Welcome to Gaia! ::

[MADG] Hangout

Back to Guilds

Formerly the Mil-a-Day Giveaway, this guild is now a just great place to hangout and meet some new friends. 

Tags: [MADG], Hangout, friends, relax, bunnies 

Reply [MADG]
school schedules: tough or not? Goto Page: 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

iCrayon

PostPosted: Wed Aug 08, 2007 9:42 pm
So I just got my schedule for school, and I've already been told at least five times that I'm going to die. I'm going to be a junior, and I'm taking honors physics, AP biology, AP chemistry, AP calculus, and 5 other honors classes. I will have no social life this year...

So what are your schedules like (if you've gotten them)? Are they mind-numbingly easy, or insanely tough?

PostPosted: Wed Aug 08, 2007 9:46 pm
i think school is getting more and more redundant rolleyes but idk what school i'm going to be going to anyways so idk yet...  

darkangelofhell666

Kuromi Charm

PostPosted: Wed Aug 08, 2007 9:56 pm

Wow your schedule looks tough. o_o

Its already confirmed that I'm going to be taking at least two APs next year for school. I'm going to be a junior too!
And I also plan on having no social life. Time to really study and bury my nose in a book all year. ninja

PostPosted: Wed Aug 08, 2007 9:58 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Once upon a time...

The only thing that I was told that I would have trouble with in my schedule was the teachers I have x.X *scared*

The end.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Bed Time Story

Dapper Gaian

6,450 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Befriended 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100

Aakiyana

PostPosted: Wed Aug 08, 2007 10:02 pm
I'm going to be a senior and I'm taking my first AP class that I want to get out of. Initially I wanted it to raise my GPA, but then I was like, "What the hell?" My grades are ******** regardless. I had to make up 2 credits for failing, and I never really planned on being a Harvard or Yale student, so what the hell am I busting my a** for? This year's gonna suck...  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 08, 2007 10:03 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.The glitter sores will heal themselves...

I dont have mine yet but I know Im in most 10/11 grade classes and Im only going to be a freshman

I'll play the part of someone else.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Cute
Artist

Bratty Witch

24,825 Points
  • Just Cute Witch Things 500
  • Live Fast! Die Garish! 500
  • Team Kitten Star 75

calcifer9

PostPosted: Wed Aug 08, 2007 10:33 pm
junior year is usually the toughest, but i got through it with my social life intact.

now I'm a senior, but I will still have a full schedule. but my toughest classes with be physics and calculus

chemistry is only tough if you don't pay attention  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 08, 2007 10:48 pm
I use to be lilChristal, bishes! >D
-chompchomp-

Lol, I know I'm going to die. XD
Only because I'm getting very lazy for an honor student. :B
All I want to do is read my books! gonk
Anyways, I'll be taking my second AP course this coming year. >__>;;
I'm going to be sophomore and this year I'm going to try and survive AP Biology.
All I know is that I'll be taking 3 science courses, a language course, and the regular other classes (math,LA, etc.) Lol.

Apocalyptic Disaster

Aakiyana

PostPosted: Wed Aug 08, 2007 10:50 pm
Damn overachievers in this guild. >.> I should feel like a failure right now, but meh. dramallama  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 08, 2007 10:55 pm
I got my stuff for my school and its really confusing and whats worst i'll be a freshman!  

PiNkYrAcCoOn

wingcastle

PostPosted: Wed Aug 08, 2007 10:56 pm
well... it'll be flexible i hope. but i never really work on my APs... *sigh*  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 08, 2007 10:59 pm
Im a freshman and Im going to be taking Honors English, Biology, Theatre, Art Foundations, Algebra I and Spanish I.

so my life is there, it doesnt seem that hard, really.

Im looking forward to it. ^^

horse skin

FullmetalEDlover

6,550 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Wed Aug 08, 2007 11:00 pm
I haven't gotten my schedule yet >.< I know they made a mistake wit one of my classes though. They put English Hoors but my mom wnats me to do regular English since I already am 'pose to have Geometry and Spanish Honors.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 09, 2007 1:14 am
iCrayon
So I just got my schedule for school, and I've already been told at least five times that I'm going to die. I'm going to be a junior, and I'm taking honors physics, AP biology, AP chemistry, AP calculus, and 5 other honors classes. I will have no social life this year...

So what are your schedules like (if you've gotten them)? Are they mind-numbingly easy, or insanely tough?

User Image
Don't let nobody tell you your life is over
Be every
color that you are

holy crap. i would never do that to myself razz
I'm going to junior year as well razz
Not sure the order of my classes but i'm taking phys. alg2. ibhl dance. general business. APUSH. AMLIT. and something else razz

Into the rush now, you dont have to know how
Know it all before you tryUser Image

A r i s t t e

s l o v e y y

PostPosted: Thu Aug 09, 2007 3:59 am
i think so!
my big exam coming this 1st Oct
i just finishing trial
and its ruin!
i think i have to make a new tighteningly schedule!
hahaha blaugh

[MADG]

Goto Page: 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces