Welcome to Gaia! ::

[MADG] Hangout

Back to Guilds

Formerly the Mil-a-Day Giveaway, this guild is now a just great place to hangout and meet some new friends. 

Tags: [MADG], Hangout, friends, relax, bunnies 

Reply [MADG]
What to get with 1,000,000 gold... Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

auto_banning_service1

PostPosted: Tue Aug 07, 2007 10:47 pm
Gaia gold seems to be hard to get for some people...but, if I had 1 million gold I don't know what I would get. sweatdrop But I know that I would finish my dream avatar and then maybe get a Momo, Coco, and Kiki. The rest of the gold I would probably save...  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 07, 2007 10:48 pm
well i just make my dream avatar and donated a little to my friends  

Edwin Armando

Bikki Kobayashi II

PostPosted: Tue Aug 07, 2007 10:49 pm
Get a whole not of MCs, make a guild, and cute a ton of stuff from stops since I lost most everything since my old main account was baned. Most likely I'd spend it all on myself. If there were any left over I've save it  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 07, 2007 10:51 pm
Um... I would save most of it... Donate to my friends that need it... Give a bunch to my girlfriend if she wants... You know... the usual =]  

TheZaR

Shrii

Tipsy Fatcat

10,050 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Alchemy Level 2 100
PostPosted: Tue Aug 07, 2007 10:54 pm
Not really sure what I'd do. When I won 700k I gave 400k, to a friend, and another 100k to a friend. So I'd probably do the same thing X_O.

There isn't really much I want, and what I do want I can work for with art. 3nodding . I'm here mainly to chat, and have fun.

PostPosted: Tue Aug 07, 2007 10:54 pm
I personally would get a Coco to replace one I gave to my friend.

After that I would probobly ask each of my close friends on here what they want on Gaia (not letting them know I won)

Then once they told me I would get it for them..as long as it wasnt to over the top.  

AWoLShadows

Baka Choy

Dapper Dabbler

PostPosted: Tue Aug 07, 2007 10:55 pm
personaly i would spend some gold on dream avi. then donate 50k to this guild.
then i would just save it  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 07, 2007 10:57 pm
With a mil I could really get a replacement Ancient Kanata, and an extra. I probally would be able to get back all the MCs I lost and get some extra ones  

Bikki Kobayashi II

calcifer9

PostPosted: Tue Aug 07, 2007 10:59 pm
id just buy a lot of junk... just so i could have stuff to work with when i want to change my outfit...  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 07, 2007 11:02 pm
I'd buy a ninja headband donate it to a friend so that she can stop questing..... sweatdrop
She got hacked while borrowing my ninja headband and started questing to pay me back. I don't want her to pay me back because she has her own ninja headband quest to work towards... I told her to consider the old headband a donation, but she insists on repaying me anyway. I'd buy her a headband and donate it to her. If she still wants to repay me for the one she lost....then...I dunno....but at least she'll first have her own. whee  

Krad_Hikari

AKB0048

Handsome Shounen

17,150 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Hotblooded Hero 50
PostPosted: Tue Aug 07, 2007 11:04 pm
I'd either buy a bunch of Junes or Mays.

Or wait to see if this month's item sucks and invest in that.

Then take like a six month break and come back hoping I have enough for the stupid NM Scarf.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 08, 2007 2:59 am
well, I'll finish up my dream avi, and that already takes one fifth of the million, the others, I'd like to get some monthly collectables that cost a fortune nowadays..and i would donate some to this guild too, because Peasant said that he'll be running out, and donate part of it to my friends too~!  

Naive_Eyes

singull

PostPosted: Wed Aug 08, 2007 5:30 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
You'd be amazed how little you can get with just 1 million gold.

EDIT: At least for those of us with expensive tastes. xD;

EDIT 2: I'd probably go on a shopping spree at the shops and get a crapload of commons or something.
Or buy art.
Maybe even save it so I can actually attempt exchanging. xD

PostPosted: Wed Aug 08, 2007 6:12 am
Ill Donate 25K to My Friends And Complete My Dream Avi And ill Buy Some Things........And Ill Donate To People Who Are Questing.....
Yeah........ Ill Pretty Much Do A Lot Of Donating......And Finish My Dream Avi............... And Ill Figure Out What To Do With The Rest I Have Left....
Maybe Save It For ANother Dream Av Or Donate MORE To People.......
And Make A Guild Of My Own......... And Donate To The Guilds I Am In......If I Still Have Some Gold Left And Ill Pretty Much Be Poor Cuz Of That.........  

T3h Curry

VampireWolfcub

PostPosted: Wed Aug 08, 2007 6:16 am
User Image
Majority of it would be saved for my quest, and then maybe I would be nice and give my good friends some, just as a small gift.
=]

[MADG]

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces