Welcome to Gaia! ::

[MADG] Hangout

Back to Guilds

Formerly the Mil-a-Day Giveaway, this guild is now a just great place to hangout and meet some new friends. 

Tags: [MADG], Hangout, friends, relax, bunnies 

Reply [MADG]
The coolest thing your teachers done(if its possible) Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

A teacher, :: Cool?
  yeah..it's hard to believe
  no!
View Results

Naive_Eyes

PostPosted: Thu Aug 09, 2007 10:14 pm
Well, theres the thread about the dumbest, so is it possible for teachers to do something cool?? post here if any of your teachers did something GOOD/COOL. (if there is any)

so far, my English teacher did one thing very cool three years ago, but everyone still remembers it!
There's this guy that's very annoying, and he doesn't have a good reputation. He's always wandering around everywhere, acting dumb and all. No one really liked him..though...
At our school, you shouldn't be walking around the cafecteria all the time. This guy kept on walking as usual. It just so happens that my English teacher was on duty.
He told this guy to sit down two times already.
On the third time, the English teacher shouted at him really loud, "SIT DOWN THIS MOMENT! I"VE TOLD YOU TO DO SO SO MANY TIMES ALREADY!"

the whole cafecteria went quiet. Suddenly, everyone cheered for the English teacher!
The guy turned red and sat down. Then, almost everyone in the cafecteria went up to the teacher and shook his hand and appraised him!!!
mostly, clapped their hands for him!
Everyone thought it was Cool!!  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 09, 2007 10:17 pm
In summer school this year my teacher would only let us work for about one hour then for the next 4 1/2 hours we were able to do what ever we wanted, even leave. xD My whole class passed with an A but I really thought it was a waste. >:3  

Bed Time Story

Dapper Gaian

6,450 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Befriended 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100

Naive_Eyes

PostPosted: Fri Aug 10, 2007 12:05 am
Bed Time Story
In summer school this year my teacher would only let us work for about one hour then for the next 4 1/2 hours we were able to do what ever we wanted, even leave. xD My whole class passed with an A but I really thought it was a waste. >:3

lol, really??  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 10, 2007 12:45 am
One time my teacher gave me a dough nut. I dunno why. xD  

Cute
Artist

Bratty Witch

24,825 Points
  • Just Cute Witch Things 500
  • Live Fast! Die Garish! 500
  • Team Kitten Star 75

Kingsfold

PostPosted: Fri Aug 10, 2007 2:00 am
In my music classroom we have lockers for our intruments. Well one time me and my friends stuck a kid in the tuba locker and locked him in there for an hour, this kid was so annoying too. So my band teacher came in looking for him and we told him the we locked him in the tuba locker. All of a sudden he said, "Well nevermind, just leave him in there then!" So he was like in there for 2 hours, luckely for him he had an ipod he was listening too. This was during Marching Band Season.

PostPosted: Fri Aug 10, 2007 2:17 am
Naive_Eyes
Well, theres the thread about the dumbest, so is it possible for teachers to do something cool?? post here if any of your teachers did something GOOD/COOL. (if there is any)

so far, my English teacher did one thing very cool three years ago, but everyone still remembers it!
There's this guy that's very annoying, and he doesn't have a good reputation. He's always wandering around everywhere, acting dumb and all. No one really liked him..though...
At our school, you shouldn't be walking around the cafecteria all the time. This guy kept on walking as usual. It just so happens that my English teacher was on duty.
He told this guy to sit down two times already.
On the third time, the English teacher shouted at him really loud, "SIT DOWN THIS MOMENT! I"VE TOLD YOU TO DO SO SO MANY TIMES ALREADY!"

the whole cafecteria went quiet. Suddenly, everyone cheered for the English teacher!
The guy turned red and sat down. Then, almost everyone in the cafecteria went up to the teacher and shook his hand and appraised him!!!
mostly, clapped their hands for him!
Everyone thought it was Cool!!

haha
what a shame!!
XD

s l o v e y y

MsDevin92

Chatty Friend

PostPosted: Fri Aug 10, 2007 6:59 am
My music teacher let us watch a movie on the last day we had his class. And he'd let me practice my guitar in class, since my lessons cost way too much.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 10, 2007 7:07 am
I don't remember my teachers.

But I hope the kids luff me and think I'm cool. I'm an art teacher for homeschoolers ^_^ I like them make big messes then call it art and give them candy. Its not all fun and games though I do have to tell them aou t the history of art as well. So they don't think I'm making up this stuff and just calling it art.

~Lilim kiss~

The Cherry

PostPosted: Fri Aug 10, 2007 7:07 am
There was a day last year, summer. My class and teacher was out to play soccer. Then my teacher saw two girls on a bicycle. (In Denmark, 2 people can't ride two on a normal bicycle.) She shout: >> Hey, you two girls over there! Stop.<< The two girls didn't stop, they just ignored her. Then she lan a bicycle from a guy and cycled to the two girls and told them that they shouldn't do that. ^^;  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 10, 2007 7:17 am
When people in my class fall asleep, if you raise your hand and tell on them, the teacher keeps a big nerf rocket launcher behind there desk. He'll give it to the person that told on them and they pump it up and shoot the rocket at the person who was asleep.  

Rubbery duck

[Minako]

PostPosted: Fri Aug 10, 2007 8:42 am
If you show me heaven...User Image

[If being completely random, and bascally letting us talk the class away is considered cool, then my English and my Theater Arts teachers were great. [;]

User Image...I will meet you there...

PostPosted: Fri Aug 10, 2007 8:51 am
My grade 7/8 teacher was the coolest in the entire world, I swear.

My teacher swore in class.

We get to watch movies almost EVERY month.

Lol, we had a water fight at the end of the school year, and I got a big bucket of water and dumped it on him, but then he got me back with his launcher thing.

Then after that we went in and dried off, and had a party for the rest of the day. Junk food, games, movies.

And during the school year he would let us chew gum during class, listen to our iPod's when he wasn't talking, have drinks and food during class. And on friday's he'd let us have pop.

And we get free time when we're good.

And we would have a draw every Monday. We all have our names in a hat, and he'd pull a name out. The prizes are 'Have an extension on a project', 'No homework for a night', 'Dare the teacher', and 'Have the teachers chair for a whole day.'

When we won a volleyball tournament, both girls a boys, we got to shave our coaches heads! The team gets to shave them lmao. The boys coach was my teacher and the girls coach was a teacher everyone hates.

And during music class, the music teacher, the girls volleyball coach, said something naughty during class. We had boomwackers and we'd hit eachother with them, and he said "Don't boom anyone with their wackers." I laughed so hard, the whole class did, and he was all like "What?" lmao.

I loved elementary school. I'm going to highschool now.

Twiist`

5,350 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

PoppyLander

PostPosted: Fri Aug 10, 2007 8:53 am
Uhm..
My teachers are pretty whack. >__<;
I'd rather have them strict than cool because they'd probably distract me. :/

PostPosted: Fri Aug 10, 2007 8:54 am
Meh, I can't really think of anything. Well there was little things that teachers did. No big deal. Just some teachers don't care about the rules about electronics at our school. My history teacher in 8th grade would say, 'Okay, you can listen to your ipods or whatever, but if someone important from teh school comes in, put them away quickly.' Basically we were on our own. xP But what sucked about him was that he kind of like hated guys in our class. O___o;;
Another teacher was overall cool. She was young and for like one half of the year, we talked a lot in class and we barely did work. xD She talked with us. :3 The conversation usually led to drugs. O__o;; For the second half of the year, she was sick of us not listening to her, so she had a couple more rules. She was still cool though. 3nodding  

eclara

Moidas

Familiar Explorer

6,850 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Fri Aug 10, 2007 9:06 am
this is the funnest thing my computer teachers done Click here  
[MADG]

Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items