Welcome to Gaia! ::

RAG-Really Awesome Guild *free contest over 1 mil in Prizes*

Back to Guilds

the ants go marching one-by-one, Hurrah! Hurrah! 

Tags: Cool, Zombies, Music, Friends, Awesome 

Reply "Be a man! We must be swift as the coursing river...."
Well it all started with E&J..................... Goto Page: 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

John Obake
Captain

Heroic Smoker

PostPosted: Tue Aug 02, 2005 12:19 pm
So we were just chilling and 'L' comes over. Yakuza was already 6 hours late and 'C' got work today.......

30 minutes later.....
Yakuza's still late but we wait.

45 minutes after that.....
Yakuza's shows up we pick up Water_Spirit and the go rent 'Sudeki' Upon returnoing to Burei's we discover 'L' And 'C' have arrived. Yakuza and 'C' go on a beer run

B-Double-E-Double-R-U-N
A fifth of E&J and a 20 pack of bud light longnecks. Pizza too. Bad things ensue.

Keys....
Yakuza's tells me I'll have to pry his keys from his cold dead fingers. Despite my best efforts he still breathes.

Bitchy....
Water flips out on me for being mean to them. I just want sleep. she leaves and hops into the bed of Yakuza's truck. Neither Yakuza not Water are sure how much thwey consumed but I had four beers and three shots of Brandy and those two still killed my buzz.

Puke....
Yakuza but no worries the dog cleaned it up.

I think I'm gonna be sober for a while.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 02, 2005 12:22 pm
John Obake
So we were just chilling and 'L' comes over. Yakuza was already 6 hours late and 'C' got work today.......

30 minutes later.....

Yakuza's shows up we pick up Water_Spirit and the go rent 'Sudeki' Upon returnoing to Burei's we discover 'L' And 'C' have arrived. Yakuza and 'C' go on a beer run

B-Double-E-Double-R-U-N
A fifth of E&J and a 20 pack of bud light longnecks. Pizza too. Bad things ensue.

Keys....
Yakuza's tells me I'll have to pry his keys from his cold dead fingers. Despite my best efforts he still breathes.

Bitchy....
Water flips out on me for being mean to them. I just want sleep. she leaves and hops into the bed of Yakuza's truck. Neither Yakuza not Water are sure how much thwey consumed but I had four beers and three shots of Brandy and those two still killed my buzz.

Puke....

The sad thing is last night could have been a lot worse. I've seen worse out of Yakuza.  

Burei-mono

John Obake
Captain

Heroic Smoker

PostPosted: Tue Aug 02, 2005 12:24 pm
Burei-mono
John Obake

30 minutes later.....

B-Double-E-Double-R-U-N

Keys....

Bitchy....

Puke....

The sad thing is last night could have been a lot worse. I've seen worse out of Yakuza.
Hell I've had nightmares not as scary as him on a binge.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 02, 2005 12:26 pm
*Lurking* ninja  

Fire 0ak
Crew

Buggy Mage

Burei-mono

PostPosted: Tue Aug 02, 2005 12:30 pm
LordYakuza
*Lurking* ninja

Lurking back there won't help us forget about the libreary book you threw across my room or the beer you covered me in. You kept sitting there going I'm not gonna puke I know my limits. Then well a little while later there's a nice little pool of pizza and liquor on my floor.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 02, 2005 12:34 pm
Burei-mono
LordYakuza
*Lurking* ninja

Lurking back there won''t help us forget about the libreary book you threw across my room or the beer you covered me in. You kept sitting there going I''m not gonna puke I know my limits. Then well a little while later there''s a nice little pool of pizza and liquor on my floor.
Trust me vomiting was my just desserts 3nodding ....I hate say those two words in the same sentence *shudders stressed  

Fire 0ak
Crew

Buggy Mage

John Obake
Captain

Heroic Smoker

PostPosted: Tue Aug 02, 2005 12:34 pm
Burei-mono
LordYakuza
*Lurking* ninja

Lurking back there won''t help us forget about the libreary book you threw across my room or the beer you covered me in. You kept sitting there going I''m not gonna puke I know my limits. Then well a little while later there''s a nice little pool of pizza and liquor on my floor.
And juice. Don''t forget the juice.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 02, 2005 12:37 pm
John Obake
Burei-mono
LordYakuza
*Lurking* ninja

Yes the juice! What did it ever do to him? And he made it touch my floor!! You know how that floor is. I hope other people read this.  

Burei-mono

Fire 0ak
Crew

Buggy Mage

PostPosted: Tue Aug 02, 2005 12:38 pm
Burei-mono
John Obake
Burei-mono
LordYakuza
*Lurking* ninja

Yes the juice! What did it ever do to him? And he made it touch my floor!! You know how that floor is. I hope other people read this.
I never even got to have any of that juice evil ...dammit*sobs for lack of juice* crying  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 02, 2005 12:39 pm
LordYakuza
Burei-mono
John Obake
Burei-mono
LordYakuza
*Lurking* ninja

I never even got to have any of that juice evil ...dammit*sobs for lack of juice* crying

You didn't? Well there's still some juice left.  

Burei-mono

Fire 0ak
Crew

Buggy Mage

PostPosted: Tue Aug 02, 2005 12:42 pm
Burei-mono
LordYakuza
Burei-mono
John Obake
Burei-mono
LordYakuza
*Lurking* ninja

There is!!!? eek ....YES whee  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 02, 2005 12:45 pm
LordYakuza
Burei-mono
LordYakuza
Burei-mono
John Obake
Burei-mono
LordYakuza
*Lurking* ninja

There is!!!? eek ....YES whee

Yes quickly, to my house for some juice.  

Burei-mono

Annafu

PostPosted: Tue Aug 02, 2005 3:22 pm
lol, wow you guys are insane rofl well, its a good thing Obake's gonna stay sober, how about the rest of yall? stare hmm maybe if Burei doesnt want vomit on the floors, the rest of you should stay sober too. xd  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 02, 2005 4:01 pm
f.jellybean
lol, wow you guys are insane rofl well, its a good thing Obake's gonna stay sober, how about the rest of yall? stare hmm maybe if Burei doesnt want vomit on the floors, the rest of you should stay sober too. xd
i guess that might help I real am tired of drinking I feel a little sick and miserable but overall in high spirits 3nodding  

Fire 0ak
Crew

Buggy Mage

Annafu

PostPosted: Tue Aug 02, 2005 4:23 pm
LordYakuza
f.jellybean
i guess that might help I real am tired of drinking I feel a little sick and miserable but overall in high spirits 3nodding
lol, i think you kinda contradicted yourself. rofl how can you be miserable, but in high spirits? whee anyways, i guess its good to lay off the drinking for a while. 3nodding  
"Be a man! We must be swift as the coursing river...."

Goto Page: 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff