Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Sailor Moon Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for those who love Sailor Moon. (Big Fourum RP needs more players). 

Tags: Sailor moon, Moon, Roleplay, Anime, Manga 

Reply Fanfiction & Fanart
The Weaver of Dreams

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Anestshia

PostPosted: Tue Jul 31, 2007 9:07 pm
http://www.fanfiction.net/s/3656875/1/The_Weaver_of_Dreams

This is one of the fanfictions i have online, i started it but i dun know if i'm going to finish it because no one has been reviewing it, if you read it please tell me what you think.

PostPosted: Fri Aug 03, 2007 4:13 am
It would help if you link it directly from the story itself rather than the preview that way you'd get more foot traffic from here.  

Luamervara
Crew

Demonic Immortal

27,550 Points
  • Haunted Haute Couture: Cute 200
  • Fan Before It Was Cool 500
  • Are You Jelly? 500

Anestshia

PostPosted: Sat Aug 04, 2007 3:23 pm
ok, i just put up the wrong link, now it is.

PostPosted: Sat Aug 04, 2007 6:55 pm
I've only had time to read the first two sections, but so far I love it and can't wait to read more! The feelings and scenes discribed are so vivid and you seemed to have nailed each personality. I did find one part a litle awkward and it's really subtle. When the scouts first enter the hospital room and it says that Darien is holding the hand of his "girlfriend" it doesn't really portray the depth of the realasionship or the fact that they are engaged which happened at the begining of Stars. I'm not entirely sure when this story takes place but since Lita's wearing a blue school skirt and Mina is at the same schol it would have to be after Stars right (not to mention Hotaru is not an infant). Great job heart heart heart  

chibihotachan

Fanfiction & Fanart

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff