Welcome to Gaia! ::

*~ International Chinese Unite ~*

Back to Guilds

Dedicated to bringing Chinese and friends from all over the world together. 

Tags: China, Chinese, friendship, Culture 

Reply *~ International Chinese Unite ~*
fishing Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

berryscary1

PostPosted: Sun Aug 19, 2007 9:47 pm
for all of the chinese that fish in chinese rivers and shores how much of a fight does the best of the best give.
I myself love to fish and i'm getting kinda bored right now so i want another topic. this is,of course, in comparsion to the fishing in the united states and everywhere else kinda away from china.
excluding deep sea, i hear it's kinda weak xd ,care to defend?  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 19, 2007 9:56 pm
wait,just how many chinese in this guild live in china?!?!  

berryscary1

[.Mihiko-chan.]

PostPosted: Sun Aug 19, 2007 10:24 pm
Uhmm not a lot of Chinese here live in China. xD

PostPosted: Mon Aug 20, 2007 9:49 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Nyaaa.

Well I went to a pond thing-y once.

And it must've been easy to fish in China.

If a 6 year old caught one. xD

Or maybe I'm just talented. ;D LOL no.

But the fish was like small.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

t0shi0
Crew

Receiver

berryscary1

PostPosted: Mon Aug 20, 2007 12:05 pm
it's not luck,it takes serious skill to catch them goldfish.if your not careful they'd pull you in cry  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 11, 2007 3:53 pm
A tiny goldfish your kidding  

Kuchiki_san

t0shi0
Crew

Receiver

PostPosted: Tue Sep 11, 2007 4:08 pm
Lol @ girl above me's sig.

-refuse to call anyone but Byakuya 'Kuchiki'- ninja

The 3rd icon with Lulu.

Tis a default icons used when there is no icon there. xD

Not an actual icon. -isn't really making sense-

But oh well. P:

She have me ignored, so she won't even see this.

PostPosted: Mon Sep 17, 2007 9:29 am
I wonder if we've disappointed Berry since very few people in this guild are actually living in china, not to mention that we're nuts and I don't beleive many of us have been fishing like good country chinese folk xd  

mymiridon

Chibito7

PostPosted: Mon Sep 17, 2007 10:35 am

Well, our apologies to berry then. 3nodding *pat* Never mind. Most of us live in English-speaking countries see... Generally America, Canada, Britain, Australia, New Zealand (do we have any New Zealanders actually?)... and places like Singapore and Malaysia too, who use English as a second language and stuff. Sorry to disappoint those seeking China/HK-based people. xd

There are little people who do fishing in Britain; but there are those avid exceptions. xd  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 18, 2007 12:57 pm
Chibito7

Well, our apologies to berry then. 3nodding *pat* Never mind. Most of us live in English-speaking countries see... Generally America, Canada, Britain, Australia, New Zealand (do we have any New Zealanders actually?)... and places like Singapore and Malaysia too, who use English as a second language and stuff. Sorry to disappoint those seeking China/HK-based people. xd

There are little people who do fishing in Britain; but there are those avid exceptions. xd

well, Floridians fish, but I've never actually done it myself. I think most asians don't fish because they/ we don't have time. btw, I thought New Zealand was a part of Austrailia.  

mymiridon

Chibito7

PostPosted: Tue Sep 18, 2007 1:19 pm
That is a complicated issue. I heard on the news the other day that NZ is claiming its separation as a country from the Aussies or something. confused I probably have that info slightly wrong, haha, but I'm not sure on that subject.  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 19, 2007 7:18 am
i think that I learned about austrailia was that itwas the largest island and the smallest continent. xd  

mymiridon

Chibito7

PostPosted: Wed Sep 19, 2007 8:23 am
xd Hah, really? Though that's probably true! 3nodding

Britain is just... small. xd But I suppose it's cosy. I'm quite proud of how many people we have in such a small area. Though that's probably not something to be proud of. sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 19, 2007 7:34 pm
wow, i thought this thingamajig was only going to get three posts and how could i possibly be dissapointed!?!? this is my favorite thing about gaia right here. how could you not love a honest topic of html turning into a wedding?lol xd i basically have two favorite things. randomness and madness and the icu has it.  

berryscary1

mymiridon

PostPosted: Thu Sep 20, 2007 6:37 am
@B&B: Britain was at one a huge empire. wasn't the saying "the sun never sets on the british empire"?

@berry: are you starting threads just so we could go off topic? cool  
*~ International Chinese Unite ~*

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces