Welcome to Gaia! ::

Soquili Services

Back to Guilds

Tags: soquili services, soquili, horse, fantasy breedables, native america 

Reply Archived
Custom Slot/Naming Thread Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 43 44 45 46 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Wintter

PostPosted: Sun Sep 09, 2007 7:59 am
.:Regular Soquili:.
Colorist wanted: Usida
Name of horse: Wintter
Owner: Wintter
Temper (one word for horse's personality): Generous
Breed: Arabian looking
Description(eye color/hair color/hair style etc): Eyes green please, hair should be blues and greens that would look good for an aarius type.
Reference Image(s): http://i171.photobucket.com/albums/u315/Winter_tags/wintercuddly.jpg
Which stage you want them to start as?(basket,foal,or adult): Adult please
Default accessory color(s)?: Silver
Tag Frame color: greens
Tag Feather color: silver  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 09, 2007 6:08 pm
Colorist wanted: Ameh
Name of horse: Dahlia
Owner: Kamiki
Temper: Spirited
Breed: Himalayan Monal Pheasant
Description: Long Mane, Braided tail. See the reference images for colors/style. I'm pretty open on how your interpret it onto the Soquili, but I do like the feathered texture, like many of Jade's amazing bird-inspired Soqs. The body would mostly black and feathery looking, with the rainbow "feathering" on her mane and back. The black "feathering" would have an almost oil-slick shine to the texture. The braided tail has like a "main" unbraded part that would be orange/red like the tail of the bird, while I think the braided parts should have some of the black and rainbow braided into them. Hooves would be grey. Eyes should be ... well, I guess whatever you think works best? :3
Reference Image(s):

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Which stage you want them to start as?: basket
Default accessory color(s)?: The rules say you can use trading post items and it not count as items, so if possible I would like the clamshell necklace and the beaded bands, and the-hoop earrings. Silver metal, and rainbow..whatever looks good of course.
Tag Frame color: Black
Tag Feather color: Black and rainbow

Kamiki

Fandom Fox

20,600 Points
  • Elysium's Hero 500
  • Marathon 300
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Lunar Mirage

Invisible Phantom

24,550 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Market Browser 100
PostPosted: Fri Sep 14, 2007 6:25 pm
.:Familiar:.
Colorist wanted: Chibizoo
Name: Oreo
Owner: Lady Mirage
Breed: Lion
Temper: Loving
Reference image?: Basically...she looks like Blake with his coat pattern and all. ^.^ Where you want to put the grey is totally up to you, and how it's put in too. *nodnod* I'm not picky, just I have 8-9 different Blake characters with the same black/white pattern, and grey is always used somehow/where in each one.
Blake's picture heart
Accessory color?: Red like Blake's
Tag colors?: I don't think applies really since I want him on Blake's cert
Owners only: Tagged or Placed on pet's cert? Blake's cert please ^.^ *see reference pic for his cert*  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 14, 2007 6:41 pm
.:Wind Soquili:.
Colorist wanted: Zoo
Name of horse: Thea
Owner: Grey Dragon & TheMadHatter
Temper (one word for horse's personality): Resolute
Breed: Spirited
Description: The hair should be the short standard mane, and long braided tail, both white, with a couple dark grey streaks in them. Preferably one dark streak winding it's way through the outermost tail braid.
She should have a white body, with dark grey markings along the spine, with mid grey under them as seen in the reference pic (Sketch borrowed from Hatter. ^_^). She should have mid grey on her nose. Her eyes should be azure, along with the beads in her mane and tail. The feathers in her mane and tail should be mid grey, fading to dark grey at the tips.
Her wings should be dark grey at the top, and mid grey fading to white at the long feathers at the ends of the wings. The long, light grey & white feathers should be striped with dark grey, kind of like Osi's wings.
Reference Image(s): x
Which stage you want them to start as?(basket,foal,or adult): Adult
Default accessory color(s)?: Azure
Tag Frame color: Gray
Tag Feather color: The top one should be like her wings, dark grey at the base, with grey to white ends that are striped with the dark grey colour. The back ones should be light grey at the base, fading to white with light grey stripes at the tip.
Hair/clothing edits (if any): None  

Grey Dragon

Meeki

Apocalyptic Girl

21,875 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Fri Sep 14, 2007 6:51 pm
.:Flutter Soquili:.
Colorist wanted: ChibiZoo
Name of horse: Meeki
Owner: Meeki
Temper: Naïve
Breed: Cosplay
Description: She'd have blue eyes and her body would be a dark gray, almost black. Solid color. Black hooves. Her hair would be a medium brown. The body, hair, eye color in the first reference image is perfect. The other two reference images show her kitty clip and arm/leg warmers more accurately. Her flutter wings would be pink and white and any design of your choosing.
Reference Image(s):
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Another :: Another
Default accessory color(s)?: Pink and White
Tag Frame color: Pink
Tag Feather color: Pink with white tips
Hair/Clothing edits (if any): Meeki would have long hair that fell down to around her knees. Despite the reference images, her hair is actually straight. She would be wearing a pink kitty head shaped clip in her hair and have pink and white arm/leg warmers on her feet. These DO not have to cover the hooves. You can place them up higher if you think they would look better or remove them entirely if you feel they would look weird. I leave that up to you. The only thing I'd really like to hope for is a feline looking tail, much like a unicorn tail. Perhaps she could have had a distant relative that was a unicorn to make it fit? As far as she goes though, she would be considered a flutter.

PS. Old version of Meeki. Sirenz said I could have her redone but I'd have to pay full custom price again, so I'm going for that option.  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 14, 2007 9:31 pm
Name of horse: Bellulli
Owner: Ameh
Temper: Refined
Breed: Knabstrup
Description: golden eyes, braided mane with long tail.
- (accessories) the mane's accessory colors should be cerulean blue transitioning slowly into azure mist (#F0FFFF) for the feathers; the dreamcatcher necklace should be the same. dreamcatcher ring is #6495ED and the bead in the middle is pale gold. shorter feather should be #D6CCB1 with spots the same color as spots on body, and the longer feather is a darker brown than the brown spots.
- (body) the body should be white with the dark dark reddish-brown dots (make the dots like.. not entirely solid, they blend into the white a little n are fuzzy sometimes? 8D *dork*)
don't make the mouth/muzzle part black, it should be slightly pinkish
- (hair) hair is golden blonde tipped with platinum blonde/white
Reference Image(s):
http://amy.viciousfate.net/knabstrup.jpg (LOOK AT THE OTHER IMAGES MORE FOR BODY K 8D i didnt/cant do it rite)
http://www.ansi.okstate.edu/breeds/horses/knabstrup/index.htm
http://www.agraria.org/equini/knabstrup.jpg
http://www.vieh-ev.de/Rassen/Pferde/Bilder/Knabstruper1.jpg
Which stage you want them to start as?(basket,foal,or adult): basket
Default accessory color(s)?: D: YOU PICK
Tag Frame color: some type of bloo that i mentioned above? 8D
Tag Feather color: ..same feathers as ones on dreamcatcher!  

Ameh

Chieri

PostPosted: Fri Sep 14, 2007 9:36 pm
.:Usdia (no edits please):.
Colorist wanted:
Chibizoo
Name of horse: Aislin
Owner: Chieri
Temper (one word for horse's personality): Flighty
Breed: Wildlife (American Redstart)
Description(eye color/hair color/hair style etc):
Eyes: Golden yellow
Mane/Tale Style: Long
Mane Color: Black & white tips (starting in the middle of each part)
Tail Color: Follow bird tail colors (starting the top with black and a bit of white on the underpart/closer-to-body part of tail with light orange on the outside of it, ends in black)
Hooves: Gray
Body: Lighter black (lighter than the hair) with white chest/belly (the bird doesn't have a white breast but I would like the pony to), painted on wings (black with a jag of light orange in the middle), a darker red-orange on the flanks under the wing
Reference Image(s):
Color Ref
Wing/Flank Ref
Tail Ref
General Redstart Ref (good for all parts 8D)
Default accessory color(s)?:
Dreamcatcher: White string, darker red-orange circlethingy, light yellow bead, light orange feathers tipped in white
Beaded Bracelets: White bands with light yellow beads
(Much like Elda's :3 )
Tag Frame color: Black
Tag Feather color: Light orange fading to white
Tag BG: If she could have something woods-y or forest-y it would be fabulous 8D Kinda like this but a bit softer~  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 14, 2007 11:00 pm
Colorist wanted:
Chibizoo
Name of horse: Gallifrey
Owner: Amirynth
Temper: Ancient
Description:
Eyes: Golden yellow
Mane/Tail Style: Braided
Mane/Tail Color: Pale silver, almost white at the roots going down to darker silver at the tips with a few strands of very dark grey/black mixed in.
Hooves: Silver
Body: Dark purple/black with a splattering of stars and a nebular. Merged within the background of her fur I'd love to have these markings along her back and sides. (see refs for more gallifreyan text examples)
Details: On her side is the TARDIS as if it was floating in space (like a MLP cuti-mark) If it is at all possible could I please have the TARDIS key around her neck. I don't mind it looking painted on... *doesn't know if it would count as an edit*
Reference Image(s):
Examples of Gallifreyan lettering - Gallifreyan font, Gallifreyan background, more Gallifreyan, Pocket watch (the large Gallifreyan background has the design on the watch in black and white if that helps) Timelord seal
Pictures of the TARDIS - TARDIS, Tardis in a field, Getting into the TARDIS
Default accessory color(s)?: If it is at all possible could I please have the TARDIS key around her neck. I don't mind it looking painted on if it would count as an edit *isn't sure on that* If not a copper coloured dreamcatcher would work.
Tag Frame color: TARDIS blue
Tag Feather color: Black nightsky to white tips and then dark silver to white tip
Tag BG: starscape (without the Dr. who logo but with the 'lettering' )

I'm mostly looking for the idea of a starscape with the TARDIS floating through. I have a font of the Gallifreyan letters if you would like to download it, otherwise I have seen other people make it up with multiple circles. The pocket watch is the best example of how elaborate the lettering can be. I'm guessing this will count as complex colouring so the total should be 250k

edit: I made this Brush set for Sirenz of the Gallifreyan font that might make things easier ^-^~ .psd version

Malis Vitterfolk
Crew

Familiar Shapeshifter

Ghouliboo

Garbage Spook

PostPosted: Sat Sep 15, 2007 5:26 pm
.:Edited Regular Soquili:.
Colorist wanted: Zoo <3
Name of horse: Kouga
Owner: CuterThanYou
Temper (one word for horse's personality): Headstrong
Breed: Wolf Youkai
Description(eye color/hair color/hair style etc): Blue eyes (and if possible, could there be a line in the place of a pupil, like a slit? i.e. snake eyes), black mane and medium styled tail (mane style shown in Soquili Reference image, as it is edited). His body is a tannish brown color
Reference Image(s): Soquili Reference
(mucho thanks to Ameh, once again for helping me reference him, since I suck at descriptions and doodling ;_; You seriously dont want to see what I originally doodled Dx )
Character References:
[x] [x] [x]
Default accessory color(s)?: None, please <3
Tag Frame color: Whatever looks best
Tag Feather color: Whatever looks best
Hair/Clothing edits: His hair is to be edited similar to the Soquili Reference, pulled back into a long ponytail by a tan colored band. He had the same color band across his forehead, and both bands should match the color of wolf pelt on his body. As in the Soquili and character references, Kouga has a gray armor-like chest plate covering the top part of his body (which is lined with a lighter color), with pelts on the shoulder area. Separating the armor plate and the lower pelted area is a black band and below that is a wolf's pelt that is somewhat tied around his waist. The pelt continues on to the end of his back half (see reference image for better details, as my word descriptions suck), and connected to the pelt is a wolf's tail, which dangles and drapes over his black horse tail. (by Ameh's request, she asks that you dont follow her pelted tail reference, because she doesn't like the way it looks and thinks it's ugly and messy XD). He has wolf pelts around his legs (as once again, the reference shows), and the back legs and front leg closest to the viewer should all be at the same length, while the one furtherest away in the front is significantly shorter than the others. The back ones also have ties on the front, as the front ones do not. His back two hooves, as you see in the character's feet in the references, are covered in wrappings, but if you don't think those can be pulled off, don't worry about them. If you have any questions or don't understand my prattling, please look to the reference images or just shoot me a PM <333

OH! And if it's not too much trouble, could I also get a "naked" version as well, for RP reasons? No pelt or anything, just the plain brown stallion with his edited mane <3 (if that costs more, just let me know, and I'd be happy to send you the funds!)  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 17, 2007 6:02 am
Name of horse: Sol
Owner: Lunarflowermaiden
Temper (one word for horse's personality): Stargazer
Description(eye color/hair color/hair style etc): Golden curly mane and tail, Sapphire blue eyes.
Reference Image(s): Pic
Default accessory color(s)?: Sapphire blue
Tag Frame color: Gold
Tag Feather color: Sapphire blue

((May I have this for the background on his cert?))  

USS_Galactica

Benevolent Duck

15,450 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Member 100

Abeno Semei

PostPosted: Fri Sep 21, 2007 7:05 pm
Colorist wanted: Lilwerewolfgirl
Name of horse: Can I please name him when he arrives?
Owner: Abeno Semei
Temper (one word for horse's personality): Playful
Breed: Miniature Donkey
Description(eye color/hair color/hair style etc): I would like for him to be colored like a donkey, please. I'm not very good with descriptions,but I've listed two reference images for him, so as long as it looks similar to that, I will be happy!

Reference Image(s): Reference 1 Reference 2
Which stage you want them to start as?(basket,foal,or adult): basket
Default accessory color(s)?: No accessory
Tag Frame color: Similar to his body coloring
Tag Feather color: Similar to his body coloring  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 21, 2007 7:17 pm
Colorist: lilwerewolfgirl
Name: I'll name it later smile
Owner: Mila Farrell
Breed: You pick
Temper (one word for familiar's personality): You pick
Reference image?: You pick
Accessory color?: You pick
Tag colors?: You pick
Owners only: Tagged or Placed on pet's cert? Both, please.

Er...basically, just any random familiar for any of my soquili (except Water or Fire). xd You pick colors, species, everything. The only thing I request is that it's not a mountain lion.

I sent the trade via Mkodi.

Mila Farrell

TheMadHatter

PostPosted: Fri Sep 21, 2007 7:26 pm
Name: March Hare
Owner: TheMadHatter
Breed: Bunny
Temper (one word for familiar's personality): Raving Mad
Reference image?: Ref 1 I'd like him his pattern but i would like him to be a mousy brown color with a slighty darker color for the white on the refrence.
Accessory color?: whatever looks good
Tag colors?: whatever looks good
Owners only: Tagged or Placed on pet's cert? placed on Mad H.'s cert (if i could get both that would be nice, since i'd like to display him on my webpage alone too)

PostPosted: Fri Sep 21, 2007 7:34 pm
Name: Kujo
Owner: [X]Natty-Chan[X]
Breed: Wolf
Temper (one word for familiar's personality): Bi-polar
Reference image?: http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y33/Drago_boy/pets/talayetwo.png
http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y33/Drago_boy/pets/kujo.png
http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y33/Drago_boy/nalgaelineartcolored.png
Eyes reference: http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y33/Drago_boy/eyes.png [If you can't get this effect, then one eye yellow the other red]
Accessory color?: What you think looks good
Tag colors?: What you think looks good
Owners only: On his own cert

2 of my soquili have stats over 50% so it should be 35k -Doesn't know if she has to put this or not-

[X]Natty-Chan[X]

Floppy Sex Symbol

Lunadriel

PostPosted: Fri Sep 21, 2007 8:26 pm
Colorist wanted: lilwerewolfgirl
Name of horse: Ayelet Hashachar
Owner: Lunadriel
Temper (one word for horse's personality): Scintillating
Description(eye color/hair color/hair style etc): I would like for the main part of the mares body to be the colors of the sunset in ref pic one. I especially love the tones that frame most of the horizon. The brightest golden tone, the wicked pinks and purples, the peachy oranges. A very warm feel. Capture me a sunset, however you see fit. If you look at the legs of the horse in ref pic two, I'd like for the darker parts of the sunrise to appear similar, but not limited to. Perhaps it could look more like the sun kissed blue clouds for the color. I just like the misty effect of the legs, and the way the blue cascades faintly on the body too. I'd like the apperance of the hair to look like it does in ref pic two. I like the blue with the flecks of stars. The style, to be curly. The eye to be solid, in one of the golden shades, with almost black for the naturally white part of the eye. The hooves, I leave to you. Overall, I am easy to please. Just capture me a sunrise, and I'll be happy. ^.~ This is all to inspire you in this creation.
Reference Image(s): [1] [2]
Default accessory color(s)?: Colorist choice
Tag Frame color: Colorist choice
Tag Feather color: Colorist choice

Archived

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 43 44 45 46 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items