Welcome to Gaia! ::

[MADG] Hangout

Back to Guilds

Formerly the Mil-a-Day Giveaway, this guild is now a just great place to hangout and meet some new friends. 

Tags: [MADG], Hangout, friends, relax, bunnies 

Reply [MADG]
Sugar, Spice, or Sour. > 3< Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

-Shows off pelvis-
  -Covers pelvis in sugar- 8D
  -Drenches pelvis in hot sauce- D;
  -Decorates pelvis with a sour substance- OwO
View Results

Lady Pelvic

PostPosted: Mon Aug 13, 2007 9:14 am
User Image
Pelvic Thrust me. . [ harder ]. .. and . . Moan for me. . .

[Sorry, but we needed new topics]

Taste Taste wise, what is yummy to your tastebuds. Me, I'd have to say sweet first. But if it's highly rich in chocolate then ew. Too much of a good thing can become a bad thing. xP Second, is sour. I HATE THOSE SOUR HEAD THINGS. > 3< There so . . . not yummy. And third spice. I went to Tejawana flats[I have no clue how to spell that.] And I tried some of there spices, and OMG I died. I couldn't feel a side of my face. It was like. . not there. @w@ I drank water, milk, lemonade, kechup. . and yeah. Not cool.

As a person Are you a sweet person? Kind, giving, loveing etc. Sour, mean, not very friendly, rude. Or Spice, one with alot of . . um flare? I guess. Basicly your two options are sweet or sour? Me, I dunno. . I could be bothj. >w>

User ImageThrusts: 13,486

PostPosted: Mon Aug 13, 2007 9:28 am
Sour tastes please.
Lemons, I suck dry.
...daing. My mind just went blank on those nicely sour stuffs. I don't eat them candies though.

I think it'd be safe for me to go with me being a sweet person... I can't really say because it's very limited. But sweet is it.  

Norayr
Crew

Hottiebrat

PostPosted: Mon Aug 13, 2007 9:33 am
I like both sweet and sour... I can handle sour like those people can handle really hot stuff... I can't do hot stuff though, I don't mind the taste but it kills my mouth. Sweet right now hurts my teeth but I still like it.

Edit: oh yeah forgot to talk about myself... I can be sweet and nice but if you get me mad you better watch out, I have a hot temper and will tell people off it I need to... yeah best not to get me mad... At my old job new people were afraid of me first... but then they would get to know me... I can also be shy depending on the situation.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 13, 2007 9:34 am
Sweet!!!  

Noxness

1,400 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100

Bag3l in a Box

PostPosted: Mon Aug 13, 2007 9:35 am
User Image
Call me Bag3l.

I kinda like all of those tastes, but not intense.
Sugar: Toomuch gives me a headache. But this was my favorite as a kid.
Spice: I know there's some food I'm forgetting that has this great spice to it that I LOVE. I just can't think of it. xD;;
Sour: Sour candies usually have a ton of sugar in 'em too, so I like lemons. x3

As a person...? I'm a mix of all. I'm mean, but nice, but dramatic. xD;; I can be SERIOUSLY mean on the inside more than outside, cause I hate people in general but I don't tell them... xD

PostPosted: Mon Aug 13, 2007 9:39 am
I like lemons too. >D I'm very picky of what chocolate I eat, so I go by brand. I hate all of those so called 'commercial' brands, because it tastes weird. Unless its dove chocolate, which is absolutely positivly orgasmic. I'm not much of a candy person, never sparked my taste buds, maybe because all candy sorta tastes the same?

As a person Are you a sweet person? I guess it depends on when a person talks to me, or how that person takes sarcasm. I can be pretty mean at times, because I won't spare my thoughts for someones feelings. Other than that, I feel that I'm a pretty nice person. [:

t o a s t s t i x

Coquilles

PostPosted: Mon Aug 13, 2007 9:41 am
Dance with me below crystal knives...
I don't know which one I would be o___o
But my least favourite taste would be spicy. I can't stand anything with even a little spice.
...We'll dance in fear of our own lives.

PostPosted: Mon Aug 13, 2007 9:41 am
Taste Hmmmmm... I guess I kinda like anything. sweet is my fav of course, then maybe a little bit of bitter and sour. Spicy is also something I can take. *has drunk hot sauce before. Quickly followed by a quart of milk* I guess I don't really like anything that is was salty. A little of salt is good, but unless it's by itself too much and be bad. That's weird, I like eating salt itself but not a lot of it on food. Plus I don't like anything tasting watered down. I hate having ice in my soda cause then after a few minutes it all watered down and taste bad XP But still, I'll really eat anything. ^^ kitchen sink included (as long as it's made of chocolate)

As a person I'm a pretty kind guy I guess. but most of the time people say I don't give off the right additive. I'm some time really sour seeming or really bitter. I normally don't be to sweet but I like to be kind it little doses. Things like a smile or holding the door. There are certain people I do open up a little more around.

Hey, maybe we could add a part where you say something about what kind of people you kind?

CLmaster

Cute
Artist

Bratty Witch

24,825 Points
  • Just Cute Witch Things 500
  • Live Fast! Die Garish! 500
  • Team Kitten Star 75
PostPosted: Mon Aug 13, 2007 9:57 am
I like hot and sour tastes. But as a person I'm more fiery and easy to get angry xD  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 13, 2007 9:58 am
I'm a sweet a spicey girl. I can't stand sour. xp

But for the most part I like spicey. I have many moments where the thought of sugar makes me wanna vomit. It's really random but I'm finding I have them more often now. But I do like sweet things.

Muzzi23

Dictator STD

PostPosted: Mon Aug 13, 2007 9:59 am
Tastes in this order please
Sour
Sweet
Spice
Once I found a candy of some sort that was all three tastes. It was a weird candy and I almost chocked xd

As a person, it depends, I can be the sweetest person to my family/friends, and the most sour to people I dun like. And spice with people I liek. Mostly i'm just a goof  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 13, 2007 10:06 am
domokun SUGAR! domokun
wahmbulance SWEET! wahmbulance  

AWoLShadows

a s p i r e

PostPosted: Mon Aug 13, 2007 10:30 am
I don't like to much sweetness or to much sourness & I hate spicey food.
XD But between sweet & sour, I would pick, sweet.

um..I think I'm a nice person ;]
I can be mean but only when that person says something
so stupid or if that person is mean to my friends or family.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 13, 2007 12:22 pm
I love spicey food!. I put chilli in nearly everthing! Let's see...

Ramen, Rice, Chips, chicken and loads more. Now, I'm hungry...

Edit: I'm the only person to vote chilli in the poll so far. crying  

Epic Flawless

6,400 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

VIII-Axel

PostPosted: Mon Aug 13, 2007 12:25 pm
I'm all 3 in both categories
I like sweet candy...like most stuff you get on halloween
I enjoy hot foods...like spicy ramen and hot tacos
and I love sour stuff...like lemons...plain lemons