Welcome to Gaia! ::

[MADG] Hangout

Back to Guilds

Formerly the Mil-a-Day Giveaway, this guild is now a just great place to hangout and meet some new friends. 

Tags: [MADG], Hangout, friends, relax, bunnies 

Reply [MADG]
A new look for Gaia! Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 8 9 10 11 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

A new look! <3
  Whatever..
  ZOMG YAY
  The old one is just FINE o<
View Results

Moonlight_Bella
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Aug 06, 2007 2:28 pm
What do you think about the new look? :]

-New landing pages! Gaia's main pages (Home, My Gaia, Community, etc) have been given a new style better presentation.

-The background changes depending on where you are on the site! We currently have one background for each town, but we're working on even more, as well as backgrounds for forums, marketplace, and other features/areas.

-Daily Chance will have a new look! You can't see it in this shot, but it's gonna be cool.

-New navigation! We've reorganized the dropdown menus and navigation elements to make it easier to get around.

-Though it looks all big and beautiful and vibrant, the new header actually takes up less vertical space than the old one.

I'm actually really excited for it. Could we use a new look?

[The NEEW Look!]

PostPosted: Mon Aug 06, 2007 2:36 pm
it looks like it could be way awesome-ness-issity blaugh  

night-tangle

Oh Snap its Kaitlin

Shameless Elocutionist

10,000 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Lavish Tipper 200
  • Megathread 100
PostPosted: Mon Aug 06, 2007 2:38 pm
I like it. 3nodding
I hope its easier to navigate through like they said.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 06, 2007 2:39 pm
Kaitlin: Aye. sweatdrop Its not all that great, even if its flashy and showieh, if you cannot navigate through it! <333  

Moonlight_Bella
Crew

Pailzor
Captain

PostPosted: Mon Aug 06, 2007 2:41 pm
Yay! No more blinding whiteness, and a quick link to thread subscriptions!
The new logo looks pretty crappy though..
Converting the current one to grayscale would look cooler, no?

PostPosted: Mon Aug 06, 2007 2:47 pm
I think it'll be a lot better than the current layout of the site. It's really not that good now. Navigating isn't too bad if you're used to it but it doesn't look that great.

The new logo is okay I guess... but it's pretty plain. Not that the one now is amazing or anything. xp  

s4mgir1v3rsi0n

Artemis Tigris

Mega Nerd

10,350 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Pie For All! 300
PostPosted: Mon Aug 06, 2007 2:48 pm
I hope that they get rid of all the white. It should be easier to navigate around from the picture they showed.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 06, 2007 2:49 pm
*Just thought about something.*

You know, with this new layout and logo, I'm sure they can spice things up when holiday or special events come near. (i.e. - Halloween, Thanksgiving, Christmas etc.)

Moonlight_Bella
Crew

I Chelsea I

PostPosted: Mon Aug 06, 2007 3:04 pm
Moonlight_Bella
*Just thought about something.*

You know, with this new layout and logo, I'm sure they can spice things up when holiday or special events come near. (i.e. - Halloween, Thanksgiving, Christmas etc.)

ooh that'll be so cool!!...
I like the new gaia!  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 06, 2007 3:06 pm
ooh I saw it.. and they have shorcuts.. for like my guilds and such.. thats cool!!  

I Chelsea I

CuriousKitty

PostPosted: Mon Aug 06, 2007 3:12 pm
User Image
I'm looking forward to the new layout. It's sophisticated looking cool

PostPosted: Mon Aug 06, 2007 3:14 pm
I like it, but I hope that soon they will improve current things, like the word bump game, rather than start something else anew.  

Purplepiratelynn

Skarlis

Melodious Conversationalist

PostPosted: Mon Aug 06, 2007 3:17 pm
I just got used to this one... emo
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Relax...

PostPosted: Mon Aug 06, 2007 3:19 pm
Purplepiratelynn
I like it, but I hope that soon they will improve current things, like the word bump game, rather than start something else anew.
*agrees, but for cards*
They tend to just be doing the new stuff all the time, instead of taking care of long-standing glitches..

Pailzor
Captain

WhyAreYouStalkingMe

PostPosted: Mon Aug 06, 2007 3:33 pm
I remember when we first got the layout we have currently, I hated it compared to the one we had before it. xP I've gotten a lot more used to it now, but I still prefer the old one.

But from what I saw and read in the announcement... the new layout coming up seems really good! biggrin DD <3

...And now they FINALLY have a direct link to your Subscribed Threads! :'D xD;; (They used to on this layout, before they took the toolbar away. D; )

Whooooo for full-sized avatars, too. :3

New logo too, huh? Not sure what to think of it... its not nearly as colorful, but its cooler-looking. :0
Remember when the logo used to be pink instead of orange? xD That prevented one of my guy friends from joining Gaia, before we got the current layout we have now. 'Cause he said the site looked too girly. xDDD

[MADG]

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 8 9 10 11 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff