Welcome to Gaia! ::

[MADG] Hangout

Back to Guilds

Formerly the Mil-a-Day Giveaway, this guild is now a just great place to hangout and meet some new friends. 

Tags: [MADG], Hangout, friends, relax, bunnies 

Reply [MADG]
What do you want out of life? Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Xyloid

PostPosted: Wed Aug 08, 2007 8:47 pm
And I don't mean the stereotypical 'I wanna be a policeman when I grow up!'

Because if we go that route, I wanna be a firetruck when I grow up.

But anyways, I mean: What do you want when you grow older? Is it power, money, fame, all of the above?

Or do you just want to be able to look back and love your life?

People always ask me why I dye my hair weird colors, why I dance in public like an idiot and date people that are left wing and aren't my type at all. And it's simple:

I don't care if I look back and think to myself 'Man, why did I do that?' I want to be able to look back without thinking 'Man, why DIDN'T I do that?'

I think too many people are worried about how others with perceive them. But, I guess I wouldn't be too unique if everyone just did whatever they wanted and didn't care what people thought of them.

PostPosted: Wed Aug 08, 2007 9:09 pm
I want to be able to look back on my life... and not just remember the things I did, but everything the people surrounding me did... because they worked too... the people I interract with help shape my memories too.

I want to make me, and the people around me, happy.

And I want to live life to its fullest... because you don't need a reason for everything. :3

WhyAreYouStalkingMe

darkangelofhell666

PostPosted: Wed Aug 08, 2007 9:10 pm
i want to be able to reach my goals, die young, and be happy. although to pick and choose, i've always wanted to be in a band and become famous....  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 08, 2007 9:21 pm
Be happy all my life, get a boyfriend, and...well..basically being happy until i die.  

Naive_Eyes

xo_talya_xo

PostPosted: Wed Aug 08, 2007 9:39 pm
I want to be successful.
In my career and everything else I attempt.

I don't need to be filthy rich, but I do want to be able to have a nice house and buy nice things.

I want to have a family (not a big one), and most of all I want to love and be loved.
I want to be comfortable with my life.
I want to be happy.

PostPosted: Wed Aug 08, 2007 9:40 pm
Is it stoopid in here...

Oh snap!
I think I made a repeat thread of this!
eek

...or is it just me?

DumberDan

Kuromi Charm

PostPosted: Wed Aug 08, 2007 9:41 pm

Ok I'm not even going to lie. I want the money. I want to grow up and be able to give my parents a nice house to live in. To be able to tell my mom that I didn't screw up and mess up my life by sitting in front of the computer like I am now.

But really what I want out of life is something to live for. Like friends who are there when I need them, not just when they need me. A nice family. You know.

And I love acting like an idiot in public. Just makes me feel special that you can't. x3

PostPosted: Wed Aug 08, 2007 9:55 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Once upon a time...

What I want from life when I'm older is to be known for what I'm good at. Most people want that right? I have no special thing to look back to in the past so the only thing I'm focused on is my future. I don't want my future ending up like my past so I keep my same goal for life and that's to keep my dreams growing strong ^^

The end.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Bed Time Story

Dapper Gaian

6,450 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Befriended 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100

Aakiyana

PostPosted: Wed Aug 08, 2007 9:57 pm
I don't know what I want after college. I know that I want to have a happy fulfilled life, but does that mean I have to be filthy stinkin' rich? I don't want to be poor, I've been poor all my freaking life. All of my friends strive to be rich, but I don't want to be one of those lonely CEO business professional types. But I love love love the arts, but I feel like I'll never make any money and I'll just be a starving wanna-be. And everyone says not to think like that, because then you'll never make it, but sometimes I feel like I'll never get the drive to succeed. XP I'm doomed to have a normal career paying off bills the rest of my life.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 08, 2007 10:04 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.The glitter sores will heal themselves...

I want to be able to live comfortably when I'm older.

I'll play the part of someone else.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Cute
Artist

Bratty Witch

24,825 Points
  • Just Cute Witch Things 500
  • Live Fast! Die Garish! 500
  • Team Kitten Star 75

AWoLShadows

PostPosted: Wed Aug 08, 2007 10:06 pm
I personally just want to be remembered as a good person by the ones who knew and loved me. Also, before I am dead I want to be happy, grow old, and all that good stuff.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 08, 2007 10:35 pm
I want to be the person that everyone always remembers.

iCrayon

Haughty Siren

7,350 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Wed Aug 08, 2007 10:45 pm
There are many things I wish out of life. Therefore, when I dream of them, I vow to make them come true somehow, I hope to find a way. I'm a 16 year old going to college, and I pray that I will be able to meet the one I love very soon.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 08, 2007 11:00 pm
what I want from life...
1) a job that pays well enough to let me be a full blown gamer, go to concerts, and travel
2)love

thats about it  

calcifer9

Edwin Armando

PostPosted: Wed Aug 08, 2007 11:06 pm
well for me is to build the first Imperial Galatic Empire of the Republic and enjoy live that is all  
[MADG]

Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff