Welcome to Gaia! ::

RAG-Really Awesome Guild *free contest over 1 mil in Prizes*

Back to Guilds

the ants go marching one-by-one, Hurrah! Hurrah! 

Tags: Cool, Zombies, Music, Friends, Awesome 

Reply "Be a man! We must be swift as the coursing river...."
Don't pet the Burei. Goto Page: 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

John Obake
Captain

Heroic Smoker

PostPosted: Mon Aug 01, 2005 12:59 pm
It's a serious rule and I'm serious about enforcing it. Anyone caughtpetting the burei will be punished.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 01, 2005 1:06 pm
who wants to pet burei  

anya_the_exdeman

NoxNoctis07

PostPosted: Mon Aug 01, 2005 5:17 pm
*considers petting Burei* ninja *changes her mind*  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 01, 2005 6:08 pm
I'll pet Burei if I feel like it. But I think I'll just sit on his head. *sits on burei's head*  

renegade moofin

Bashful Bloodsucker

8,375 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Signature Look 250

Blackkitten4000

Dapper Hunter

PostPosted: Tue Aug 02, 2005 9:59 am
Can we pet him when we aren't at the guild?The rules you put up are for the guild only, not our outside lives!!!!!! 4laugh 4laugh Actually, I already visited that "aw...a burei.I shall pet him" thread.Im the one who painted yakuza's rock with blood. twisted twisted  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 02, 2005 12:05 pm
Kaitsurinu_saka
I'll pet Burei if I feel like it. But I think I'll just sit on his head. *sits on burei's head*

*pets Kaitsurinu_saka* Who's a good girl?  

Burei-mono

Fire 0ak
Crew

Buggy Mage

PostPosted: Tue Aug 02, 2005 12:16 pm
Blackkitten4000
Can we pet him when we aren't at the guild?The rules you put up are for the guild only, not our outside lives!!!!!! 4laugh 4laugh Actually, I already visited that "aw...a burei.I shall pet him" thread.Im the one who painted yakuza's rock with blood. twisted twisted
yes, and its due for a new coat so get busy...the rock demands this to done scream ..... look what you've started all these innocent lves could have been spared but no the rock demands more flesh and gore domokun .........ok Im bored now. 3nodding  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 02, 2005 2:50 pm
Burei-mono
Kaitsurinu_saka

*pets Kaitsurinu_saka* Who's a good girl?
*purrs*  

renegade moofin

Bashful Bloodsucker

8,375 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Signature Look 250

Pixelated Chibiety

PostPosted: Wed Aug 03, 2005 8:02 am
gonk  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 03, 2005 10:39 am
LordYakuza
Blackkitten4000
yes, and its due for a new coat so get busy...the rock demands this to done scream ..... look what you've started all these innocent lves could have been spared but no the rock demands more flesh and gore domokun .........ok Im bored now. 3nodding

for some reason.. this rock you speak of reminds me of Nny's wall... whee  

Annafu

Fire 0ak
Crew

Buggy Mage

PostPosted: Wed Aug 03, 2005 10:43 am
f.jellybean
LordYakuza
Blackkitten4000

I am unaware of what blasfamy you speak but I am sure it is not right. No its incorrect not right wrong bad , budong wraad ...... xp  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 03, 2005 10:56 am
NoxNoctis07
*considers petting Burei* ninja *changes her mind*

Ruehl

Annafu

PostPosted: Wed Aug 03, 2005 10:56 am
LordYakuza
f.jellybean
LordYakuza
Blackkitten4000

I am unaware of what blasfamy you speak but I am sure it is not right. No its incorrect not right wrong bad , budong wraad ...... xp

its ok, i dont think everyone knows of Johnny the Homicidal Maniac, or his wall that demnds to be painted in blood sweatdrop whee  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 03, 2005 11:01 am
f.jellybean
LordYakuza
f.jellybean
LordYakuza
Blackkitten4000

its ok, i dont think everyone knows of Johnny the Homicidal Maniac, or his wall that demnds to be painted in blood sweatdrop whee
I didnt start this no no. I was kitten that opened Pnadoras box t'was her I am but a mere messenger domokun  

Fire 0ak
Crew

Buggy Mage

Annafu

PostPosted: Wed Aug 03, 2005 11:06 am
LordYakuza
f.jellybean
LordYakuza
f.jellybean
LordYakuza
Blackkitten4000

I didnt start this no no. I was kitten that opened Pnadoras box t'was her I am but a mere messenger domokun

lol, yes i know this. i read about it in the other thread xd
but the fact that you demanded taht it be painted more, reminded me of his wall, who asks the same of him whee  
"Be a man! We must be swift as the coursing river...."

Goto Page: 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff