Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

vegeto2

PostPosted: Mon Aug 01, 2005 11:17 am
My hardest boss was duo i still trying to kill him the second time gonk xp  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 02, 2005 6:51 am
Mine was probably Alpha when I battled him the first time. I had no idea that he had that stupid shield thing on him, so I just kept using up my powerful chips, which did nothing.  

Kibo Botch

Rawey.EXE

PostPosted: Tue Aug 02, 2005 1:19 pm
Bass Deluxe xd If I noly had a DorpDown S <__<  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 06, 2005 5:14 am
The best trick to defeated DUO is to not concentrate yourself on having the most attack.... don't try to be stronger than im...it's impossible..consentrate yourself on your HP...in you navi cust...try to place the most HP program you can.... the key for defeating DUO is STAYING ALIVE!!!

Hope it will help you!!!  

Colonel.EXE

Colonel.EXE

PostPosted: Sat Aug 06, 2005 5:48 am
My hardest boos is bass....in every version...I defeated every boss easily but when it comes to bass..... he give me a tough time!!!  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 06, 2005 6:49 am
Lino_En_Kuldes15
My hardest boos is bass....in every version...I defeated every boss easily but when it comes to bass..... he give me a tough time!!!

Yeah and Bass GS Omega was really tough in BN 3.  

Zehruk

Rawey.EXE

PostPosted: Sat Aug 06, 2005 3:12 pm
Oni meno Kyo
Lino_En_Kuldes15

I havn't seen him yet <_< I managed to restart my game when i had 199 of the standard chips :'D  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 06, 2005 3:25 pm
Rawey.EXE
Oni meno Kyo
Lino_En_Kuldes15

I havn't seen him yet <_< I managed to restart my game when i had 199 of the standard chips :'D

I beat him in white and blue. White was really easy first northwind then balance then bodyguard and I win.  

Zehruk

Colonel.EXE

PostPosted: Sun Aug 07, 2005 10:09 am
My strategy is letting hit myself severaly , after that i use a strong chip with a "M" code to break his shield and then I use MURAMASA to delete him it on shot  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 07, 2005 10:10 am
**** in one shot****  

Colonel.EXE

Zehruk

PostPosted: Sun Aug 07, 2005 11:12 am
Lino_En_Kuldes15
**** in one shot****

Did you S-rank? Cause with that strategy you couldn't have S-ranked.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 07, 2005 11:50 am
Oni meno Kyo
Rawey.EXE
Oni meno Kyo
Lino_En_Kuldes15

I beat him in white and blue. White was really easy first northwind then balance then bodyguard and I win.
I love bodyguard :'D The easiest final boss must be life virus xd That thing just sucks <. < Magicman is harder damn it  

Rawey.EXE

Colonel.EXE

PostPosted: Sun Aug 07, 2005 11:50 am
Oni meno Kyo
Lino_En_Kuldes15
**** in one shot****

Did you S-rank? Cause with that strategy you couldn't have S-ranked.

No i did not had the s-rank cause you have to not be hit to have it but I can beat it easily by doing this...it's just a trick to beat him  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 07, 2005 2:03 pm
BassXX on BN 5 Team colonel was the hard one for me.  

Zake

Axle_Red

PostPosted: Sat Aug 13, 2005 3:39 pm
Zake
BassXX on BN 5 Team colonel was the hard one for me.

Exactly, but if you use Bodyguard on him, he becomes a little easier. to bad that they had to weaken it in EXE 5  
Megaman Battle Network GUILD

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff