Reply Megaman Battle Network GUILD
Thoughts on Starforce? Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Komisho

PostPosted: Sat Aug 11, 2007 7:22 pm
Well well. Its here, Well okay its been here for a couple of days BUT.. What are your thoughts on the new Megaman Starforce game/series? I got it I think the day after it came out and I think its preety awsome, Although I wish they had continued with Lan And Megaman.exe Its still alot alike to the BN series. Im not all that far but I actualy wanna find some people to add on my friend roster xP Those powerups come in handy >.>  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 27, 2007 11:57 pm
It looks cool. i m not sure if the transition to 3 d will affect how much fun I have but I do plan on getting it once I have the cash. How is the 3d fighting style anyway?  

BuriedPast

Invisible Phantom

LeumasAuron

PostPosted: Sat Sep 22, 2007 3:20 pm
Heh you know I don't think Lan could save the world again. I mean times is it physically possible for a 6th grader to save the world.  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 24, 2007 5:59 pm
it's okay...but i like megaman and lan better...they look sooo much better XD and the characters and everything with PET's....  

sapphirehawk55

elemental_ghost

Wealthy Seeker

6,250 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Millionaire 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Tue Sep 25, 2007 5:56 pm
it's good until you beat it. battle network games kept me busy longer than it did. xp if only I had wi-fi.  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 26, 2007 2:41 am
Ryuusei was terrible, in my opinion. A huge step back from EXE. Instead of the 2D battles from EXE, they decided to go with 1.5D in Ryuusei, making it so you can only move left and right freely.

Hopefully, when Ryuusei 2 comes out in two months, it'll be a huge improvement. Though, the fact that they added Area Steal in might seem promising to some, chances are it'll work one of two ways:

1) You use the card, it'll automatically move you forward a row for a set period of time, and then you go back.

2) You use the card, and you can press Up to move forward, and then it will automatically move you back after a ser period of time.

These are most likely since they probably won't want to have to mess with the system and figure out a new way to make locking on work.  

tratetrsareaet

whatever_desu
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Sep 26, 2007 9:15 pm
elemental_ghost
it's good until you beat it. battle network games kept me busy longer than it did. xp if only I had wi-fi.
there is a secret area in vista point, you can take the game much further  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 26, 2007 9:18 pm
Taoto
Ryuusei was terrible, in my opinion. A huge step back from EXE. Instead of the 2D battles from EXE, they decided to go with 1.5D in Ryuusei, making it so you can only move left and right freely.

Hopefully, when Ryuusei 2 comes out in two months, it'll be a huge improvement. Though, the fact that they added Area Steal in might seem promising to some, chances are it'll work one of two ways:

1) You use the card, it'll automatically move you forward a row for a set period of time, and then you go back.

2) You use the card, and you can press Up to move forward, and then it will automatically move you back after a ser period of time.

These are most likely since they probably won't want to have to mess with the system and figure out a new way to make locking on work.

ill admit only being able to move left and right is annoying, but they made up for it by adding that shield! overall i loved the game, especially the "Favorite Chips" system

PS- sorry for the double post but i had more to say. sweatdrop  

whatever_desu
Crew

LeumasAuron

PostPosted: Thu Sep 27, 2007 7:16 pm
whatever_desu
elemental_ghost
Yeah I got one more chip and then I get all the standard chips to get past the S door.  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 06, 2007 12:07 am
LeumasAuron
whatever_desu
elemental_ghost
Yeah I got one more chip and then I get all the standard chips to get past the S door.
which chip? ill tell ya where to find it  

whatever_desu
Crew

sapphirehawk55

PostPosted: Sun Oct 07, 2007 10:41 am
eeehhh......starforce is okay...i prefer the EXE ones.....too bad they ended...  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 07, 2007 4:12 pm
i say its freakin awsome i like nt warrior and the battle net seris better though i got all 3 of the starforce and dragons my best  

Will_Raynard2391

elemental_ghost

Wealthy Seeker

6,250 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Millionaire 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Mon Oct 08, 2007 11:02 am
whatever_desu
LeumasAuron
whatever_desu
elemental_ghost

I wish I would of known about it,.... I let my friend borrow it, and later on, I sold it. I might get it back though. sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 18, 2007 12:14 am
elemental_ghost
whatever_desu
LeumasAuron
whatever_desu
elemental_ghost

I wish I would of known about it,.... I let my friend borrow it, and later on, I sold it. I might get it back though. sweatdrop
yea there is a ton more to do like fight all the forms of your satellite admin and stuff, as for me i am 60 hp away from 100% complete  

whatever_desu
Crew

dylan123554

PostPosted: Sat Dec 08, 2007 7:17 pm
heh my bro got lvl 100 today and beaten everything
but since my bro lets me play every so often ive tried to beat andromida omega......it been ok but i could do better  
Megaman Battle Network GUILD

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff