Welcome to Gaia! ::

[MADG] Hangout

Back to Guilds

Formerly the Mil-a-Day Giveaway, this guild is now a just great place to hangout and meet some new friends. 

Tags: [MADG], Hangout, friends, relax, bunnies 

Reply [MADG]
Why I love my laptop. :D Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Etoile.Heureuse

PostPosted: Fri Aug 03, 2007 7:02 pm
    User Image
    ---------||..::Karine says::..||---------

Since I want all of my profiles to display properly, I decided to download Opera and Netscape. [I already have IE, Safari, and FF] And for fun I go on 3 mules and my main and go into Towns. rofl [Now it's gonna be 4 mules User Image]

I have 11 programs running now, and my computer isn't lagging or anything. For fun, I opened Limewire. rofl rofl Everything still was fast, except FF wouldn't let me change tabs. xD That's it though. <3
Is your computer slow or lagging when you have a lot of programs running?

Browser Screen Caps! whee
[Safari SC][Opera SC][Netscape SC][Internet Explorer,even though everyone knows how it looks x3][FireFox SC]

PostPosted: Fri Aug 03, 2007 7:34 pm
I usually just open a lot of internet windows and have a lot of tabs. Not really programs exactly.  

eclara

NejiShikaItalover92

PostPosted: Fri Aug 03, 2007 7:39 pm
eclara
I usually just open a lot of internet windows and have a lot of tabs. Not really programs exactly.

Same here. But when I do have a lot of programs open, my laptop does get a little slow. and it's brand spankin new!!  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 03, 2007 7:40 pm
    User Image

I've had my laptop since November. :]

Etoile.Heureuse

Teh Pure

PostPosted: Fri Aug 03, 2007 7:43 pm
The only thing that slows my laptop down is LimeWire. If LW's open, nothing else is open. So I got rid of it and got FrostWire instead, which is essentially the same thing, except a lot faster. And it's BLUE. -loves the color blue- <333

PostPosted: Fri Aug 03, 2007 7:43 pm
User Image
I don't have a laptop any more ((It was stolen years ago)) but the one I did have would slow down just by opening up paint. ;D It was old~

CuriousKitty

Frozen Memories

PostPosted: Fri Aug 03, 2007 7:46 pm
Mine only slows down when I'm downloading torrents. And it messes up my connection, doing that.

Other than that, as long as I clean everything up once every couple of weeks, the comp is fine. x3

It's quite old, too.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 03, 2007 7:47 pm
I mostly play on a laptop because my brrother takes the computer razz  

xxJ u s t K i d d i n gxx

Etoile.Heureuse

PostPosted: Fri Aug 03, 2007 7:57 pm
Teh Pure
The only thing that slows my laptop down is LimeWire. If LW's open, nothing else is open. So I got rid of it and got FrostWire instead, which is essentially the same thing, except a lot faster. And it's BLUE. -loves the color blue- <333
    User Image

Same thing with me! I tried getting FrostWire, downloaded some songs, but it wouldn't let me drag it into the iTunes window, how I usually get my songs. How do you do it? O:

PostPosted: Fri Aug 03, 2007 8:11 pm
[ So many browsers...xD I only have FF, IE, and Opera installed, and the latter two I barely use.

My computer's good with handling what I usually do. The most I've had open is maybe two different internet browsers and it doesn't lag at all. And it's usually reliable when I want to play games and the like.

This computer was a piece of crap when I originally bought it, though. It was slow as crap and the sound card broke within about a year.
I replaced the sound card, and added more RAM, and now it works wonderfully.

That's my desktop computer though. I want a laptop!
]

Cassiexchan

Kuromi Charm

PostPosted: Fri Aug 03, 2007 8:17 pm
I've been wanting a laptop since forever! Not that I don't love my desktop. <3

I usually have a lot of tabs, not programs. And my computer can get very laggy when I'm dling things. ><

PostPosted: Fri Aug 03, 2007 10:27 pm
Really i love my laptop too  

Shinigami_Eyes_Dante661

AR2

6,000 Points
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Grunny Harvester 150
PostPosted: Sat Aug 04, 2007 6:51 am
Mac. heart

PostPosted: Sat Aug 04, 2007 7:03 am
laptops piss me off  

XC1RCAX

Droflecopter

PostPosted: Sat Aug 04, 2007 4:08 pm
I have a desktop right now, but Im getting a laptop very soon.
My computer doesnt lag too much though.

[MADG]

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces