Welcome to Gaia! ::

[MADG] Hangout

Back to Guilds

Formerly the Mil-a-Day Giveaway, this guild is now a just great place to hangout and meet some new friends. 

Tags: [MADG], Hangout, friends, relax, bunnies 

Reply [MADG]
What's your favorite animal? Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Syrius A.I.

PostPosted: Fri Aug 17, 2007 6:14 am
First off, I apologize if there was a similar or previous thread for this topic.

As the name would suggest, I want to know what your favorite animal is. I don't want an animal from your imagination and I don't want an animal from another planet.

Mine's a Great White Shark followed by the Peregrine Falcon. Aside from the carnivorous factor and the thousands of pounds it weighs, I think the Great White Shark is a beautiful fish. It may not be colored as vibrantly as the tropical fish we know, but it shows it can prosper with others... not to mention it can eat up to 3o pounds in a single bite. And let's not forget that female Great White's are almost always bigger than the males.
x _x

PostPosted: Fri Aug 17, 2007 6:41 am
What the hell did I just type... and by just type I mean type thirty minutes ago?
v _v

Syrius A.I.

Kale Demos

Familiar Regular

PostPosted: Fri Aug 17, 2007 6:47 am
My favorite animals) is cat's and dogs, scottish type of course.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 17, 2007 7:00 am
My favorite animal is the moose.
Most people think that they are just ugly and awkward animals but I find them beutiful and majestic. The name moose comes from an indian language and it means twig eater.
I collect moose stuff, postcards, stuffed animals, figurines, ect...
I don't know why but I just love them heart  

XAmberrXO

BabyKit_93

PostPosted: Fri Aug 17, 2007 7:03 am
a fox, all the way. they are so cuddly!!  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 17, 2007 7:10 am
my fav is an Arctic Wolf  

[BLiTZ]

Magnetic Tycoon

6,150 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Elocutionist 200

MoXas

PostPosted: Fri Aug 17, 2007 7:23 am
Well there are very cool animals ,but from the usual animals I like dogs the most smile  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 17, 2007 7:34 am
I wouldn't say I have a one favorite. Peregrine Falcon is one of my favorites along with the Lanner Falcon. I've taken a liking to the Blue Jay and the Australian Magpie also, haha. What can I say? Birds have to be my favorite in general.  

Chz

ZukoMai

4,550 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Fri Aug 17, 2007 7:41 am
I love the fox.I think that they're beautiful animals and they usually are known for being tricksters  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 17, 2007 7:41 am
Ah, the Lanner Falcon reminds me far too much of an owl. Something like the White-Throated Needletail is nice too, I like how they look from a frontal view.
> -<

Syrius A.I.

Chz

PostPosted: Fri Aug 17, 2007 7:44 am
It does slightly, but then again, I like owls. Still, I think the Lanner Falcon is a beautiful creature. Ah yes, the White-Throated Needletail. Splendid if you ask me and it's side view is pretty nice as well.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 17, 2007 7:49 am
I'd like to see some enormous birds, stuff like the Rukh's or Thunderbirds. That would amaze me. Alas...

People seem to like foxes, probably due to the Japanese interpretation of the Kitsune. I think a jackal is nicer than foxes except for a Red Fox and a Ferrec Fox. Ferrec's are nicer than most domesticated animals, I had a friend that owned one... so small light.

Syrius A.I.

Broadwaystar2b

PostPosted: Fri Aug 17, 2007 7:57 am
my fave animals are monkeys, dolphins and as an actual pet...dogs!! i have 2 cats....dont get me wrong or anything!! i love cats as well but i always wanted a dog!! lol<3333 mrgreen  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 17, 2007 7:59 am
I'd love to see those myself. Quite so, people seem to have taken a strong liking to foxes, I personally don't like them very much as other animals but alas I have nothing against them. I do find the Ferrec to be nicer indeed, however.  

Chz

The Rouge Alchemist

PostPosted: Fri Aug 17, 2007 8:02 am
ZEBRA!
O.o  
[MADG]

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items