Welcome to Gaia! ::

[MADG] Hangout

Back to Guilds

Formerly the Mil-a-Day Giveaway, this guild is now a just great place to hangout and meet some new friends. 

Tags: [MADG], Hangout, friends, relax, bunnies 

Reply [MADG]
The games that pop up and screams Goto Page: 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Xenomorph Warrior

PostPosted: Sat Aug 11, 2007 10:25 pm
I went to my friend's house today and I played this game called "Where's Waldo" on the computer. Of course I had to look closely and all of a sudden, A vampire-like creature pops up and screams.

I was so freaked out, but in the end, I also laughed at myself. I was wondering if anyone else fell for these kind of games.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 11, 2007 10:28 pm
User Image Pelvic Thrust me. . [harder]. .. and . . Moan for me. ..
Comment me

Not with games, but movies. o.o

User Image
Thrusts: 13,482

Lady Pelvic

xo_talya_xo

PostPosted: Sat Aug 11, 2007 10:30 pm
Omg, I know EXACTLY what you're talking about.
And I HATE those things!!!
Seriously, what is the point of people putting those all over the internet and stuff?

I was on youtube the other day and under the "videos being watched right now" section, I saw this weird-looking video and its title was something about a "ghost caught on tape" or something.
I was intrigued so I clicked on it and watched it and it was really stupid. It showed like shadows moving and then a rocking chair moving on its own.
I'm sitting there staring at it and I say "Oh, yeah right" and then that freaky girl from The Exorcist or whatever freaking pops up really fast and gets closer.

No joke, I screamed and spun my chair away from the computer on impulse.
Lmao it scared the crap out of me.
My mom was sitting at the table behind me and started laughing at me xp

PostPosted: Sat Aug 11, 2007 10:33 pm
I fell for that same "Where's Waldo" game & it was so terrible because before I went to play it I had the volume turned up so high. When the monster thingiee came up, I yelled and fell off my chair. xP  

Bed Time Story

Dapper Gaian

6,450 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Befriended 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100

Xenomorph Warrior

PostPosted: Sat Aug 11, 2007 10:33 pm
xo_talya_xo
Seriously, what is the point of people putting those all over the internet and stuff?

I was on youtube the other day and under the "videos being watched right now" section, I saw this weird-looking video and its title was something about a "ghost caught on tape" or something.
I was intrigued so I clicked on it and watched it and it was really stupid. It showed like shadows moving and then a rocking chair moving on its own.
I'm sitting there staring at it and I say "Oh, yeah right" and then that freaky girl from The Exorcist or whatever freaking pops up really fast and gets closer.

that's what my friend did to me after that picture:laugh at me. He made some kind of excuse saying that he had to use the bathroom, but he was just hiding, waiting for me to jump. xp  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 11, 2007 10:41 pm
Xenomorph Warrior
xo_talya_xo

that's what my friend did to me after that picture:laugh at me. He made some kind of excuse saying that he had to use the bathroom, but he was just hiding, waiting for me to jump. xp

Lol what a lovely friend blaugh

xo_talya_xo

CHRIS1ER

PostPosted: Sat Aug 11, 2007 10:43 pm
yea i was playin a maze game 1 time an u had to make the mouse go through without touchin the walls an the walls started to get smaller and befor i got to the end that gurl from the exorcist movie popped up and screamed loud lol  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 11, 2007 10:46 pm
i wonder how many of these games people make. The only ones that I know is Waldo and the Excorsist girl.  

Xenomorph Warrior

Aakiyana

PostPosted: Sat Aug 11, 2007 10:51 pm
I hate those things with a passion. The first one I did was a movie that was supposedly about subliminal messages and it was at part where it played a Cradle of Filth song backwards, and I couldn't hear so I turned the volume up and then got scared shitless by a loud scream. >[ I never trusted anything I got from people ever again. Well after the Where's Waldo one. stare  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 11, 2007 11:04 pm
I would send the link of one of those to my friend, if I wasn't worried about giving him a seizure.  

Zephire

sami_usagi-P

2,750 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Generous 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Sat Aug 11, 2007 11:46 pm
yeah crying crying crying it was scary crying

it was a bubble wrap game, and all of a sudden..
.(i think dis girl is from da Grudge) dis creey girl pops up and screams...

i was sooo scared...and i was at da public library too crying crying  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 11, 2007 11:58 pm
Aakiyana
I hate those things with a passion. The first one I did was a movie that was supposedly about subliminal messages and it was at part where it played a Cradle of Filth song backwards, and I couldn't hear so I turned the volume up and then got scared shitless by a loud scream. >[ I never trusted anything I got from people ever again. Well after the Where's Waldo one. stare

Lol, yeah that's the first one I ever saw too.
It was about a year or two ago and I got it from someone in an email...
I don't remember who sent it though...

xo_talya_xo

staranime

Greedy Genius

PostPosted: Sun Aug 12, 2007 12:13 am
I have.xD  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 12, 2007 2:44 am
I remember the first time I saw one of those! I was so scared!  

x_Silver_Starlight_x

8,800 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Citizen 200

Aquarian Mage

5,750 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sun Aug 12, 2007 2:57 am
I hate those gag sites!
They scare me out of my mind - so now when people send me links I don't trust them.  
[MADG]

Goto Page: 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff