Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Emo Guild

Back to Guilds

What do you think genius? Its a guild for emo's. 

Reply Life Issues
people being dicks!!!

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

simpleticsoul

PostPosted: Sun Aug 05, 2007 9:27 pm
i have a brat arse ex friend who uses everything against people and then she excepts people to bow down before her . she states im a whore and a slut but her bf screwed over 30 girls and hes the 2nd guy that shes "made love with" then she expects that she can yell at me bc i promise to go to her beach party but me only promise bc she begged me and telling me to promise after i told her i didnt want to go to the beach. yet she had a situation simarilar to this which was with a different friend and only this situation she turned every one agianst me.

she used my ex relationships against me saying i dont deserve a man bc i am a whore and i cant keep one either. that i dont deserve anything and then she said i use ppl for money which isnt true and then states that i complain bout my problems that i dont listen to hers, which hers include that her moms a b***h and she cant decide btw two different guys. a guy that is here and in front of her and then another that lives in cali.

yet when i asked her friend why she mad at me..she is so stuck up my ex friends a** bc she only saw my friends point of view bc she saw my ex friend cry and complain all bout me.

my ex friend is the same girl that starts s**t with my ex bf all the time. yes he cheated on me and we fight constently till he makes me cry but does that give her a right to randomly aim him and call him names. i may complain bout it but she has no right to get into something and just randomly aim someone saying mean things bc she wanted to do it for a laugh. my ex and i argue constently and then randomly we are nice and then we fight and then are nice. that is how we are.

this girl acts like she is such a great friend but shes the same girl that can say she hates a person "just because" she feels like it.

she wasnt there when my mom died. she didnt ever come to the viewing. we both help each other out yet all she manage to do is talk how Im the worst friend ever and i did nothing ever for her. so what im not the type of person you run to for a Talking too. well not always, i have my experience in certain matters, but she manages to say that i am worthless. yet i am a person that people take advantage of and she knows that. i may b***h bout people talkin advantage of me but i know when it comes to a point and i am a b***h to them. I AM ALLOWED to be a b***h and put a foot down, bc that person knows they take advantage so of course then blame everything on me.

if i am a selfish person, why would i drive 1/2 way across state to pick up a friends gf or why would i give 200$ to a friend to help her out. or drive people around. yeah when i drive people round, hello its called gas money. when i have a full tank no i dont ask for it but when it hits 1/2 a tank on a 4 cylinder yah you got to ask. specially when the car rule as stated by the drivers father, is to NEVER allow the car to go below a 1/4 tank.

all in all...i have no clue what to do...  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 06, 2007 7:55 am
In the future, please post all your ranting in the "Rant" stickie.  

[Ashes][is][Ashes]
Crew

Life Issues

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces