Welcome to Gaia! ::

[MADG] Hangout

Back to Guilds

Formerly the Mil-a-Day Giveaway, this guild is now a just great place to hangout and meet some new friends. 

Tags: [MADG], Hangout, friends, relax, bunnies 

Reply [MADG]
The most embarassing thing you have done

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Baka Choy

Dapper Dabbler

PostPosted: Tue Aug 07, 2007 10:52 pm
personly mine was when i jumped up and said YEAH!!!!!!!! in the middle of class

by the way. you dont have to tell me if you want to but if you post it. its your choice.

im not forcing(sorry) anyone  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 07, 2007 10:57 pm
well...it would have to be falling asleep in church.... sweatdrop I couldn't help it there was a spanish preecher (ow ever you spell it) and I was so bored I fell asleep... not to mention that I snored, I felt sooooo bad when I woke up... xp  

auto_banning_service1

Shrii

Tipsy Fatcat

10,050 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Alchemy Level 2 100
PostPosted: Tue Aug 07, 2007 10:57 pm
1. I’ve fallen asleep on Skype several times on my guild mates. Treb almost made me wet myself when he yelled at me to wake up xD. (Recently)

2. Last year, I had to have surgery on my ears due to a station tube deficiency – so I was knocked out pretty much the whole time. When I woke up the surgeon told me “Sorry, I’m married.” I was confused for like an hour till I finally asked my dad what the heck he was talking about. My Dad told me I repeatedly asked him to marry me like 234897234923847324923 times since he had a nice nose and nice eyes Oyo.

3. On my friend's birthday, I was dared to strip naked - run outside (in the rain) and sing opera. They locked me out >_>. She better be happy she's my best friend. Or I would have skinned her alive.

4. It was around Christmas time and I was at the mall with my mom trying to find presents for all the kids and my friends. I told mamma that I’d meet her back at Mervyn’s after I got everything I needed. I had found this awesome Fairy poster for my friend who’s into fantasy creature like me, so I was heading back. I dropped one of my bags and I went to pick it up and the poster tip slipped under my skirt – so when I stood the poster yanked it up and I pretty much mooned the whole South Center Mall. D=. I haven’t worn a Skirt since on a shopping trip. ;______;

PostPosted: Tue Aug 07, 2007 11:33 pm
i think that the most embarrassing time in my life was when i fell asleep on my desk in class and the boy i liked had to come and wake me up i was soooooo embarrassed!  

peace-is-love

Krad_Hikari

PostPosted: Tue Aug 07, 2007 11:46 pm
My most embarassing moment was when I....

....never mind. Too embarassing to share.... sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 08, 2007 2:35 am
mines, was probably during summer school..
we had the meditation activity..and it was for like half an hour of silence!! I ended up sleeping....and suddenly, my friend poked me and fell down...sleeping, and I woke up because all my friends were laughing~ XD  

Naive_Eyes

Bikki Kobayashi II

PostPosted: Wed Aug 08, 2007 3:13 am
I have two

1. One day when I was wearing a long skirt. I ended up forgetting to put panties on. Quite embarrassed when I figured out I had no panties that say. Good thing I wore longs skirts and not Mini skirts since no one saw that I didn't wear panties

2. Another time I wore a skirt and I accidently had my skirt in my panties and my butt [Though covered in clothe] was more exposed than i wanted redface

3. There is another one I didn't remember. Once in a pool I was swimming, then one of my boobs got out of my swimsuit.... not many noticed but I was still majorly embarrassed redface  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 08, 2007 4:49 am
Once I was practicing driving and parking, and when I was backing up, I honked the horn by accident right as these two really cute guys were running by  

Purplepiratelynn

Kawazou Miharu

PostPosted: Wed Aug 08, 2007 5:12 am
One time I was so busy smiling at some cute guy that I walked into a tree.. smile  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 08, 2007 11:00 am
Strawberry Massacre
1. I’ve fallen asleep on Skype several times on my guild mates. Treb almost made me wet myself when he yelled at me to wake up xD. (Recently)

2. Last year, I had to have surgery on my ears due to a station tube deficiency – so I was knocked out pretty much the whole time. When I woke up the surgeon told me “Sorry, I’m married.” I was confused for like an hour till I finally asked my dad what the heck he was talking about. My Dad told me I repeatedly asked him to marry me like 234897234923847324923 times since he had a nice nose and nice eyes Oyo.

3. On my friend's birthday, I was dared to strip naked - run outside (in the rain) and sing opera. They locked me out >_>. She better be happy she's my best friend. Or I would have skinned her alive.

4. It was around Christmas time and I was at the mall with my mom trying to find presents for all the kids and my friends. I told mamma that I’d meet her back at Mervyn’s after I got everything I needed. I had found this awesome Fairy poster for my friend who’s into fantasy creature like me, so I was heading back. I dropped one of my bags and I went to pick it up and the poster tip slipped under my skirt – so when I stood the poster yanked it up and I pretty much mooned the whole South Center Mall. D=. I haven’t worn a Skirt since on a shopping trip. ;______;
thanks for sharing that much embarrasing things smile  

Baka Choy

Dapper Dabbler

Davi6v

PostPosted: Wed Aug 08, 2007 11:03 am
going off a ramp in a tube and landing on ppl O.x  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 08, 2007 11:30 am
1. Okay, this was terrible. We were having a pantsing fight at school. And so everyone's pantsing eachother and stuff. Stupid thing to walk into, I know. But I had on plain white underwear, so I figured heck why not. And my friend (Who I've known for practically ever) pantsed me, but she accidently got my underwear. My crush was right in front of me too. Everyone saw T.T Worst day of my life.

2. My friend was holding a beach party for the end of 6th grade and everyone was in the ocean. We weren't out that far because her mom couldn't watch us. So I had to go pee really bad. But none of my friends would go with me and they all just told me to pee in the ocean. So finnally I thought the next wave would be big so it wouldn't look like I was peeing. So I started to pee. And the wave turned out tiny. A group of really cute guys she invited saw because my pee splashed in the water. I was so horrified. I didn't look at them the whole rest of the party ._.

3. This one was in 3rd grade, but still! We were all reading aloud. And I was bored so I had begun to daydream. I woke up when they all kept saying my name. I was drooling on my desk! Ick.

KR0NiiCALLY KRiiSTEN

Peasant

PostPosted: Wed Aug 08, 2007 12:35 pm
I'm pretty sure I've seen a thread like this already.  
[MADG]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games