Welcome to Gaia! ::

T3h Biggest Giveaway Guild. Free items and Gold!

Back to Guilds

The best way to make friends, have fun, and win gold and items. 

Tags: Free, Gold, Giveaway, Contests, Rich 

Reply T3h Giveaway!
[Win Bouncy Fun!] {rlly? o_o RLLY!}

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit
PostPosted: Sat Aug 11, 2007 6:22 pm

0 Gecko Girl Vici 0

[+More]
  • Bouncy Antennae
Hey =]

I know a lot of people really don't like to do raffles.. but this one is just something silly and fun that's real cheap to enter biggrin
-----------------------------

The thing is... I'm trying to raise funds for my Complex jacket (see siggie) and this is hopefully going to help me a bit heart

I once got a Blue Magical Giftbox and opened it with the hopes of there being my beloeved Complex Jacket waiting for me. BLEH! Yeah, right. Instead I got the disappointingly cheap but ridiculously fun Bouncy Antennae biggrin

Sooooo~ long story short! I will now raffle off this super fun head decoration to raise funds for what should have been in the box to begin with whee

I will have a grand total of 18 spots open, and each spot is [SHOCK!] only 400 gold [/SHOCK!] Enter as many times as you'd like!

Pretty good deal, considering those bouncy suckers go for about 6k these days wink

I will choose a Random Number once the spots are closed, and that lucky number will get the bouncy fun! In addition, there will be a second prize to a second lucky number... the surprise prize? Well, you'll just have to be surprised biggrin

Thanks for entering, and good luck!

Note: If you don't feel like entering, you can do me a HUGE favor by donating a bump <3 Sanks!  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 11, 2007 6:24 pm
good luck  

narutosk8er

0 Gecko Girl Vici 0

Tipsy Regular

PostPosted: Mon Sep 10, 2007 6:52 am
It's still on, guys =]

I really don't need or want the bouncy antennae!  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 10, 2007 2:59 pm
Bump.  

Lustful Wretch

T3h Giveaway!

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas