Reply Gothic Fairyland - the official Kaori Yuki guild
Count Cain Downloads

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

TK_Miroku

PostPosted: Wed Aug 03, 2005 12:57 pm
Hey i was wondering if anyone here knew a site where i could get count Cain other than Sakura-Crisis? Or is that the only site that has it up to date??

Im wondering cuz ive downloaded all the chaptesr they have available but i was under the impresion that CC was longer than 7 books. Does anyone know if they are planning on still translate them on SC? (Which i doubt cuz its one the Completed works area) Or is the book 7 the last book of CC, srry i havent had the time to read it yet. Im so lost and i just want to have the complete series *cries*

Can anyone help, or is there no help for me??? sweatdrop

PostPosted: Wed Aug 03, 2005 11:15 pm
TK_Miroku
Hey i was wondering if anyone here knew a site where i could get count Cain other than Sakura-Crisis? Or is that the only site that has it up to date??

Im wondering cuz ive downloaded all the chaptesr they have available but i was under the impresion that CC was longer than 7 books. Does anyone know if they are planning on still translate them on SC? (Which i doubt cuz its one the Completed works area) Or is the book 7 the last book of CC, srry i havent had the time to read it yet. Im so lost and i just want to have the complete series *cries*

Can anyone help, or is there no help for me??? sweatdrop

Look in the "Where to find" Sticky up top :3 plenty of links there.
However, Count Cain has been liscensed, its very likely that all CC scanlations have been taken down from direct download on the net.
IRC is your best bet.
Translations, however are still available.  

Sai-kun
Captain

Dapper Fairy

9,300 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
Gothic Fairyland - the official Kaori Yuki guild

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers