95%
 95%  [ 19 ]
No
5%
 5%  [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 20

SakuMeiMei

PostPosted: Mon Aug 01, 2005 8:11 pm
Ah ha ha...that sounds so weird... sweatdrop Being the insane person I am I decided to make Candybar dolls of Tanemura's characters. >.< So far I've only made dolls of girls...but don't worry! There's one of guys coming soon! But here are the ones I have so far. I know they're bad. Don't remind me. I know...Oh and these dolls were all made with the english Candybar Doll Maker Here is the link- Candybar Doll Maker:
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
My Comment: crying I had such a hard time with this one...I couldn't find any hair that matched Haine's that well so I had to stick with this one...and her outfit was hard too so in the end I just chose random things and hoped it matched Haine somehow. sweatdrop Hope you like it anyways...

My Comment: This one was even more of a pain in the butt. That's because it actually had restrictions of what Meroko got to wear. sweatdrop And I couldn't find the right top which explains the shirt. Apparently there was nothing that really matched Meroko's shinigami form so I had to settle with the bunny shirt. sweatdrop Looks kinda cute actually. The shoes were a pain and just by luck I got a skirt that looked a LEETLE bit like Meroko's. @.@ So please don't yell at me, I tried my best. There was no top hat and even if there was I wouldn't be able to equip the bunny ears with the hat so there you go...so it was kind of a good thing too.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 01, 2005 10:24 pm
crying I am truly saddened that nobody has posted their opinion about these dolls within the time of 3 hours...maybe it's because I didn't ask...  

SakuMeiMei

SakuMeiMei

PostPosted: Mon Aug 01, 2005 10:55 pm
My Comment: Can you guess who this is? Yes, I know you can't so I'll just tell you. It's Izumi. Yes, I know you're laughing at me. It looks horrible and I spent more than 15 minutes looking for Izumi's hair in that jumble of 800 some hairstyles. whee Don't ask about his outfit. I just found it cute and didn't really want to bother looking through 800 more items just to find something more Izumi-like. And I'm sorry Kaze-chan and everybody else who wants to see a shinigami form of Izumi but...IT'S IMPOSSIBLE. Or maybe it isn't...I'll see... wink And the dogs...well they're dogs...and the whole time I was thinking of Meroko...isn't that sutpid? I was making Izumi and the whole time I was thinking of his girlfriend!! whee I'm also thinking of having a doll of Meroko before she was a shinigami...okay that's enough about Meroko!! Meow! *bonks head on table* Okay! Yes I know Izumi looks weird!! That's it! No more comments for SakuMeiMei or she shall go even more insane!!  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 02, 2005 8:22 am
Ahh, Meroko is super cute! heart Izumi looks like Izumi, too. But I love Meroko the best... she looks really awesome!  

binaryfaerie

Sparkly Fairy

SakuMeiMei

PostPosted: Tue Aug 02, 2005 2:19 pm
My Comment: I finally attempted Mitsuki! I know her curls don't excist in the jumble of 800 some hairstyles so I decided to find a hairstyle that looked similar to her hair when it's put down. whee I got kinda lucky with this one...though the curls don't excist I still like Mitsuki's hair. Then I went and tried to find puffy shirts because Tanemura Arina seems to like to stick Mitsuki in puffy dresses and all that kind of stuff.... sweatdrop So I went through about 500 shirts and decided to pick one and just gan gan and go. whee The skirt was a pain...and the headband was surprisingly a pain too...and the bunny and the kitty are supposed to represent Takuto and Meroko. Yes, I know. The kitty is BLACK. That's because there was no white kitty and it's better than orange...and the orange ones look really scary... sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 02, 2005 2:49 pm
My Comment: Full Moon is singing! whee Yes she is. She just has no michrophone in her hands. whee I couldn't decide on her hairstyle so I just decided to do something different...putting Full Moon's hair up. sweatdrop It turned out good though, so I'm happy.  

SakuMeiMei

Yonaki

Lady Lunatic

17,850 Points
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
PostPosted: Tue Aug 02, 2005 2:51 pm
One of the fullbodies one actually have one that looks exactly like Mitsuki.

I like the Meroko one, it's so cute. ^^

PostPosted: Tue Aug 02, 2005 2:56 pm
eek The Meroko one really looks like Meroko heart I like it! And the Mitsuki and Full Moon one's are so cute!  

Jinnyb

SakuMeiMei

PostPosted: Tue Aug 02, 2005 3:02 pm
Yonaki

whee Yeah, but then again I wouldn't do much work if I used that full body one and all the credit would have to go to whoever made the doll in the first place. whee And I like making myself do work...and everybody seems to like my Meroko one. So happy! blaugh  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 02, 2005 3:12 pm
cc-haruna
Yonaki

whee Yeah, but then again I wouldn't do much work if I used that full body one and all the credit would have to go to whoever made the doll in the first place. whee And I like making myself do work...and everybody seems to like my Meroko one. So happy! blaugh
^^ Yeah, I realized that. A few of the fullbody ones look like a few anime/manga characters, too. o.o  

Yonaki

Lady Lunatic

17,850 Points
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150

Eternal Hime

PostPosted: Tue Aug 02, 2005 3:53 pm
Those are nice! I've tried to make some before but they didn't turn out good. gonk  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 02, 2005 4:47 pm
Yonaki
cc-haruna
Yonaki

^^ Yeah, I realized that. A few of the fullbody ones look like a few anime/manga characters, too. o.o

There's one of Maron too. heart It was so cuuuuuttttteee!! But then again all of them are cute!
@ everybody else: Thank you thank you! I'm so glad you like them!!

Oh god I feel so weird...  

SakuMeiMei

SakuMeiMei

PostPosted: Tue Aug 02, 2005 4:50 pm
My Comment: This my lovelies is Moe. (I'm still talking like a frickin witch thanks to roleplaying in Forbidden scream ) I think Moe's her name. Is it her name? It's Meroko when she was still human. (Now that sounds REALLY weird.) Buahahaha...  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 02, 2005 5:08 pm
xd Omg... these are all so damn cute!!! 4laugh

I went to CandyBar before. If you go to the two-piece dress section, there's a dress that looks like Meroko's angel one xd  

Leri
Vice Captain

SakuMeiMei

PostPosted: Tue Aug 02, 2005 5:17 pm
My Comment: This is for Kaze-chan and all other Izumi lovers... crying And I know it's bad. They don't have any shirts that look like Izumi's...so ta da...it's horrible isn't it? And I have no idea why I put the hearts in...and the bag...yes the bag. Well it's a bag. It came with the shirt...it's just a poor bag...  
OFFICIAL TANEMURA ARINA GUILD

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff