Reply Facial & Oral Piercings
Question for a labret.

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Hematophilian

PostPosted: Sat Aug 18, 2007 11:49 am
I'm planning on getting my labret done shortly, and I found a wicked talon spike. Every place I know will put in a labret you have already purchased but I'm not sure if that one would be smart, but from what I know the bar is 3/8" like the one my brother had gotten so my guess is it would be ok. My biggest concern would actually be the weight of the piercing affecting it. Any knowledge would be thankful and in advance thank you for your time.

(Original idea was for a surgical steel silver one and I've recently ran into a wicked black one "316L Stainless Steel Anodized". I've heard putting a colored one at the start is bad in the first place but I would also like to make sure of that.)  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 18, 2007 12:49 pm
As long as jewelry is stainless steel then you can use it for new peircings.
Stainless steel is non-porous and won't absorb dead tissue and other stuff like that~

With that in mind you can probably use the talon you mentioned at the end, but if it's really big and weighty, it might bother you cuz the peircing is fresh~

So you might wanna stick to using a regular labret stud and go crazy with funky jewelry when it's all healed up. :3

Nurse Grenade

Hematophilian

PostPosted: Sat Aug 18, 2007 3:55 pm
Thanks, from what I've been told they arn't actually all that heavy, I'll post a link of it.
Link. (Warning parts of the site do contain 18+ age requirement to veiw if you decide to further explore it.)  
Facial & Oral Piercings

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games