Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply U/C
my broken heart needs people to talk to Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 18 19 20 21 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

CyberOnWebCam

PostPosted: Thu Aug 16, 2007 7:44 am
i just broke up with my boyfriend...........and im so sad..................i need people to talk to so i can get my mind of him.
please.......  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 16, 2007 8:04 am
I found it. ^_^ Poor dear. *huggles*  

xLady Blakeneyx

Stubborn Explorer

15,125 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Invisibility 100

CyberOnWebCam

PostPosted: Thu Aug 16, 2007 8:13 am
CrimsonFangs
I found it. ^_^ Poor dear. *huggles*

*huggles back* do u think u can get people to come on..........if its not to much trouble for u  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 16, 2007 8:45 am
Oh, unfortunately I don't know many other people that would be on at this time... most of my people are on later in teh day, but I'll try to get them to pop in and give you a few encouraging words later, if that's fine. ^_^

And, I'm sorry, but this computer sucks royally and I can't watch youtube on it. I'll have to look at the puppy when I get back hom. 3nodding

xLady Blakeneyx

Stubborn Explorer

15,125 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Invisibility 100

Suicide NoeT

6,350 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Thu Aug 16, 2007 9:49 am
sprry about your guy trouble! another one will come along...  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 16, 2007 10:26 am
Aw I'm sorry. Guy suck anyway. Don't fret about him. There's someone out there who's a lot better that's just waiting for you to find him. I promise!! 3nodding *huggles*

Bedaizled

Seeker

10,300 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Citizen 200

Articulate Socks

PostPosted: Thu Aug 16, 2007 11:27 am
Aw, that really sucks. You'll get over it eventually and I'm sure you'll find someone much better. ^^. You probably feel horrible right now and you might be like that for awhile but you will get over it, then you'll feel much better. =].

PostPosted: Thu Aug 16, 2007 4:31 pm
that sucks! *biggests hugs possible* its hard to get over some one but dont worry we're all here for u!!!! heart  

Nemiss

Leafra

PostPosted: Thu Aug 16, 2007 10:46 pm
If it makes you feel any better my boyfriend doesn't even act like we're a couple. We don't hold hands in public we don't kiss in public and he said that his guy friends can flirt with me and he won't care. Still with him though. Sorry about your break up though.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 17, 2007 7:06 am
thax for talking to me its makes me feel a whole lot better..........even my b.f.f wont even give me a call to say hello.........shes too busy in lalaland with her boyfriend.........*murmurs under breath angrily*the stupidly happy couple.......well anyways i guess i should get over it and there will be a better guy out there for me...........thax again  

CyberOnWebCam

HaruHimeSama

PostPosted: Fri Aug 17, 2007 7:50 am
A guy that will make you cry is not worth your tears, and the guy that is won't make you cry....I should use that as my siggy....Hope your bf is getting hell!!!!! Woot!!! guys suck!!!! blaugh  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 17, 2007 7:42 pm
why all the guy hateing one or two inconiderate p***k boyfreind doesnt image the whole male population and im sorry that your boyfreind was a p***k ** huggles ** hopufeelbettr  

PYRO_94

CyberOnWebCam

PostPosted: Sat Aug 25, 2007 8:51 am
you are all so nice! thank u for posting 4laugh  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 26, 2007 10:46 am
one time when I was feeling down about guys, my good friend Kelly shared with me this philosophy, and it made me feel much better: Boys dumb rocks. translation: boys are dumb so throw rocks at them. makes sense to me.  

Morwen Vipertooth

CyberOnWebCam

PostPosted: Sun Aug 26, 2007 11:21 am
Morwen Vipertooth
one time when I was feeling down about guys, my good friend Kelly shared with me this philosophy, and it made me feel much better: Boys dumb rocks. translation: boys are dumb so throw rocks at them. makes sense to me.
blaugh rofl rofl rofl blaugh xd lol 4laugh  
U/C

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 18 19 20 21 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces