Submit

Flutterfairy

Eloquent Explorer

3,050 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Thu Mar 20, 2008 7:44 pm
Chaine(sp?) turns. Gah, It would help if I could spot, but alas, I suck at that, leading to my demise in the Chaine turns. D:  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 22, 2008 4:53 pm
Turtles are akward
For me, it's fuettes en pointe, of course I only started last fall so my ankles aren't strong enough. The other thing I can't do is lame ducks(I know it's a weird name but that's what they're called, at least where I dance that's what they call them) en pointe to the left, to the right they're mediocre at best but to the left I have to stop and think about it and then bumble through, perhaps I should practice them more.

If you just think about placing one foot over the other it will become no problem heart  

BallerinaChcik

BallerinaChcik

PostPosted: Sat Mar 22, 2008 4:57 pm
Changemas (i don't know how to spell it! I don't speak French!!!) on point because we always do them at the end of class and my toes hurt alot by then! Acually now that I think about it hops on point are really hard for me but I did start point in December, though I am improving rapidly.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 07, 2008 11:57 am
piroetts (if that is how u spell it) en pointe and fuetas ( if that is how u spell it) flat and en pointe, sorry everybody i don't speak french so I have no idea how to spell any of the words.  

Dreamalongstars

Irkutsk

PostPosted: Mon Apr 07, 2008 4:51 pm

I suck at ANY kind of turn, whether its simple pirouettes, fouettes, or a la seconde turns,

PostPosted: Sun May 25, 2008 6:37 am
Ick, I suck at petite jetes. >.< I look like I'm skipping. While intoxicated.  

Kelephante

pinkfluffyemobunny

PostPosted: Sun May 25, 2008 1:03 pm
I CANT DO FREEKING FOUTEES! (nor can i spell!! (; )i always move when i do them  
PostPosted: Tue May 27, 2008 8:29 pm
fouttes turns hate me and tips on them?I'm trying them on soft shoe pm me with tips please because I am so busy with the year end perfomance  

akalivs

ForumStaff_Hikari

PostPosted: Thu Jun 26, 2008 10:00 pm
Alluvion Angel
in jazz we do switch leaps... were you start up leading with one leg, then in the middle of the jump you swing your other leg through without hitting the ground and then land on that leg..

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yH_HQd6uTz0

i found one on youtube!

i will die before i ever figure out how to do those.

Oh, you mean scissors? we do those in my jazz class too.I haven't perfected them to the point where I can use them in a performance, but I am fairly decent. I really have trouble with turns of any kind sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 02, 2008 8:01 pm
I have so much trouble doing eleves on pointe (on one leg.) I can do them just fine on flat, but on pointe I just don't seem to have the strength to get past demi-pointe. I'm working on it, though!  

Miss Ria

I AM ALICE!

PostPosted: Tue Jul 22, 2008 10:02 am
i can not do beats very well. My feet just don't seem to understand the consept of what they need to do sweatdrop .  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 26, 2008 9:41 am
It is sooo hard for me to reverse combinations I have to go threw it over and over in my head. Also I am kinda a slow learner when it comes to compilicated untradional dances.  

BallerinaChcik

FIRE_OnThe_DanceFloor

5,350 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Sun Jul 27, 2008 9:22 pm
Alluvion Angel
animara
I can not turn on my left on pointe.
I must do it, but I didn't trust my left foot :S.
But Everytime I try it.

i have that problem too. i dont trust that darned left foot.

i feel like if i try something on it its gonna attack me or run away and leave to fall on my face.. stare

IM NOT EN PIONTE BUT I DONT TRUST IT EITHER CUZ I BROKE IT TWICE  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 02, 2010 7:18 pm
switch straddles

theyre like switch leaps but u switch into a straddle (middle split as some of u call it) instead of a split  

DancingSandy243

DancingSandy243

PostPosted: Sat Jan 02, 2010 7:22 pm
BallerinaChcik
Changemas (i don't know how to spell it! I don't speak French!!!) on point because we always do them at the end of class and my toes hurt alot by then! Acually now that I think about it hops on point are really hard for me but I did start point in December, though I am improving rapidly.

r u sure? do u mean the jump??!? cuz im pretty sure their the easiest thing ever..

unless u meant the little hops when you change feet on pointe in plie (if that makes sense) ur on releve, but u bend ur knees to a plie'  
Main Forum

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff