Welcome to Gaia! ::

Byako, City of Everything

Back to Guilds

Byako, the city of everything. A city hundreds of miles in size where anything can and does happy on a daily basis Join the random sillyness 

Tags: plushie, city, random, silly, Byako 

Reply Byako, City of Everything Main Forum
Moon Watchers ~The RP~ Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 10 11 12 13 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

ByakoAssailant

PostPosted: Fri Aug 17, 2007 7:37 pm
Locale Name:Moon Watchers

User Image

Classification: Business/Clan Headquaters
(district, business, city service, eatery or inn, clan, other)

Controlled:Moon Watchers

Description:
Deep within the city surrounded by the schools, clans and bust streets lies a large weapon store.
It does not specialize in anything specific and its hardly that large compared to others but it dominates the city block and holds a dark secret..
It is the home of the blood thirsty fans of the Jarians.
A fan following that loves the clans members...to death.
Within the crazed fans manipulate there idols apeasing there slightest whims...
no matter who must suffer in the process.....

Past Events:*Kumori came, shopping for weapons
*The moon watchers gathered in the back room to discuss their adorations
*P-51 the moon watcher leader had fun
*bribed one of the Jarian glyphs to take pictures o f the Jarians in candid scenes
*p-51 reveals a piece of Lutia
*tic steals piece of lutia which is later recovered
*Everyone plays tag
Current Events: P-51 called a super secret meeting to solve the problem of shortage of jarian memorbilia (page 7 )
Tictac deals with customers.  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 01, 2008 1:38 pm
"Ta-dai-maaaaaaa!"
A little girl with pigtails like fiber optic cables wearing an outfit that included an old-school bomber jacket and goggles barged into the main "office" of the building.
"I'm home!" she squealed as she flicked on the light and slammed the door behind her.

No one was there.

Grinning, she hefted a very large gun covered in stickers and postage stamps from off her back and stood it up in one corner. Then she sat down in a worn leather chair behind a desk painted an obscene shade of pink and spun around in it a couple times. She leaned back and stretched a moment, then snatched a marker from a cup on the desk and started to add to the doodles that were already covering much of the desk.  

delbosque
Vice Captain

Otherworldly Allegiant

14,850 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Crack Shot 50
  • Grunny Harvester 150

delbosque
Vice Captain

Otherworldly Allegiant

14,850 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Crack Shot 50
  • Grunny Harvester 150
PostPosted: Wed Sep 03, 2008 10:08 pm
After a while, the little girl capped the marker and put it back in the cup, and fiddled with a little placard on the desk that had her name on it, "P-51 Mustang" with the following title in smaller letters beneath it: "Self-Appointed Chief Moon Watcher". Jumping up abruptly, she fished a small camera out from a pocket on the inside of her oversized jacket. Grinning to herself, she opened the door to what at first appeared to be a small coat closet but inside was actually a darkroom. Closing the door carefully behind her and turning on the appropriate light, she pulled a spent roll of film out of the camera and got to work developing it.  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 05, 2008 4:20 pm
Kumori slowly crawled out of a shadow in front of the shop tugging at her mask to conceal her face a bit better.
"And so this is the place I need to purchase things..."
Entering quietly nearly walking on her tiptoes her eyes gazed from one spot to another looking at the sharp items....

Syca Saiyca

delbosque
Vice Captain

Otherworldly Allegiant

14,850 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Crack Shot 50
  • Grunny Harvester 150
PostPosted: Sat Sep 06, 2008 12:56 am
A generic clerk walked up to Kumori, with a facial expression somehow both neutral and bemused.
"May I help you?"  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 06, 2008 2:25 pm
An eight headed en'masse entered the shop. They were a herd of people tightly clustered together like a single entity. There inane babbling was difficult to make out.
"Justice is so cute!"
"I made a character who is the son of Viva!"
"RazielXViva forever!"
"I wanna have Chases babies!"
"OMG I have the coolest fanfiction!"
"I have the coolest mary sue who will join the jarians and all the jarian guys will be in love with!"
"Erk is so sexeh!"
"Ive got some sexeh fanart!"  

ByakoAssailant

delbosque
Vice Captain

Otherworldly Allegiant

14,850 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Crack Shot 50
  • Grunny Harvester 150
PostPosted: Wed Sep 10, 2008 10:20 pm
Back in the back room that P-51 had appropriated to turn into her office, she exited her darkroom-closet with a big handful of freshly-developed pictures.
Grinning like a maniac, she spun around in her chair once again;
"Whee!"
...and then jumped up and started tacking the pictures onto the biggest wall of the room.
Since the wall was already covered with pictures, she tacked most of them up over pictures that were already there. Some of them she took down and rearranged, and others she started to play a game of mix'n'match with.
Putting the pictures she wanted to mix on the desk, she grabbed a big pair of scissors and cut the figures out of some of them, and pasted them onto other pictures.
Most of these consisted of pictures of people who were part of the group that had just walked in the main door of the shop, cut out and then pasted onto pictures standing right up next to the people who were the original subjects of those pictures... Jarians.
Every single picture on the wall had at least one Jarian in it.
Some of the pictures were closeups, some were taken while the subjects were fighting or walking somewhere, or talking to other people who were often cut out or pasted over or just covered up with other pictures in close proximity, and some of the pictures even featured Jarians eating or sleeping, apparently unaware that their pictures were being taken... in fact most of the pictures seemed to be that way.
P-51 giggled a little girly giggle and grinned and spun in her chair some more, gleefully awaiting the arrival of her associates so she could see their reactions to the new additions on the wall.  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 11, 2008 2:33 am
wearing a trenchcoat that concealed his identity a plushie entered the back room of the shop his apearance completely shrouded in mysteryness looking around cautiously to make sure he wasnt followed the mystery plushie then looked around to see who else was there and imediently spotted the picture wall
"hey! you got some shiny new pictures! grand! and you wont believe what i found!"
pulling from a pocket of his trench coat a poster the mystery plushie unrolled it to reveal a picture of lutia hugging a teddy bear in an adorable cutsy manner  

Jasae Bushae
Captain

2,900 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Befriended 100
  • Friendly 100

delbosque
Vice Captain

Otherworldly Allegiant

14,850 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Crack Shot 50
  • Grunny Harvester 150
PostPosted: Tue Sep 16, 2008 9:09 pm
The girl spinning in the chair jumped up abruptly, pigtails bouncing as she leaned over her pink desk to reach for the poster.
"Is that really-ohmyhowdidyou-oh, wow, I can't believe-Where did you get it?"  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 19, 2008 3:03 pm
"i bribed one of those jarian eyeball security thingys to get me snap shots of some things happening in there base that were not important and it gave me this shiny picturey! this may be the funnest discovery in the history of fandomness!"
the disguised plushie proclaimed
i have him hired for another six hours so is there anything else you want me to have it look out for?"  

Jasae Bushae
Captain

2,900 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Befriended 100
  • Friendly 100

delbosque
Vice Captain

Otherworldly Allegiant

14,850 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Crack Shot 50
  • Grunny Harvester 150
PostPosted: Thu Sep 25, 2008 10:52 pm
"Ooooh, yeah, it is soooo fun!!"
P-51 grabbed the poster and immediately started looking for a place to put it on the wall, somehow doing so while still not actually taking her eyes off the poster.
"Really? Six hours, you say? Hm..."  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 01, 2008 1:25 pm
"just name a scene and my informant can catch it!"
the disguisesd wonder plushie proclaimed  

Jasae Bushae
Captain

2,900 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Befriended 100
  • Friendly 100

delbosque
Vice Captain

Otherworldly Allegiant

14,850 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Crack Shot 50
  • Grunny Harvester 150
PostPosted: Sat Oct 04, 2008 5:17 pm
P-51 stepped back to look at the wall again, then started pulling some of the pictures off to move them to other locations. Others of the pictures she just left where they were, regardless of the fact that she immediately started pasting the poster up over top of them.

"Ooh, I think we need more pictures of the Jarians wearing pajamas! Anything like that would be great!"

The girl bounced up and down a bit after she finished putting up the picture.

"Ooooooh, I LOVE it!" she squealed, clapping her hands. "Oh, and I think I want a picture of Lutia brushing her teeth! And you should ask some of the others what they want, too!"  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 13, 2008 9:13 am
"sure thing!"
the mystery plushie made a super duper secret phone call on a cell phone that looked like a cat wearing a bucket hat
"alrighty my contact says its a go!"
the mystery trenchcoat wearing plushie cheered  

Jasae Bushae
Captain

2,900 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Befriended 100
  • Friendly 100

delbosque
Vice Captain

Otherworldly Allegiant

14,850 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Crack Shot 50
  • Grunny Harvester 150
PostPosted: Mon Oct 20, 2008 1:22 am
P-51 giggled with delight and offered to high-five the plushie.
xd  
Byako, City of Everything Main Forum

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 10 11 12 13 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces