Welcome to Gaia! ::

[MADG] Hangout

Back to Guilds

Formerly the Mil-a-Day Giveaway, this guild is now a just great place to hangout and meet some new friends. 

Tags: [MADG], Hangout, friends, relax, bunnies 

Reply [MADG]
So I almost got shot today. (Vid update; 1st post) Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Norayr
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Aug 16, 2007 5:10 pm
My friends and I woke up today around 10:00, and I wasn't feeling too good anyway when I woke. So I drove on over to his house were I was supposed to pick everyone up. We went down to chinatown to buy some guns (pellet guns) for this vid that we were going to record today. We got a good amount of guns, and we headed on over to a place to record the vid. We got dressed, and then we started recording. Eventually we got to getting the gun out so we can include them in the shots.
okay, to clear up some of the confusion. The following was NOT part of our vid!
And as my scene came along (I have the biggest gun; deagle) someone apparently saw me with the (FAKE) gun, and reported to the police. Now we didn't know about this yet, but we started hearing sirens in the background.
Eventually someone stopped us, and the chief of security came out and started bad mouthing me.
Soon 8 district police officers, one helicopter and one police man on a bike came to the area. They asked me to drop my (FAKE) gun. I decided to go sit down and after a while, I felt I was alone... So I decided to stand and walk on over to my friend. Two of my friends were on the upper level, and noticed the police with the motorcycle. Right as I stood, both of them noticed that the cop pulled out his gun on me and was about to pull the trigger. Thank God, he told me to stop and sit back down--Avoiding the whole me being shot and dying. The rest it just what happened
Anyway. After a couple of minutes, we gave them our info and were told we can leave.

Any intense stories of your own? Near death experiences? Please do share.

EDIT: keep on the look-out for our vid! xP

Alright... here's the link: Ultimate Battle
Keep in mind this vid has nothing to do with what's in the actual plot. I decided to start fooling around in one of the scenes, so we got this. I crack up watching this everytime because I was the one involved in it. In the one in the white shirt in case y'all don't know.
Might I add how stupid it is.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 16, 2007 5:13 pm
My god Nor.

That's a SERIOUSLY bad case of jumping to conclusions.

>_>

[Noi]

Frozen Memories

PostPosted: Thu Aug 16, 2007 5:13 pm
oh my. Damn. Just.... damn.

Well, I have to walk to work at 430 in the morning. XD, soudns bad, but I never see anyone. Until this morning. Some guy followed me for, like, a half a mile. O-o, I thought he was going to stab me.

Not as good, but... yeah.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 16, 2007 5:14 pm
User Image Pelvic Thrust me. . [harder]. .. and . . Moan for me. ..
Comment me

I got a heart attack when I saw the tittle!

D:<

User Image
Thrusts: 13,45o8

Lady Pelvic

Norayr
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Aug 16, 2007 5:19 pm
But I mean... I really did. Sorry to scare you guys like that, but I'm totally fine.

Blame those scared people that decided to rat on us 'cause they thought we were going to kill someone.

~*~

to Memories: Well that is pretty scary. Good thing is you're safe.
But walking to work at 4:30? Ay.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 16, 2007 5:20 pm
Comment me

PTF dun like guns. There dumb. There meant to kill or hurt. -Rolls eyes-

Well, I dunno. . if this is a death experience but uhh it was scarey. ><

Okay, so me and my friend Katie were chill'n outside subway, and okay, I happen to be wearing my playboy bunny shirt. IT'S SO SEXY AND HOOKER LIKE. Anyways. . and Katie is a very pretty girl. She has huge boobies. Anyways, so this white guy passes us, with his hands in his pants, doing only god knows what. He was/is a wigger. A wanta-be black thug. Pfft. He like, eyed us, and me and Katie just looked down. . and yeah. It was scary. I was gonna run, but I just stayed put. And he just continued walking.

>> <<
Crazy people out there man.

User Image

Lady Pelvic

WhyAreYouStalkingMe

PostPosted: Thu Aug 16, 2007 5:22 pm
o.O;;

That was my first expression after reading this.

Seriously though, the police shouldn't have jumped to his gun that quickly. D<

I'm so glad that you weren't shot, though! o.o;; :'DDDDD

I'm interested to find out what the film you were making was about. xDD <3

PostPosted: Thu Aug 16, 2007 5:23 pm
No. I've been attacked head on in an alley walking back from the Pub last night by a drunken Friday night skag ho and suffered a concussion but nowhere near instant death...

...still I did get physically hurt and I had a big fat blonde girls bingo wings flailing at me. YAY England...it's one big corny ghetto.

Sounds exciting though glad you wern't a statistic!

Cherry Choo

Norayr
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Aug 16, 2007 5:24 pm
to PTF: Well, yea, but the intent varies... So you can't really say guns are bad.

You should've called me when that happened. I would've come on over and maddogged the guy. Or something.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 16, 2007 5:26 pm
Comment me

Yeah. . well. . >.> Pelvic-chan hates guns.

WHY CAN'T PEOPLE YOU STICKS LIKE THE OLD DAYS! D;

Or good ole, fist fighting. >(
But no, stupid technology.

User Image

Lady Pelvic

x3 thisismysn x3

PostPosted: Thu Aug 16, 2007 5:27 pm
O.o
That sounds like it wasn't very fun.
& I'm glad you didn't get shot sweatdrop

I haven't had any near death experiences though.
Which is probably a good thing.

PostPosted: Thu Aug 16, 2007 5:27 pm
ChibiKittenChan
o.O;;

That was my first expression after reading this.

Seriously though, the police shouldn't have jumped to his gun that quickly. D<

I'm so glad that you weren't shot, though! o.o;; :'DDDDD

I'm interested to find out what the film you were making was about. xDD <3

Yea, they were surprisingly quick to get to the scene where we were being detained.

Well, it's one of my friend's film (friend's friend actually, but we're kinda friend I should think). Four assassins after one briefcase. We eventually kill each other off, and one of them survives to take the briefcase. I'm the angry, buff, Russian assassin by the name of Boris.  

Norayr
Crew

Norayr
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Aug 16, 2007 5:29 pm
Greta Von Gash
No. I've been attacked head on in an alley walking back from the Pub last night by a drunken Friday night skag ho and suffered a concussion but nowhere near instant death...

...still I did get physically hurt and I had a big fat blonde girls bingo wings flailing at me. YAY England...it's one big corny ghetto.

Sounds exciting though glad you wern't a statistic!

Wow. Just, wow. Glad you didn't die either. *nod*  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 16, 2007 5:29 pm
America is such a crock.

Cherry Choo

Dictator STD

PostPosted: Thu Aug 16, 2007 5:30 pm
That's scary
I would've fainted if something like this happened to me eek
I don't remember having any near death experiences... unless they have been erased from my mind due to trauma xd  
[MADG]

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff