Shinshi Doumei Cross
10%
 10%  [ 2 ]
Total Votes : 19

Leri
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Aug 01, 2005 1:41 pm
Would anyone like to make an RP? mrgreen

You all can decide what series of Tanemura Arina. I'm hoping you guys'll say yes. I want to make either a Shinshi Doumei Cross or Full Moon wo Sagashite RP sweatdrop But regardless of which series is favored to roleplay, I'm ok with it. biggrin  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 01, 2005 1:58 pm
oo~ shinshi doumei soudns great~ but FMWS too, because im sure i think most ppl on this guild read it. BTW with SDC, i am putting ch9 onto the photobucket page on mine. look in annoucements~

if we are going to do FMWS, i want to be Izumi~lol. heart but for SDC, i would like to be...err...yeah, Haine or Maguri. or Shizumasa...the fake, of curse. i donno. lol. conpuzzled here  

akeikas
Captain

Leri
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Aug 01, 2005 2:06 pm
It doesn't have to be Full Moon or SDC. xd It's just my preference.

But regardless, I think most people will choose Full Moon because that's the series that most of the members know. sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 01, 2005 8:22 pm
I''d love to roleplay! If we do Fullmoon, I''d like Meroko. TSK also seems like it''d be fun to role play. Actually, I seem to remember a thread stating that TSK should be made into an rpg... wink  

MemoryDragon
Crew

Witty Lunatic

SakuMeiMei

PostPosted: Mon Aug 01, 2005 8:34 pm
If we were doing Full Moon wo Sagashite I'd want to be Meroko... sweatdrop But when I think about it wouldn't it be better to do a Time Stranger Kyoko roleplay if you want more people? And I'm not making any sense again...I've been staring at this screen for tooaw lgonggggg....>.< sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 01, 2005 8:47 pm
cc-haruna
If we were doing Full Moon wo Sagashite I'd want to be Meroko... sweatdrop But when I think about it wouldn't it be better to do a Time Stranger Kyoko roleplay if you want more people? And I'm not making any sense again...I've been staring at this screen for tooaw lgonggggg....>.< sweatdrop

That's why I suggested it. Also because I think it would be cool to rp as Kyoko, but that's beside the point. wink  

MemoryDragon
Crew

Witty Lunatic

SakuMeiMei

PostPosted: Mon Aug 01, 2005 8:51 pm
MemoryDragon
cc-haruna

That's why I suggested it. Also because I think it would be cool to rp as Kyoko, but that's beside the point. wink

Ahahaha...I'd want to roleplay Yami-chan but then again I don't really know what Yami-chan is like and I'm scared I'm going to roleplay her wrong because she's so similar to my Yami-chan (the character I made named Yami) in looks and aaaarghhhh!!! crying Indeed I worry about these things too much but I really am wondering if Yami and Yami are total opposites. @.@ (I've roleplayed my Yami before...I've never roleplayed Tanemura's Yami before...)  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 01, 2005 9:08 pm
cc-haruna
Ahahaha...I'd want to roleplay Yami-chan but then again I don't really know what Yami-chan is like and I'm scared I'm going to roleplay her wrong because she's so similar to my Yami-chan (the character I made named Yami) in looks and aaaarghhhh!!! crying Indeed I worry about these things too much but I really am wondering if Yami and Yami are total opposites. @.@ (I've roleplayed my Yami before...I've never roleplayed Tanemura's Yami before...)

From what I read, there really wasn't much space given to her or the other couple of strangers for characterization. So therefore, I think you could get away with pretty much anything.  

MemoryDragon
Crew

Witty Lunatic

MemoryDragon
Crew

Witty Lunatic

PostPosted: Mon Aug 01, 2005 10:06 pm
The thought did just occur to me. Why not have several rps, considering there are several mangas written by Tanemura Arina? This is a guild for all of her works, is it not? wink That way there should be characters enough for everyone, especially if there's a rule saying only one major character per guild member. Or really what I mean is the choice parts. That way there would be at least some fairness in process.

P.S.
I'm also willing to help come up with plots and what not, though if it's for SDC, I'm not sure how good I'd be. I've never been very good with High School dramas... sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 02, 2005 8:30 am
Er... I never really understood how you roleplay online. *hides from incredulous stares and laughter*  

binaryfaerie

Sparkly Fairy

Karren Hilary.

PostPosted: Tue Aug 02, 2005 9:26 am
solarfacade
Er... I never really understood how you roleplay online. *hides from incredulous stares and laughter*
It's ok. We'll teach you! As for me, I'll role-play anything.

PostPosted: Tue Aug 02, 2005 1:26 pm
Full Moon Wo Sagashite or Time Stanger Kyoko for me. u.u Or other ones are fine too.  

Eternal Hime

SakuMeiMei

PostPosted: Tue Aug 02, 2005 1:47 pm
Ooh, how about a mix of everything? whee Like that's possible...I don't know how we could pull it off. *hits self again*  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 02, 2005 2:51 pm
solarfacade

Very simple really. There's a couple of ways you can write it, but myself, I prefer rping as if one were writing a novel. The more literate types. But I'll go with anything, really. My only pet peeve is when someone takes control of my character without my permission in a major way (if it's minor and they apologize for it in their post, I usually don't mind so much. Some things just have to be done.). scream I can't begin to say how many times people have done this and it annoys the hell out of me...

If you want though, I could provide you with some samples of the rp's I've done. That way you could have more of an idea of what you're getting into.  

MemoryDragon
Crew

Witty Lunatic

Jinnyb

PostPosted: Tue Aug 02, 2005 2:52 pm
I'd love to do an RP. FMWS would work, and so would TSK... I'd like any, but I think we should have several RPs.

I like the idea for a blend xd That would be fun! It reminds me of CLAMP's Tsubasa Reservoir Chronicles  
OFFICIAL TANEMURA ARINA GUILD

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff