Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Pokemon Train and Battle Guild - Remodeling

Back to Guilds

Train your own pokemon right here on gaia! 

Tags: Pokemon, Train, Battle, Pokémon, Pokemon Train and Battle 

Reply Graveyard
-GASPS REAAAAL LOUDLY!-

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

The PTAB annual anniversary picnic!
  -SQUEEEL!-
  Yeah, who cares?
  HOMG! Just the traning pick me up i was looking for!
  Squeek? ._.
  WOW! I was wondering who you guys would do for the event!
View Results

ToastyMarshmellow
Captain

2,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Fri Aug 03, 2007 12:42 am
Well if no one else noticed!!! I just remembered........... ITS THE GUILDS ANNIVERSARY TODAY!!!

And in celebration for this wondrous event! though it shall make you guys put some effort into your posts im sure you'll forgive me! I hope...

So! Just like the new years ball that we had, though slightly different we'll have our first hopefully annual PTAB month (perhaps two wink ) long anniversary picnic! -a record that has people cheering on it starts playing-

Buuuut... there's a catch! -gasp!- ANY TYPE will train in 3 thats right! i said THREE posts! wewt! BUT! You have to rp your posts! I know for some of you this won't be a problem but for those who don't know what this is let me explain!

RP... this is a short abbreviation for Role Play as in you playing a role in a play or somethings, but you come up with the script! Well normally. So for an example of this i shall give you!

Quote:
Cronis walk onto the park ground where this years picnic for the PTAB is binge held. She takes in a breath of air, smelling hot dogs, hamburgers, ribs and other sort of things you would smell cooking at a picnic. Behind her was the three pokemon she had been with sense nearly the very beginning of her adventures as a pokemon trainer. Chris the shiny black charizard, Yukie the blue ringed umbreon and Rush the black paint stoned arcanine.

You don't have to go to this extent for every post but it would be nice if you did wink

And another surprise from me!!! Not now but keep your eye on this post here and you might catch it later!

And to house this special event i shall make a new sub-fourm! This will let you make your own topics and discuss with other members about the ball and other such things, if your not brave enough to or something along those lines there will be a few topics already there such as the BBQ pit and such 3nodding but PLEASE! For those of you who like to make multiple topics, PLEASE don't spam up the board! This is something im trying out for the guild so don't ruin it for us confused

Oh! and who knows! You might even see a legendary around the event! Thats right for those of you who know about the other event (which i have been really bad at keeping up on) the Yin and Yang legendaries have set aside their differences for this special once a year event!

So that about wraps it up! But dont forget to check back for updates! (or at least look at the title of the topic)  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 03, 2007 9:25 am
Is the three post thing only for the Picnic forum or for everywhere??  

dark_fox9

ToastyMarshmellow
Captain

2,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Fri Aug 03, 2007 1:10 pm
Only for the picnic fourm 3nodding  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 03, 2007 8:07 pm
Aww crying Okie Dokie then  

dark_fox9