Welcome to Gaia! ::

[MADG] Hangout

Back to Guilds

Formerly the Mil-a-Day Giveaway, this guild is now a just great place to hangout and meet some new friends. 

Tags: [MADG], Hangout, friends, relax, bunnies 

Reply [MADG]
What would you do.... Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

I would.....
  Buy a mansion, hot car, and anything I want!
  Donate a generous portion to charity.
  Go to Vegas and waste it -.-
  BUY MORE TICKETS! ^.^
  ...I'm more then likely to get struck by lightening 3 times then win =(
  Hm...dont really know.
  OTHER!
View Results

A DeJa Vu

PostPosted: Wed Aug 01, 2007 5:15 pm
...I'm more then likely to get struck by lightening 3 times then win  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 02, 2007 2:52 am
build the house my mom has always wanted...build a nice garage(lol game room upstairs) and buy some new games. then probably give some to charity and my family. then keep the rest for college and tuition and stuff.  

CoryDane

sa-mi-ra

PostPosted: Thu Aug 02, 2007 2:58 am
I would buy myself an apartment, pay all my bills and buy lots of playing equipment.
Then I would buy apartments and rent them out to people, end live with that money.
I'd probably have some money left, so I'd invest it to something good. Then I'd spoil myself, my boyfriend and my kitties.
I'd also pay my mom's debt and buy my parents their own apartment. I'd probably buy my stepdad a new car, too.

I wish I did win the lottery, I'm really sick and tired of being poor and not being able to do anything about it. :s

PostPosted: Thu Aug 02, 2007 3:05 am
If I did win I might end up being a bum for the rest of my life.

But I guess I'd take some classes
Get a bunch of stuff I want but don't really need

Probably get myself a nice house out of the hell-hole state I live in. Probally move near one of the big cities..

Oh yeah, surgery xD

Then I could get a whole lot of cute clothes...

With homes I don't really want a mansion, just something big but not too big. Get what I mean?

But I am more likely die before doing that  

Bikki Kobayashi II

sa-mi-ra

PostPosted: Thu Aug 02, 2007 3:09 am
sa-mi-ra
I would buy myself an apartment, pay all my bills and buy lots of playing equipment.
Then I would buy apartments and rent them out to people, end live with that money.
I'd probably have some money left, so I'd invest it to something good. Then I'd spoil myself, my boyfriend and my kitties.
I'd also pay my mom's debt and buy my parents their own apartment. I'd probably buy my stepdad a new car, too.

I wish I did win the lottery, I'm really sick and tired of being poor and not being able to do anything about it. :s

OH YEAH.
I'd also get lazer eye surgery + get all my body hair removed from neck down.
THX.

PostPosted: Thu Aug 02, 2007 3:13 am
sa-mi-ra
sa-mi-ra

OH YEAH.
I'd also get lazer eye surgery + get all my body hair removed from neck down.
THX.
Thats sounds nice  

Bikki Kobayashi II

Extremist-Saint-Joey

PostPosted: Thu Aug 02, 2007 4:06 am
hehe....English lotto £2mil....pounds is worth more then the dollar lol

I'd hire an army to do my bidding. MWUHAHA!!!!

PostPosted: Thu Aug 02, 2007 4:54 am
ok, I would pay off my debts, make sure my daugther's college was completely paid for and travel. yep, see the world. i would also have plenty to give to my favoirtie charaties. heart  

fins2left

[MADG]

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces