Welcome to Gaia! ::

[MADG] Hangout

Back to Guilds

Formerly the Mil-a-Day Giveaway, this guild is now a just great place to hangout and meet some new friends. 

Tags: [MADG], Hangout, friends, relax, bunnies 

Reply [MADG]
When was your worst day of all until now? Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Naive_Eyes

PostPosted: Tue Aug 07, 2007 2:29 am
Well, I'm sorry if there is already this thread..but I just thought of it, I thought , well just try it out...so I would like people who post here to explain and talk about their worst day so far.....I hope this isn't a bad thread....XD  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 07, 2007 2:30 am
For me, it would be having accidents for the whole day. I actually fell down three times during hockey in the morning during PE, then me and my friend hit the hockey stick so hard, the hockey stick broke. I stepped on a hockey stick by accident and fell down again...
and when i got back home, I ended up banging into things (dont' know how I ended up doing that) got yelled by my parents....
that's the worst for me so far.....  

Naive_Eyes

A r i s t t e

PostPosted: Tue Aug 07, 2007 2:53 am
i wouldnt know x)
i actually dont think i have a "worst"
--edit--
oo i know.
i was doing a handstand but for some reason i lost my balance and ended up breaking my arm. and then i got a fever of 101 F.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 07, 2007 4:38 am
I was sick at the end of a school club invitaional, and then got norovirus so i couldn't go skiing the next day, and my dad sprained his foot so I hat to help him around while being really sick  

Purplepiratelynn

Cherry Choo

PostPosted: Tue Aug 07, 2007 4:55 am
Had to be the day my hand break packed in on my car and as I live on a steep hill it rolled down and hit about two cars. I found it sideways at the bottom of the street blocking the road at a junction and as I lost my insurance bonus I had to fork out over 1000 English pounds for repairs on all the damaged cars.

I'm a student = poor. Bad bad day! gonk

PostPosted: Tue Aug 07, 2007 5:18 am
Greta Von Gash
Had to be the day my hand break packed in on my car and as I live on a steep hill it rolled down and hit about two cars. I found it sideways at the bottom of the street blocking the road at a junction and as I lost my insurance bonus I had to fork out over 1000 English pounds for repairs on all the damaged cars.

Lol.
I know its not funny, but it kinda is.
Looking back, can't you see the funny side?
Imagine how funny is would be to look out the window and see your car roll past rofl

E l l i i e x

Noxness

1,400 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Tue Aug 07, 2007 5:33 am
E l l i i e x
Greta Von Gash

Lol.
Imagine how funny is would be to look out the window and see your car roll past rofl

Somehow when I imagine that, I feel anxiety and slight horror. No humour. What a nightmare.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 07, 2007 8:50 am
When I was little, I was at a carnival and I was eating some cotton candy but someone bumped into me and it dropped.
And then I got a fever and we left, but got lost trying to get home while I got sick all in the car. gonk

CHRONiC_EUPHORiA

Bag3l in a Box

PostPosted: Tue Aug 07, 2007 8:56 am
User Image
Call me Bag3l.

I've always wanted to go back in time to my best and worst days... but one from a long time ago I can remember.

It was in fifth grade, I forgot my homework, and I felt sick [prolly cause I realized it]. So I asked to go to the nurse and she let me go home. When I went back up to get my stuff, my teacher goes "oh, can you hand in your homework?" and I said I didn't have it.
So she gave me 4:30 detention for forgetting my homework once. And she SMILED when she told me.
I remember crying really hard. Poor 10-year-old me. cry

PostPosted: Tue Aug 07, 2007 8:57 am
Noxness
E l l i i e x
Greta Von Gash

Lol.

Somehow when I imagine that, I feel anxiety and slight horror. No humour. What a nightmare.

@ Ellie: Well yeah now I think about it I should've put it on youtube for the likes of you! :p

@Noxness: Indeed. I had a slight coronary. Beat my bad day! 0_0

Cherry Choo

The Cherry

PostPosted: Tue Aug 07, 2007 9:04 am
When my stepdad came in my family.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 07, 2007 10:19 am
Worst day of my life? Hrmmm... possibly grade 11 when I found out my boyfriend (first real relationship) of almost two years cheated on me with some of my best friends. That one messed me up for months.

Another one that messed me up pretty bad was in grade 12 when a boy I wasn't technically dating but we might as well have been told me "we shouldn't date" That was quite the depressing news.

Or, one not related to boys in any way: The two days I passed out at work. Once was last summer I rode my bike to work on a hot day and was almost late so i didn't stop to get a drink of water before going downstairs and I ended up just before I was supposed to go on break passing out at the register because I was dehydrated.. that was scary and embarassing. The second time I did it my dad brought me to the hospital and I ended up there for a few hours and they put an IV in my arm. I am REALLY bad with needles and they took blood too.. the IV felt so cold and weird in me. And that night I was supposed to go to a party and see a bunch of people I never get to see anymore but I couldn't cause I had to rest. =(

Haha yup. Not even going to get into my many fights with mom's ex when we lived him. I've rambled enough for now. =P  

s4mgir1v3rsi0n

eclara

PostPosted: Tue Aug 07, 2007 10:26 am
I don't know. Never broke or fractured anything, never went on a date before, nothing. D: I will one day though. ><  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 07, 2007 10:57 am
Spending a night in jail, with people not letting me go to sleep. I wasn't even accused of anything, nor did I do anything.
I win.

sa-mi-ra

xXxR e p t a r B a r sxXx

PostPosted: Tue Aug 07, 2007 11:07 am
The night my girlfriend passed away.

[MADG]

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items