Welcome to Gaia! ::

RAG-Really Awesome Guild *free contest over 1 mil in Prizes*

Back to Guilds

the ants go marching one-by-one, Hurrah! Hurrah! 

Tags: Cool, Zombies, Music, Friends, Awesome 

Reply "Be a man! We must be swift as the coursing river...."
Don't pet the Burei!!! Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

John Obake
Captain

Heroic Smoker

PostPosted: Mon Aug 01, 2005 12:56 pm
Really don't. It's a serious guild rule and Any Crewmembers who won't enforce will be gone before you can say 'Abuse of power.'  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 01, 2005 8:03 pm
John Obake
Really don't. It's a serious guild rule and Any Crewmembers who won't enforce will be gone before you can say 'Abuse of power.'

I'm sorry if I don't understand why we can't pet him. It just seems like a pointless rule, and saying we can't do something only makes people want to do it even more. Now if we were given a reason as to why we can't pet him, other than "Obake says so.." then maybe people won't do it. I mean, if you told us he was really a rabies infested alcoholic flying monkey that eats brains and bugs for breakfast, then I'm sure everyone would leave him alone for fear of losing a hand or having their brains sucked out through their ears. confused eek Really now, why should'nt we pet Burei? whee not like i want to pet him anyways.. just wondering.  

Annafu

Burei-mono

PostPosted: Tue Aug 02, 2005 12:48 pm
f.jellybean
John Obake

I'm sorry if I don't understand why we can't pet him. It just seems like a pointless rule, and saying we can't do something only makes people want to do it even more. Now if we were given a reason as to why we can't pet him, other than "Obake says so.." then maybe people won't do it. I mean, if you told us he was really a rabies infested alcoholic flying monkey that eats brains and bugs for breakfast, then I'm sure everyone would leave him alone for fear of losing a hand or having their brains sucked out through their ears. confused eek Really now, why should'nt we pet Burei? whee not like i want to pet him anyways.. just wondering.

gonk You don't want to pet me? Nobody likes me!! And I'm not an alcolic flying monkey. Rabies yes though. Grr!!  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 02, 2005 12:51 pm
Well you see it all started thriteen thousand years ago in China

(Many excruciating hours later.)

So my friends that's why they call me the 'Love muffin Ready For stuffin'.
Now who dopesn't just trust my skewed reasoning now?  

John Obake
Captain

Heroic Smoker

Annafu

PostPosted: Tue Aug 02, 2005 3:25 pm
Burei-mono
f.jellybean
John Obake

gonk You don't want to pet me? Nobody likes me!! And I'm not an alcolic flying monkey. Rabies yes though. Grr!!

lol, i didnt mean that i didnt want to pet you, i just dont see the need to. whee
so... rabies... maybe we should leave you alone blaugh  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 02, 2005 4:13 pm
poor burei-sensei *huggle* ur so loved domokun  

Blackkitten4000

Dapper Hunter

Annafu

PostPosted: Tue Aug 02, 2005 4:16 pm
John Obake
Well you see it all started thriteen thousand years ago in China

(Many excruciating hours later.)

So my friends that's why they call me the 'Love muffin Ready For stuffin'.
Now who dopesn't just trust my skewed reasoning now?

ahhhhh, it all makes sense now rofl
ok, i wont pet him anyway. i was just wondering. whee  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 02, 2005 4:18 pm
Blackkitten4000
Oh its Kitten *huggles* 3nodding  

Fire 0ak
Crew

Buggy Mage

Blackkitten4000

Dapper Hunter

PostPosted: Tue Aug 02, 2005 4:21 pm
LordYakuza
Blackkitten4000
its the perv!!*hugs* your so fun when your drunk!!! Im just kidding.....*hugs for forgiveness*  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 02, 2005 4:24 pm
Blackkitten4000
LordYakuza
Blackkitten4000
its the perv!!*hugs* your so fun when your drunk!!! Im just kidding.....*hugs for forgiveness*
Perv!!!...*looks stunned and offened* domokun .....what would give you that impression? pirate  

Fire 0ak
Crew

Buggy Mage

Blackkitten4000

Dapper Hunter

PostPosted: Tue Aug 02, 2005 4:27 pm
LordYakuza
Blackkitten4000
LordYakuza
Blackkitten4000
Perv!!!...*looks stunned and offened* domokun .....what would give you that impression? pirate
remember the vodka? qoute: im seeing double..... OKAY!!IM LEAVING THE QOUTE AT THAT!!!!but i did beat him to death halfway afterwards.then Ill felt bad and ran away for being so rude.I know i was taught to finish what I start.But I just couldnt bring myself to do it. *looks at the ground*  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 02, 2005 4:30 pm
Blackkitten4000
LordYakuza
Blackkitten4000
LordYakuza
Blackkitten4000
remember the vodka? qoute: im seeing double..... OKAY!!IM LEAVING THE QOUTE AT THAT!!!!but i did beat him to death halfway afterwards.then Ill felt bad and ran away for being so rude.I know i was taught to finish what I start.But I just couldnt bring myself to do it. *looks at the ground*
But you jumped on me sa-so that would make you perverted in a way would'nt it? blaugh  

Fire 0ak
Crew

Buggy Mage

Blackkitten4000

Dapper Hunter

PostPosted: Tue Aug 02, 2005 4:31 pm
LordYakuza
Blackkitten4000
LordYakuza
Blackkitten4000
LordYakuza
Blackkitten4000
But you jumped on me sa-so that would make you perverted in a way would'nt it? blaugh
fine....the vote shows that we're all pervs in our own little way!!! 4laugh  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 02, 2005 4:52 pm
Blackkitten4000
LordYakuza
Blackkitten4000
LordYakuza
Blackkitten4000
LordYakuza
Blackkitten4000
fine....the vote shows that we're all pervs in our own little way!!! 4laugh
Woo hoo we have agreeness!!! *hugs kitten again* whee  

Fire 0ak
Crew

Buggy Mage

Blackkitten4000

Dapper Hunter

PostPosted: Tue Aug 02, 2005 4:54 pm
LordYakuza
Blackkitten4000
LordYakuza
Blackkitten4000
LordYakuza
Blackkitten4000
LordYakuza
Blackkitten4000
But you jumped on me sa-so that would make you perverted in a way would''nt it? blaugh
fine....the vote shows that we''re all pervs in our own little way!!! 4laugh
Woo hoo we have agreeness!!! *hugs kitten again* whee
*hugs back*  
"Be a man! We must be swift as the coursing river...."

Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out