Welcome to Gaia! ::

[MADG] Hangout

Back to Guilds

Formerly the Mil-a-Day Giveaway, this guild is now a just great place to hangout and meet some new friends. 

Tags: [MADG], Hangout, friends, relax, bunnies 

Reply [MADG]
Rules updated! New rule about winning! Please read! Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Pailzor
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Aug 19, 2007 3:47 am
Okay, I think I worded it weird, so if you have any questions once you've read it, ask them here, and I'll answer when I can get back to you.

Edit: This thread is only for questions about the new rule. If you have questions about anything else guild-related, go to the FAQs sticky.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 19, 2007 6:04 am
User Image

`Okay, I have a question.

Is it only if you've won a full million in one contest, or if you won more than once and you total up to a million? Like, win 500k in a contest one day and then another 500k a few days later?

Teh Pure

Evirance

PostPosted: Sun Aug 19, 2007 7:03 am
Sounds good :3

:: just one dumb question ::
if it's the total amount of gold won, like Pure asked, that counts; what happens if you win 500k one time, then maybe 3 weeks later you win 500k again;
from which date does it count? Must you wait one month after the second win or... yeah

sorry, i just got lost there sweatdrop

PostPosted: Sun Aug 19, 2007 12:28 pm
Is there any way to win the contests other than getting chosen by the random # generator?  

Darkfire Dragonmaster

3,750 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200

_-Mitsubachi-_-Fujin-_

Shameless Elder

18,100 Points
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Overstocked 200
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Sun Aug 19, 2007 1:04 pm
what's going on?

EDIT: NvM I read it once I clued in.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 19, 2007 1:12 pm
Teh Pure
User Image

`Okay, I have a question.

Is it only if you've won a full million in one contest, or if you won more than once and you total up to a million? Like, win 500k in a contest one day and then another 500k a few days later?

Total amount within a month. I'll try and answer Evi's question in this post too, cuz they're kinda related.

1) S M T W T F S
2) S M T W T F S
3) S M T W T F S
4) S M T W T F S
5) S M T W T F S

Okay.. So say you won 500k on monday of week 1....
Then you also won 500k or more on wednesday of week 3.
In week 4, you can't win again, since you've had 1mil within the month.
Once you're on sunday of week 5, a month has passed from week 1, and only the 500k from week 3 will count. That make sense?

Pailzor
Captain

Pailzor
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Aug 19, 2007 1:13 pm
pen0r whoar
Is there any way to win the contests other than getting chosen by the random # generator?

I really don't think you're asking about the new rule there.... confused  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 19, 2007 1:15 pm
*holds head in dizzyness*

Okay, I think I understand. But it is very confusing. Thank you for the update.  

Athilea Majiri

Victorious Hunter

10,850 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Regular 100

Darkfire Dragonmaster

3,750 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sun Aug 19, 2007 2:38 pm
nevermind then sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 19, 2007 5:33 pm
ohh got it o/  

GothVII

Rathmanian

PostPosted: Sun Aug 19, 2007 5:40 pm
Say you win 200K. Then you win a contest for 1 million. Will you get the one million, or nothing? Or could you have the contest holder split the gold?

PostPosted: Sun Aug 19, 2007 6:38 pm
NekoGod
Say you win 200K. Then you win a contest for 1 million. Will you get the one million, or nothing? Or could you have the contest holder split the gold?

Hope this is okay Zor sweatdrop :Well, the person who's hosting the contest to give up to the million mark. Meaning you'd only get the 800k and the 200k goes to someone else (for example: The runner up).

((Nor especially told me this.))

Moonlight_Bella
Crew

ch0c0l4t3str4wb3rrYp0ckY

PostPosted: Sun Aug 19, 2007 6:49 pm
well this doesn't really have to do with winning but it says that I'm not a member of the guild and I was just wondering why  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 19, 2007 7:05 pm
Read the FAQ. Just give it some time and you'll be a member, since you can post in the guild you are a member.

@Zor: I wasn't confused until I came in here and read the thread. With the example you gave, after a month has passed from week 1 you can only win 500k more? Or do you have to wait until a month after the other 500k before you can win anything? What if you do win a contest or something, and your like the only one who figures it out (puzzle contests) within the time limit, will the contest keep going until there is a winner or do you just not get your gold until after your month is over?  

marshjazz

Rathmanian

PostPosted: Sun Aug 19, 2007 8:30 pm
Moonlight_Bella
NekoGod

Hope this is okay Zor sweatdrop :Well, the person who's hosting the contest to give up to the million mark. Meaning you'd only get the 800k and the 200k goes to someone else (for example: The runner up).

((Nor especially told me this.))

=^-^=
Okay! Thank you!

[MADG]

Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out