Welcome to Gaia! ::

[MADG] Hangout

Back to Guilds

Formerly the Mil-a-Day Giveaway, this guild is now a just great place to hangout and meet some new friends. 

Tags: [MADG], Hangout, friends, relax, bunnies 

Reply [MADG]
Children Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Cute
Artist

Bratty Witch

24,825 Points
  • Just Cute Witch Things 500
  • Live Fast! Die Garish! 500
  • Team Kitten Star 75
PostPosted: Wed Aug 01, 2007 4:20 pm
How do you feel about having children? And What age do you think people should be before they have kids? And Are you afraid of having kids?

Personally I want a kid, Id say around 27 for me so I can have my job going well. I am afraid of having kids due to how messed up the world is anymore and how likely it is they will get into drugs and sex WAAAYY too young. And I think it may be selfish to have a kid and then they just suffer. But meh I may just be paranoid sweatdrop

PostPosted: Wed Aug 01, 2007 4:22 pm
I hate children.

With a passion.

Xyloid

Cute
Artist

Bratty Witch

24,825 Points
  • Just Cute Witch Things 500
  • Live Fast! Die Garish! 500
  • Team Kitten Star 75
PostPosted: Wed Aug 01, 2007 4:25 pm
Xyloid
I hate children.

With a passion.

I dont like untaught children, the loud ones that run around breaking stuff. But thats due to lazy parenting  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 01, 2007 4:26 pm
I need to have: a car, a career, and a hubby. Your age sounds reasonable. And I'd make sure meh kids aren't little snots.  

toomanypikachu

CuriousKitty

PostPosted: Wed Aug 01, 2007 4:26 pm
User Image
I want atleast one, though two would be nice. That way they wouldn't be alone. One to four years apart would be nice as well. I'd also like to start having kids when I'm about 28/29/30-ish. That way by the time I'm 50 they'll, hopefully, be living on their own. xD

PostPosted: Wed Aug 01, 2007 4:27 pm
I've never really liked little kids. I think the world has to many problems and that like you said they shouldn't have to deal with that.  

Fleur Evette

Hikari Leonhart

Greedy Giver

PostPosted: Wed Aug 01, 2007 4:27 pm
I'm with Xyloid on hating children. It seems like now days, kids have NO respect what so ever.

I remember looking up to older kids and being polite to adults and teachers when I was little. But people are so rude now.

When I go to pick my sister up from school, I see all these middle schoolers dressed like whores. I know for a fact that people around me are doing drugs too. I used to get picked on because I was responsible...

Kids!

KIDS!

Bah...

PostPosted: Wed Aug 01, 2007 4:36 pm
Hikari Leonhart
I'm with Xyloid on hating children. It seems like now days, kids have NO respect what so ever.

I remember looking up to older kids and being polite to adults and teachers when I was little. But people are so rude now.

When I go to pick my sister up from school, I see all these middle schoolers dressed like whores. I know for a fact that people around me are doing drugs too. I used to get picked on because I was responsible...

Kids!

KIDS!

Bah...

I'm in Highschool and get picked on for being responsible.  

Fleur Evette

Hikari Leonhart

Greedy Giver

PostPosted: Wed Aug 01, 2007 4:38 pm
Fleur Evette Delacour
Hikari Leonhart

Kids!

KIDS!

Bah...

I'm in Highschool and get picked on for being responsible.

Yeah, so do I. I'm going into my senior year by the way. Still the same old "goody toe shoes" I used to be. Whatever though, it keeps me out of trouble.

PostPosted: Wed Aug 01, 2007 4:39 pm
I never want children. Ever.  

Oh Snap its Kaitlin

Shameless Elocutionist

10,000 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Lavish Tipper 200
  • Megathread 100

Cherry Choo

PostPosted: Wed Aug 01, 2007 5:00 pm
I'd have children when I'm ready for them. Growing up in a broken home isn't nice. So I'd like to make sure I have a partner if I am having a kid. Make sure it gets fed and goes through a sufficient education etc..I'm not bringing morons into the world.

Maybe when I'm about 25 or something who knows I don't even have a man! Jumping my guns a bit there!

PostPosted: Wed Aug 01, 2007 5:06 pm
I want children when im older like around 25 26 after graduateing college nad haveing a house under my feet. But im afraid because of society today and the way children are being brought up.

children are haveing sex way to younge now-a-days

so many are being picked on and tormented in school, theres no respect between people anymore and it gets harder to trust one another.  

SilentRedemption

Loyal Giver

8,950 Points
  • Voter 100
  • Window Shopper 100
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100

Pasithea

PostPosted: Wed Aug 01, 2007 5:08 pm
I don't want kids right now. In fact I am somewhat afraid of the whole 'birth' factor. Not necessarily a natural birth, but I am absolutely terrified of ever being forced into a C-section. I have a fear of any medical procedure that involves cutting me open and fiddling around with my insides. So not only due to my fear of C-section and the fact that I am just starting college and stuff I will have to opt for abortion in the meantime should an accident happen (which hopefully will not happen, I don't feel like forking over $400 to have someone scrape my uterus out. xP )

I don't really like babies to be honest. I can deal with their cuteness for about five seconds until they poop/spit up/cry/blah blah... xp

I want to adopt some older kids. Perhaps a couple of siblings when I get older. I like children, I like well behaved children and I really would rather adopt than birth my own kid and raise it from neonate to adulthood...

So yeah, I guess I may want kids someday and who knows, maybe I'll get over my fear or something and have like 10 babehs (doubt it...) but I guess it's possible...  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 01, 2007 5:28 pm
I am pretty sick of children right now since I'm volunteering at a summer camp full of little kids. Yes they're extremely adorable, but at times, you just want to like choke them. Ok you didn't hear that from me. xD

But of course I would love to have one or two when I grow up. I don't think any more than two..

Kuromi Charm

Sweetest_Citrus

PostPosted: Wed Aug 01, 2007 5:32 pm
I want children, but not until they come up with a super-labour-drug. Until then, I can do without. And if that nevr happens.... I'll adopt. XD  
[MADG]

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff