Welcome to Gaia! ::

[MADG] Hangout

Back to Guilds

Formerly the Mil-a-Day Giveaway, this guild is now a just great place to hangout and meet some new friends. 

Tags: [MADG], Hangout, friends, relax, bunnies 

Reply [MADG]
OW! How do I manage T_T Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

s4mgir1v3rsi0n

PostPosted: Tue Aug 14, 2007 12:49 pm
I called her on the phone and she touched herself...

So I don't know about you guys, but for some reason I ALWAYS manage to hurt myself in really stupid ways. It's not usually anything big but still.

For example, at work alone I've hurt myself on cardboard boxes, pineapples, plastic containers of strawberries, rolls of stickers, my own nails, the register itself I'm sure. There is probably more that I can't think of right now. (Yes, I work at a grocery store if you haven't figured it out yet)

I've also cut my hand open in my Culinary class in high school with a bread knife, and the other day I cut my pinky on a packet of Instant Breakfast.

*Sigh* so apparently I'm a big klutz, but can't be the only one. Share your stories!

(( I don't think one of these exists yet, if so go ahead and lock it. <3))

...I laughed myself to sleep.

PostPosted: Tue Aug 14, 2007 12:53 pm
Ew I know what you mean D:

From a week ago I scratch that much, then it bleeding >.>

The Cherry

CodeWolfen

Distinct Citizen

PostPosted: Tue Aug 14, 2007 12:54 pm
I cut my tendon in my right index finger off when I was four with a butter knife...I was trying to cut a cardboard toiletpaper roll in half and the knife slipped off and came down hard.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 14, 2007 12:55 pm
Oh gosh. This summer I got hurt so many times xD  

MARGAR3T

Kale Demos

Familiar Regular

PostPosted: Tue Aug 14, 2007 12:56 pm
I went through accidents. Some are quite painful while I'm in near death moments. I will not forget the moment when I was stupid, *In the 14's.* when I picked up a large rock the lengh of a curved arm and carried it to the sightly melted ice hole. I was about to dump it until I fell in with a rock. I managed to get out all by myself and walked home im wet pants. Since April!  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 14, 2007 12:57 pm
Twilight Rocker Atomsk
I cut my tendon in my right index finger off when I was four with a butter knife...I was trying to cut a cardboard toiletpaper roll in half and the knife slipped off and came down hard.

Ouch that sucks. Getting cut by dull objects hurts the most. >_<

When my mom was a kid she was trying to stick a knitting needle through a ball of yarn and it went through that webbing or whatever of skin between the index finger and the thumb. Ick I don't even want to think about that. DX

s4mgir1v3rsi0n

StrawBerryApple

PostPosted: Tue Aug 14, 2007 1:02 pm
I don't think I've ever cut myself by accident...
But I have fallen in the ice in the pond near myhouse while ice skating. it was only about a foot of water, but there was at least four feet of mud. ._.
Also, when I was doing a ropes course at the camp I went to, I need to climb up this giant ladder where the rungs were about 5 feet away from each other, and I grabbed onto the metal wire.
Wasn't supposed to got sum metal splinters. xD;
And I ALWAYS bruise myself by stupid stuff , lika accidentaly hitting the wall. sweatdrop

PostPosted: Tue Aug 14, 2007 1:04 pm
s4mgir1v3rsi0n
Twilight Rocker Atomsk

Ouch that sucks. Getting cut by dull objects hurts the most. >_<

When my mom was a kid she was trying to stick a knitting needle through a ball of yarn and it went through that webbing or whatever of skin between the index finger and the thumb. Ick I don't even want to think about that. DX

That was probably very painful...although I dunno I dont think there are many nerves there.

One time I was crawling under a bed and a screw went into my knee. It stung for a second. Then I [ulled it out which surprisingly felt good. Blood was everywhere. Then I went to the hospital to get that fixed and get tetnis shots.  

CodeWolfen

Distinct Citizen

AWoLShadows

PostPosted: Tue Aug 14, 2007 1:04 pm
Haha!

I cut myself on a piece of grass sweatdrop

yes..GRASS! lol  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 14, 2007 1:07 pm
Oh dear. Hope your okay, keep a package of bandaids close.

Well I'm kinda like you, I get bruises all over me (legs especially) and have no idea where I get them from. But I know I've been bumping into things. *Rolls eyes.* So I know where you're coming from..

Moonlight_Bella
Crew

Liquid Muffin

PostPosted: Tue Aug 14, 2007 1:10 pm
User ImageUser ImageUser Image« .µÄùµ.=µuOµusµ.s±Ys.»
    Not really my story, but when my brothers were younger, the older one stuck a shiskabob [hope I spelled that right User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.] stick through the younger brother's leg. Like, straight through. D:

PostPosted: Tue Aug 14, 2007 1:10 pm
AWoLShadows
Haha!

I cut myself on a piece of grass sweatdrop

yes..GRASS! lol

rofl That's a pretty good one.

Bella: They're usually not very deep cut or anything, but enough to be annoying and hurt when you get ANYTHING in them. Sucks because I work with money which is dirty and sometimes I'll get a packet of meat go through that is all bloody so I'll have no choice but to use sanitizer.. and OUCH!

s4mgir1v3rsi0n

Sweetest_Citrus

PostPosted: Tue Aug 14, 2007 1:17 pm
I stepped on my butt once while I was trying to get up. Wearing heels.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 14, 2007 1:18 pm
sum how i got a staple out the stapler into my hand all the way in n pulled out by onew part owww n bloodd  

Cynical IV

Dapper Gaian

KR0NiiCALLY KRiiSTEN

PostPosted: Tue Aug 14, 2007 1:20 pm
One time me and my friends were walking to the shuttle at the sawdust festival. And there were some cars illegally parked near the entrance. Earlier that day I had gotten a splinter in my foot. And while we were walking I was examining it. I litrally walked into a car. A car! My face hurt :'( No damage, to the car or me but still! > : (  
[MADG]

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff