Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Final Fantasy Forum
Final Fantasy XII Discussion

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Who is your favourite Character from THIS list?
  Larsa
  Judge Gabranth
  Vayne
  Balthier
  Fran
  Ashe
  Penelo
  Vaan
  Basch
  I am a pole whore. I enjoy going to peoples' threads and not posting on them. I am in it for the gold and get my kicks from doing so.
View Results

ayden409

PostPosted: Wed Aug 15, 2007 9:55 pm
Hello there. I noticed a lack of FF threads so I decided to create one.!*cheers come from the background* I played through FFXII and really enjoyed it. I was hoping other people in this guild played it too and we can all share stuff about our experiences! Yeah discussions!!! I know there is already a thread on this. I just noticed it as I finished this one. I really suck. Sorry...  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 20, 2007 4:19 pm
Baltheir rocks  

MOST_WANTED_MAN XP
Crew

kaiser321

PostPosted: Thu Sep 20, 2007 6:17 pm
crying i never got far in it crying  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 13, 2007 7:49 am
I like it so far..I mean, I was obsessed with it for while, but I'm stuck, so I just stopped playing.  

quadropump1986

Canada737

5,750 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Sun Oct 14, 2007 10:45 am
I used to whatch my dad play i've wanted to start but school gets in the way  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 21, 2007 4:14 pm
Tri-Blade
I like it so far..I mean, I was obsessed with it for while, but I'm stuck, so I just stopped playing.

What?! Don't just give up on it, then. Where was the problem?

I love this game's background. So much thought has been put into the creatures descriptions and the items that are obtained from them. A wonderful array of magicks, summons, battle equipment. The various races who all contribute to Ivalice. The struggle between family traditions and self-will.
The war against two different nations that brought the smaller nations into devastating conflict. The wars in the past against the Occuria. The stable rule of Raithwall gave way to peace for generations.
The differences between classes that shouldn't exist in the first place. They made an excellent example to have Archadians go by a 'chop system' -goes to show how superficial societies can degrade into. (Yay, Otto, for following his heart!)

...I can go on and on about this game. sweatdrop  

RosesShadow

Shy Phantom

emos X3

PostPosted: Tue Nov 13, 2007 4:46 am
this game rocks  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 16, 2007 3:52 am
well i dont have a playstation anymore >.> but if i did i would play it lol
looked super sick  

seraph beta

sephrioth609

6,300 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Junior Trader 100
PostPosted: Sun Nov 18, 2007 3:43 pm
favorite final fantesy game ever.....i hated beating it because that ment the story was over.....but there was so much to do still that i still haven't beaten it and i bought it around when it came out..... cheese_whine cheese_whine  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 27, 2007 7:25 pm
I hate it... the leveling and grinding is a b***h... and no matter how much loot i sell, i can never get enough for the spells, weapons and armor i need...

and when i decide that its time for me to level, it takes so goddamn long that when i finally gain enough exp i forget where im supposed to go for the storyline...  

iceman_dk

keyblader00

3,950 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sun Sep 21, 2008 2:50 pm
I'm really enjoying this game right now and for the loot if you know which enemy has what rare item it'll be easy to get what you want when you want. biggrin  
Final Fantasy Forum

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games