Is GTS unbalance
  Hell ya
  Sometimes
  No
  I don't have the game
View Results

Zero_phoenix28

PostPosted: Mon Aug 13, 2007 11:54 am
Gah the thing is so unbalance. I was trying to look for a cherubi for my sunny day team and like 3 ppl had it. 1.The usual: wanted a mew lvl 9 or below
2.A lvl 100 salamance
3.Same as 1
At the end I have diamond so i got a caught a larvitar put it in GTS and i got a cherubi. Some times u get lucky.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 13, 2007 12:31 pm
I just hyper breed Feebas. I usually get what I want in about an hour. xd  

CottonHelm

Xilo The Odd

PostPosted: Mon Aug 13, 2007 8:24 pm
if its anything, I got a lugia with mah beldum., you can catch those even in DP, though they are at level 53.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 15, 2007 12:43 am
Man the GTS is very broken! Over 80% of all the trades pending in the GTS are asking for Mew level 9 or under, it really pisses me off!

Oh and Teleghost,~Xiloscent~ I might take your idea and breed Feebas, Beldum, and maybe even Spiritomb, because Eevee's just are'nt cutting it anymore sweatdrop . Though I did get a Deoxis, Mew, and a shiny Palkia.  

Kaniki Zenosake Urahaji

melikefood

PostPosted: Wed Aug 15, 2007 1:09 am
Lolz you can never get any good trades ever.
You always have to rip yourselves off.
I hate it.

Although one time a Japanese kid gave me an Adamant Gyarados.
Hellz yeah.
cool  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 15, 2007 7:02 am
Wait, why are Feebas popular? neutral  

Ziggy161

Zero_phoenix28

PostPosted: Thu Aug 16, 2007 4:37 pm
Ziggy161
Wait, why are Feebas popular? neutral

I think it's because milotic is realy good. Like magikarp it evolves to gyarados and thats good.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 16, 2007 6:13 pm
vincentffx-2
Man the GTS is very broken! Over 80% of all the trades pending in the GTS are asking for Mew level 9 or under, it really pisses me off!

Oh and Teleghost,~Xiloscent~ I might take your idea and breed Feebas, Beldum, and maybe even Spiritomb, because Eevee's just are'nt cutting it anymore sweatdrop . Though I did get a Deoxis, Mew, and a shiny Palkia.
its funny, most ANY legendary is from japan, since they get all the glitches and breedable legendaries...  

Xilo The Odd

Kaniki Zenosake Urahaji

PostPosted: Thu Aug 16, 2007 11:04 pm
~Xiloscent~
vincentffx-2

its funny, most ANY legendary is from japan, since they get all the glitches and breedable legendaries...
Then I should go import Pokemon Pearl then. mrgreen  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 19, 2007 1:20 pm
vincentffx-2
~Xiloscent~
vincentffx-2

maybe j00 should! scream

if you do there is a glitch to get to darkrai's isle, and you can catch him there. just check gamefaqs for the full scoop.  

Xilo The Odd

Kaniki Zenosake Urahaji

PostPosted: Sun Aug 19, 2007 6:06 pm
~Xiloscent~
vincentffx-2
~Xiloscent~
vincentffx-2

maybe j00 should! scream

if you do there is a glitch to get to darkrai's isle, and you can catch him there. just check gamefaqs for the full scoop.

I already have a Darkrai, a Shaymin and an Arceus xilo...  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 22, 2007 12:30 am
Its a Mew Level 9 because those people are doing the duplicating Glitch.  

Romyion

Dapper Gaian

Wi-Fi Connection

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces