!  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 23, 2008 7:24 pm
Wow am I late to this thread ^_^ For this school year, I made cloth covers for both my laptop and ipod, and a set of cloth napkins to place in my lunchbag. I also patched a bunch of jeans and made new lounging/pajama pants for wearing around my new house and roommates!  

spacekitten

Sparkly Cutie-Pie

15,350 Points
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
Craftin'

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers