Welcome to Gaia! ::

Roleplaying Gems [A Literate Roleplaying Community]

Back to Guilds

We provide a roleplaying environment suitable for learning, teaching, mentoring, and benefiting from that experience. 

Tags: roleplaying, gems, literate, roleplay, fantasy 

Reply Roleplaying Gems [Roleplaying + Community Area]
Introduce Yourself! [New members here] Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 83 84 85 86 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Mr. Eccentricity
Captain

Eloquent Lunatic

9,600 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Tue Jul 31, 2007 5:17 pm
Welcome to Roleplaying Gems!

Please make yourselves comfortable! Here you can introduce yourself to our group. You could tell us about you, your characters, or whatever you feel like talking about. Anything we should know? Tell us here!

This is not mandatory, but it's a great way to take that first step into our guild. [No one likes a member with no posts. =P]

~~~

Note to new members:

Please read the Rules thread before you do anything.

Thanks!

PostPosted: Thu Aug 02, 2007 6:44 pm
.:: Like a butterfly through a paper shredder...

Mr. E:

I had a list of bullets up here earlier, but they seemed rather juvenile in retrospect.

I love writing, reading, drawing, and, of course, roleplaying. It has been such a joy to see the guild grow, and an even greater joy has surfaced from meeting fellow writers.

I have been on Gaia for more than four years and have been roleplaying for even longer.

Never hesitate to PM me if you have any questions, concerns, problems, suggestions, or you just need a friend to talk to. I'll be here. =)

-Markus

...so fricken' awesome. ::.

Mr. Eccentricity
Captain

Eloquent Lunatic

9,600 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

hybrid_hero

8,650 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Survivor 150
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Sun Aug 05, 2007 11:58 am
hello!
Well I thought I would post a hello!
Haven't had much chance to look around the guild!
But I wont have much chance for another week or so!
Well I still thought that a quick hello to let you know I'm here will be all I can do for a while!
PM me or look at my profile if you wanna find out more about me!
But when I'm more active you'll meet me then!  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 05, 2007 9:33 pm
hybrid_hero
hello!
Well I thought I would post a hello!
Haven't had much chance to look around the guild!
But I wont have much chance for another week or so!
Well I still thought that a quick hello to let you know I'm here will be all I can do for a while!
PM me or look at my profile if you wanna find out more about me!
But when I'm more active you'll meet me then!

Hello, hello!

.:: I draw avatar art for donations! ::.

Mr. Eccentricity
Captain

Eloquent Lunatic

9,600 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

`Milano

PostPosted: Wed Aug 08, 2007 6:32 pm
    User ImageHello Hello. :D
    My Name Is Alison, but call me Mila.
    And I love to write, draw, cook, and watch movies. I love photography but I am a very lazy person.
    I am a huge procrastinator and pessimist.
    I dislike people who are snobs and annoying. And a whole lot of other things.
    I am obsessive slightly, and I am slightly sensitive.
    Woot.

Telling my whole life with his words. Killing me softly with his song

PostPosted: Wed Aug 08, 2007 6:34 pm
`Milano
    User ImageHello Hello. biggrin
    And I love to write, draw, cook, and watch movies. I love photography but I am a very lazy person.
    Woot.

W00TZOR!

Go procrastinators!!!

Mr. Eccentricity
Captain

Eloquent Lunatic

9,600 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

`Milano

PostPosted: Wed Aug 08, 2007 6:38 pm
Mr. Eccentricity
`Milano
    Woot.

W00TZOR!

Go procrastinators!!!

User ImageWoot. <3.
    I procrastinate way too much xD.

PostPosted: Wed Aug 08, 2007 7:29 pm
`Milano
Mr. Eccentricity
`Milano
    Woot.

W00TZOR!

Go procrastinators!!!

User ImageWoot. <3.
    I procrastinate way too much xD.

Yo tambien. (Me too)

Mr. Eccentricity
Captain

Eloquent Lunatic

9,600 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

80s_Katies777

Interesting Phantom

7,650 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Sat Aug 11, 2007 4:51 am
HELLOOOOOOO!!!!!!!

THE WEIRDO HAS JOINED WHEEE!!!

yo...call me 80s..what can i say..i love classical rock n roll. i like the styles back then in the 80s, 70s and 60s and hell...i loved every thing better back then...except for the lack in video games...comps...and the whole wars and stuff lol ^-^

Im straight man...but thats not need information...its stupid...i ain't looking for no relation ship...so why give that away....MUHAHAHAHAHA

ok sorry..i LOVE video games like hallo, harvest moon, World Of Warcraft...or also known as WOW!! WOOT...me loves chocolate...CHOCOLATE CHIP COOKIES YUMM.um...COKE WHEE i love coke..but i drink to much of it...so i basically speaking...i have to much assid in my stomach...so its eating me from the inside lol ^-^....um....um....um...of course...most people don't really care about that stuff right MYYYYUUUU....um um um...i love ferrets...there SOO Cute and funny...i LOVE DOGS TO DEATH...and any thing in there family like wolfs/fox's

other then that....you will have to read my awesomely awesome profile...that says basically every thing you need to know about me k

((sorry for this horrid thing.....im REALLY hyper and i wrote this at 4:49 in the morning so....yeah..but other then that its just because im a weirdo kk lol ^-^))  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 11, 2007 9:31 am
80s_Katies777
HELLOOOOOOO!!!!!!!

yo...call me 80s..what can i say..i love classical rock n roll. i like the styles back then in the 80s, 70s and 60s and hell...i loved every thing better back then...except for the lack in video games...comps...and the whole wars and stuff lol ^-^

Im straight man...but thats not need information...its stupid...i ain't looking for no relation ship...so why give that away....MUHAHAHAHAHA

ok sorry..i LOVE video games like hallo, harvest moon, World Of Warcraft...or also known as WOW!! WOOT...me loves chocolate...CHOCOLATE CHIP COOKIES YUMM.um...COKE WHEE i love coke..but i drink to much of it...so i basically speaking...i have to much assid in my stomach...so its eating me from the inside lol ^-^....um....um....um...of course...most people don't really care about that stuff right MYYYYUUUU....um um um...i love ferrets...there SOO Cute and funny...i LOVE DOGS TO DEATH...and any thing in there family like wolfs/fox's

other then that....you will have to read my awesomely awesome profile...that says basically every thing you need to know about me k

((sorry for this horrid thing.....im REALLY hyper and i wrote this at 4:49 in the morning so....yeah..but other then that its just because im a weirdo kk lol ^-^))

XD Welcome! We need this kind of energy in the guild. Go WoW!!! (Just don't forget to capitalize in Roleplays, ok?)  

Mr. Eccentricity
Captain

Eloquent Lunatic

9,600 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

80s_Katies777

Interesting Phantom

7,650 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Sat Aug 11, 2007 6:39 pm
Mr. Eccentricity
80s_Katies777
HELLOOOOOOO!!!!!!!

XD Welcome! We need this kind of energy in the guild. Go WoW!!! (Just don't forget to capitalize in Roleplays, ok?)

((I wont forget. I usually worry more about it in roleplays, and still worry about it in every thing else lol))  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 11, 2007 9:50 pm
80s_Katies777
Mr. Eccentricity
80s_Katies777
HELLOOOOOOO!!!!!!!

((I won't forget. I usually worry more about it in roleplays, and still worry about it in every thing else lol))

( mrgreen -thumbs up-)  

Mr. Eccentricity
Captain

Eloquent Lunatic

9,600 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

Anette_Amaranth

PostPosted: Tue Aug 14, 2007 9:06 pm
User Image

w00t! Thankies Mr. eccentricity for the invite!
Me name is Sondra, but call me sun
I like to dance, sing, draw, being random >8D, I love watching music videos, and I'm always willing to listen to something new.... ^.||
I hate Shovanistic jerks!, egomaniacts, and assmonkeys.

I will draw something for you if you give me something in return. Like Gold, pictures, or a hug heart
~~V~~V~~V~~V~~V~~V~~V~~V~~V~~V~~V~~V~~V~~V~~

This is my character for most roleplays.

Name:Ayame ne Onizaki
Age/sex: 18 Female
Orientation: Bi smexual
Race: Unknown
Personality: Out there, rude, a coward at times, basicly a Bipolar teenager.
History/Bio: Ayame fell from the sky when she was only four, she was taken in my a strict cathlic family and always taught the right way to go. She met Arios when she turned 16 and learned there was another side to life. She was sneaking out at night. Getting chased by cops, and drinking. After being caught by her parents they sent her to a private school to get away from the city, but sadly the city didn't leave her. She pulled horrid pranks on the teachers and soon got expeled. Her parents grew furious and threatened to send her to a rightous boot camp. She took no hesitation to run away. She in now being looked for by not only her parents, but after two years of running she turned eighteen and strange things started to happen. She got super strength, and her eyes sight got extremly good. her whole world got turned upside down when aliens started to join the chase to catch poor Ayame. All ayame wants is to be reunited with Arios, and her old gang.
Apperance: User Image
Arios: User Image

PostPosted: Wed Aug 15, 2007 6:06 pm
Shweet, thanks for the intro! (And you are shwelcome. smile )  

Mr. Eccentricity
Captain

Eloquent Lunatic

9,600 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

hybrid_hero

8,650 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Survivor 150
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Sat Aug 18, 2007 1:30 pm
Well I will just add in a Hello!!
Sorry I havn't posted in here sooner but I've been busy with other RPs and Guilds!! Just gettin back into every again after a month away!
I have to go now but I will come back in here another time and see whats going on!!  
Roleplaying Gems [Roleplaying + Community Area]

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 83 84 85 86 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff