Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Atheists United

Back to Guilds

A safe and friendly place for Atheists to be themselves. 

Tags: Atheism, Theology, Philosophy, Science, Logic 

Reply The Main Discussion Place
"God's Warriors," a 3-part special on CNN.

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Looks interesting?
  Yes.
  No.
View Results

Meirelle

Shadowy Seeker

16,150 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Tested Practitioner 250
  • Grunny Harvester 150
PostPosted: Sun Aug 12, 2007 12:32 am
God's Warriors

I saw it at work while I was reading the news. It's a 3-part special on CNN. It looks interesting, and I might have to watch it.

I'd also like to add that I really admire the Christian dude for not being a douche. If I ever met him, I'd ask him if I could hug him. 4laugh  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 12, 2007 12:37 am
I'd ask him if I could kiss him.  

Baron von Turkeypants

Theophrastus

PostPosted: Sun Aug 12, 2007 1:16 am
Watch the Cairo video on Islam. It's very, very interesting to hear Mis. Amanpour's take on why Islam has such a strong foothold among the desperate poor and, honestly, sounds quite credible.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 12, 2007 1:40 am
Theophrastus
Watch the Cairo video on Islam. It's very, very interesting to hear Mis. Amanpour's take on why Islam has such a strong foothold among the desperate poor and, honestly, sounds quite credible.

I know. I was like, "Wow. I've never heard that before. And hey, that really kinda makes sense. ...DUDE!" exclaim

I'll probably have to catch the special on youtube, because I don't get CNN at home, and I'd probably only catch snippets of it at work. But it is something that I really think I'd enjoy.  

Meirelle

Shadowy Seeker

16,150 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Tested Practitioner 250
  • Grunny Harvester 150

Matataur

PostPosted: Sun Aug 12, 2007 3:29 pm
A christian evangelical tells us that mixing politics and religion is wrong, and America has been polarized by liberal-haters and conservative-haters. If that doesn't give you just a little smile, I don't know what would.  
The Main Discussion Place

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games