Welcome to Gaia! ::

[MADG] Hangout

Back to Guilds

Formerly the Mil-a-Day Giveaway, this guild is now a just great place to hangout and meet some new friends. 

Tags: [MADG], Hangout, friends, relax, bunnies 

Reply [MADG]
Do you have morals? Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Do you have morals?
  Yes.
  No.
View Results

Resting Bitchface

PostPosted: Thu Aug 02, 2007 11:50 am
heart Hii!

I'm interested in knowing how moral, or imoral people generally are on here.

Answer these 3 questions...

1. If you came across a briefcase, stuffed with countless $50 notes, would you hand it over to the police, and possibly keep it if it's unclaimed, or keep it anyway?

2. If you were eating a delicious treat that you had been looking forward to all day, then saw a starving child in the street, would you hand it over, or keep it for yourself? domokun

3. Your best friend's spouse, who you've fancied for ages, comes onto you. Would you return the attention, or tell him to back off and warn your best friend?

Meh, I'm on middle ground, but usually I'm more moral that imoral.

What about you?

Also, feel free to suggest more scenarios!

heart Neon___/xo

PostPosted: Thu Aug 02, 2007 11:57 am
Gah, why am I being ignored?

burning_eyes

Resting Bitchface

Pasithea

PostPosted: Thu Aug 02, 2007 12:13 pm
Question 1
If you came across a briefcase, stuffed with countless $50 notes, would you hand it over to the police, and possibly keep it if it's unclaimed, or keep it anyway?

If I found a briefcase I wouldn't look in it at all. I would probably call the police and say, I think there's a bomb over here. xD And then the SWAT team would come flying in to investigate said briefcase as they usually do.

But if it was sitting there wide open and I saw the money I'd close it and turn it over to the police, who knows if that's like drug money or some s**t? Talk about dangerous. D:

But if no one claimed it either and they gave it to me I'd probably donate the money to charity or something. I have no real need for it (plus I don't wanna get shot and killed because it was freaking drug money...in fact I'd probably tell the cops to keep it, I'd be too afraid to take it. xD )

Question 2
If you were eating a delicious treat that you had been looking forward to all day, then saw a starving child in the street, would you hand it over, or keep it for yourself? icon_domokun.gif

I would totally give it to the kid, then I would take the child to the police station and try to locate his/her family if he/she had one and if they did not I'd make sure they were immediately placed into an orphanage (which I am sure is far better than the streets, you know food, warm bed, clean clothes etc.) and have them put up for adoption.

Oh and if they did have a family I would call social services and have them look into how well they can really care for the kid, I mean if he's sitting outside and starving to death I imagine the care for him at home is pretty crappy.

Question 3
Your best friend's spouse, who you've fancied for ages, comes onto you. Would you return the attention, or tell him to back off and warn your best friend?

lol This one makes no sense to me. I've already got a boyfriend whom I love very dearly. If someone else's spouse came onto me (which seems unlikely) I'd tell them to ******** off and then I'd tell my friend to dump that scumbag. xd  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 02, 2007 12:31 pm
User Image

1. if it wasnt claimed after that trial period with the police then I may keep it.

2. If it was that delicious of a treat, im not sure i'd even notice the kid.
Im not sure if i would or not. It all depends on the circumstances and the scenario. :/

3. reminds me of that "Jesse's Girl" song. I probably wouldnt do anything with that person even if they already broke up with my best friend, there are somethings you jsut dont do.

User Image

Sir Fig of Newton

t o a s t s t i x

PostPosted: Thu Aug 02, 2007 12:34 pm
1. If you came across a briefcase, stuffed with countless $50 notes, would you hand it over to the police, and possibly keep it if it's unclaimed, or keep it anyway?
I wouldn't come across anything in notes.

2. If you were eating a delicious treat that you had been looking forward to all day, then saw a starving child in the street, would you hand it over, or keep it for yourself?
Keep it to myself, wtf.

3. Your best friend's spouse, who you've fancied for ages, comes onto you. Would you return the attention, or tell him to back off and warn your best friend?
I'd kill him, lawl.

PostPosted: Thu Aug 02, 2007 12:39 pm
    1. I'd get it exchanged into pounds.
    xD No. I'd hand it in. I mean, why would there be a briefcase full of notes.
    Wait. How would I know it's in there. I'm not nosey. So I wouldn't open it :3

2. I wouldn't give it to him. Sounds harsh. But the majority of people who are on the streets around here are there for a reason. Some of them fake it as well, and I know familys that force children to fake it. Seriously.

3. I'd tell him to back off. And tell my best friend.

Duchess Dill

Angelic Gaian

12,500 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Advent Attendee 50
  • Grunny Harvester 150

SeventhDog

Dedicated Knight

PostPosted: Thu Aug 02, 2007 12:53 pm
1. I think I might keep it for myself without informing the police^^
Sorry, but that's a lot of money! I can't resist! xp

2.I'd give it to the hungry child. I'll starve for someone who's starving as well.

3. Tell my friend. I mean, that's gross! And disgusting! They're married and he's trying to ruin their marriage! Even though I fancied him, that's bad to do to his wife which is my friend!!!! scream  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 02, 2007 2:08 pm
I'm sure nobody's ignoring you on purpose dear!

1. Considering I am utterly poor at the moment I would probably steal a bit of the money and hand the rest in. I am moral-less!
ninja

2. Now if there was a starving child I would buy it something else rather than my treat.. like a multi-pack of crisps.

3. Depends what my relationship with the so-called spouse is! If he was mine to begin with and he was stolen...I would definitely steal him back!
eek  

Cherry Choo

CuriousKitty

PostPosted: Thu Aug 02, 2007 2:19 pm
User Image
1. I'd bring it to the police since it was such a large sum, and if it wasn't claimed in the alloted time then I would keep it. Put it in my college fund. xD

2. Of course give it to the kid! D: I would then take the child someplace to eat and then to the police station.

3. Definitely tell him to back off and warn my friend. My friends are more important than men.

PostPosted: Thu Aug 02, 2007 2:34 pm
1. I would give it to the police, could be counterfiet and thats BAD gonk

2. I would give it to the kid and then some more food D: Its not the kids fault.

3. I would leave and then tell my friend  

Cute
Artist

Bratty Witch

24,825 Points
  • Just Cute Witch Things 500
  • Live Fast! Die Garish! 500
  • Team Kitten Star 75

Bikki Kobayashi II

PostPosted: Thu Aug 02, 2007 2:45 pm

I'd keep it really

2. If you were eating a delicious treat that you had been looking forward to all day, then saw a starving child in the street, would you hand it over, or keep it for yourself?

I know its best to give the kid the food, but I'd most likely not notice them and keep the food for myself. I mean, I've looking forward to the treat so why would I give it up?

Tell, him to back off, and also slap him and tell the friend. It wouldn't be to steal someone from my best friend.

From looks of it I'm more immoral than I thought. But I guess that makes more since since there are only three questions  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 02, 2007 3:28 pm
/molest  

Super Voldemort

Nitemare Sorrows

PostPosted: Thu Aug 02, 2007 3:34 pm
Wow never thought i had morals o.o  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 02, 2007 3:56 pm

I would keep it to myself without informing anyone pirate

I would buy him something else since i have enough money from the briefcase :XP:

I would tell her to get the F**k out of my sight, My friends are more worth then women ever will be talk2hand  

Balliamo

6,400 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Invisibility 100
  • Forum Regular 100

xo_talya_xo

PostPosted: Thu Aug 02, 2007 7:16 pm
I think that these questions have more to do with how well you resist temptation than how moral you are.
And trust me, there is a difference.

[MADG]

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces