Welcome to Gaia! ::

[MADG] Hangout

Back to Guilds

Formerly the Mil-a-Day Giveaway, this guild is now a just great place to hangout and meet some new friends. 

Tags: [MADG], Hangout, friends, relax, bunnies 

Reply [MADG]
What would you do? Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

<3
  <3
  </3
View Results

a s p i r e

PostPosted: Sat Aug 18, 2007 8:12 pm
So I watched an episode of grey's anatomy the other night & it was the episode where they were operating on some guy & found a bomb inside of him. Nobody knew what was gonna happen. When Meredith, one of the characters, was able to pull out the bomb & gave it to the bomb squad captain to go & bring the bomb away. It exploded in the hallway & the captain died.
In the end Meredith was narrating she said "What would you do if you knew today was the day you were gonna die?"

& Let me tell you that really got me to thinking.
What would I do?
I would probably just tell everyone I love them & tell this one guy, I liked for a long time, that I liked him. I would also probably smoke a cig, drink a beer & stuff my face with junk food & try different kinds of food XD
Maybe even go sky diving since I'm terrified of heights XD
I would also solve some conflicts I have with people & tell off some people I really dislike.
What would you do if you knew today was the day you were gonna die?  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 18, 2007 8:15 pm
rofl Gery's Anatomy? Lol.
I thought it was Grey's blaugh

mellygirl562

a s p i r e

PostPosted: Sat Aug 18, 2007 8:17 pm
mellygirl562
rofl Gery's Anatomy? Lol.
I thought it was Grey's blaugh

XD Yea I messed up XD But I fixed it ;P  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 18, 2007 8:21 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

I skimmed the paragraph and there were several &'s. xD

Yell at all the people I wanted to yell at, and do all the stuff I wanted to do. :] And buy music. rofl

Liquid Muffin

a s p i r e

PostPosted: Sat Aug 18, 2007 8:25 pm
Liquid Muffin
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

I skimmed the paragraph and there were several &'s. xD

Yell at all the people I wanted to yell at, and do all the stuff I wanted to do. :] And buy music. rofl

Yea I got stuck to typing "&"s then writing out "and" x-x

Yea thats pretty much what I would do also XD
Except for buying music part. I'm broke D;  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 30, 2007 4:47 pm
I would just accept it...  

Caboosers

Desirable Lover

6,900 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100

KingKicky

PostPosted: Thu Aug 30, 2007 5:00 pm
i would be happy =/ ive wanted to be gone for a while  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 30, 2007 7:01 pm
Hey I saw thats one of the only episodes of Grey's Anatomy that I watched! And it was a great one too. ><

Hmm..on my last day, I'll do everything I was scared to do before. No not elaborating. ;D

Kuromi Charm

starii nova

Dapper Genius

4,000 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Thu Aug 30, 2007 7:29 pm

I'd tell everyone I'd miss them, likely, maybe give all my stuff to my friend Anthony, like both on Gaia and real life friends with my stuff...
I'd get the piercings I've always wanted, my lip and more earrings, dye my hair whatever color I really want, get a tattoo... I dunno. I'd demand to see all my friends in real life that live around here, and demand I be taken down to North Carolina to see my friend Jeoy, and I'd demand to get anything I want.

Or maybe I'd just go on like any other day. You could die any day without doing everything you wanted to in life, which is why people say to live everyday up to it's full potential and do anything you want. You could die in a car wreck or get murdered, anything, any day, really.

PostPosted: Thu Aug 30, 2007 7:34 pm
get as much action as possible!!! XD *is a virgin... sweatdrop . doesn't want to die a virgin XD*  

CoryDane

Duchess Dill

Angelic Gaian

12,500 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Advent Attendee 50
  • Grunny Harvester 150
PostPosted: Fri Aug 31, 2007 2:15 am
    I don't know. I'd tell all my friends that I love them. And I'd probably cry lots....
    I'd then demand to be taken to some really cool place biggrin

PostPosted: Fri Aug 31, 2007 4:26 am

If I knew I were to die today...besides freaking the HELL out...I'd...
1. Tell Logan how much I love him and tell him I'll meet him at heaven's doorway greeting him the next time we meet
2. I'd call Ricardo and send my final farewells...regretting that I've not yet met him
3. I'd call James letting him know I love him dearly and to not hold God responsible for my death...everyone dies eventually
4. I'd visit each family member that lived within 5 miles and hug them goodbye
5. I'd give everything I own to my sister and tell her to hand out whatever she thinks is right to my cousins and donate the leftovers
6. I'd write a letter to my baby bro about missing him when I pass away and apologize that I wouldn't be around to guide him as he grew up
7. I'd close all my internet online accounts for sites like this, myspace, email, etc.
8. I'd die a virgin, having never dated...but only graced with a single kiss...and 4 hours of true intimacy
((holy GOD...by the end of this...I was weepping... cry ))

xemOliviax

8,800 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Befriended 100

xemOliviax

8,800 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Befriended 100
PostPosted: Fri Aug 31, 2007 4:27 am
CoryDane
get as much action as possible!!! XD *is a virgin... sweatdrop . doesn't want to die a virgin XD*

lmao
NOOOOOOOOOOO joke
xd

PostPosted: Fri Aug 31, 2007 4:28 am
a s p i r e

What would you do if you knew today was the day you were gonna die?

I don't particularly like that show...but THANK YOU for posting this thread
It made me really think about the life I lead
And appreciate it all the more
3nodding
4laugh

xemOliviax

8,800 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Befriended 100

warpsi

1,500 Points